2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding Dong Ding Dong-----

"All right class, make sure you do your homework, and go straight home after school!" The homeroom teacher says dismissing us from indiviual study time.

"Finally" Minz groans, "It wasn't that bad, now that wendys in school, it's more fun" Tae says and Minz smiles "I know, Wendys the bomb" I laugh "You guys are talking like I'm not here" They grin "Wendy?" I turn around, it was a guy in glasses with a grass cut bang hair style. "D-Do you have a boyfriend?" "No.. Why?" I ask confused and then the boy just runs away smiling and I turn back to Minz and Tae "Who is he?" Minz laughs "You got your first boy right now" "Excuse me?" I ask in english and tae smiles "Finally, the american broke into american" I just shake my head still confused. A group of girls walk over to us and the girl from before guides them over to us "Are you guys still coming?" Minz nods "Cool. See ya later." "See Ya" "I need to go to study group, I'll meet you guys later though" Tae said standing up "Okay, Meet us in front of the school cafe" "Okey- bye bye" "Bye~" We say and watch tae leave the classroom. Minz and I exchange a look "Wanna hang at my place?" I ask "Duh" Minz said grinning. 

"Hows Jiyong Oppa" Minz asks as we start walking to my place, "He's trying to.. you know.." Minz sighs. Out of all the 2NE1 members, Minz knew how much Oppa loved dara, and how much dara li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter