2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at dara unni confused "Can you say that for me again unni?" Dara sighs "I'm leaving YG and Korea for goo-" Jiyong grabs daras wrist "Follow me" Jiyong said angrily taking the recorder from my hand and pulling dara away. I look at minz "Follow them just in case" Minz said pushing me their way. I watch them go into a empty room and wait outside the room to make sure no one enters the room "Dara" "Noona, I'm 4 years older than you!" Theres a silence "I'm not ending my career, I'm just going to philipines to work from now on" Shes going back to the philipines?.. "Noona.." "Wendy?" I turn around, it was Bom unni. (Bom is Daras closest member in 2NE1) Bom looks through the window and sighs "It's finally happening.." Bom said sadly "Huh?" I follow her into an empty studio where we can hear dara and oppa talk because its right next door. We hear crying, and I'm guessing its from dara unni "Jiyong-ah, I'm not right for you. Meet new people, date new people" Theres silence again "Its not comfirmed yet though right?" Jiyong asks "Hey, we can still be friends right jwiyong?" Theres silence again "You didn't sign it, did you?" Theres silence again "Did you or not!" shouts oppa and I jump. Bom and I look at each other and rush to the other room "Oppa!" I shout and they turn to look at us. "Oppa." ....

"When did you decide this unni?" I ask. We were all sitting on the couch, me and oppa on one side, bom and dara on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter