2020

HIGHSCHOOL 2020
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class Pres?" I look up, Teach was staring at me "Yes?" Teach smiles "Follow me outside, I need to have a chat with you" "Oooooooo" The boys say as I walk out, I give them a look and they shut up. I follow Teach into the teachers room, and to her desk. "Wendy Kwon.. Right?" I nod, I was freaking out on the inside. Teach smiles "I have a favor, do you think you can do it?" I gulp, I wasn't really friendly with favors. "Uh- Uh- Uh-" Teach smiles and I nod. Teach pulls out a folder with the name "MARK TUAN" in bold black letters. Mark tuan? Oh shoot. If Its what I think it is, I'm literally going to reject the teach. "Wendy-" I look at her "Huh?" "Can you try to convince this guy, to come to school?" Teach says handing me marks folder and I back away. Teach looks at me confused "Wendy?" I sigh and walk towards teach, "I would say yes, but I cant.." Teach also sighs tears forming in her eyes and I gasp, "Teach!" I hand her a box of tissues and she quickly wipes her eyes, "I'm sorry, Its just ... I also tried a lot times to bring him to school, If he doesn't come within a week, I'll lose my job.." I frown, why does teach have to lose her job, just for a jerk like him?" I sigh and take the folder from her desk, "I'll try." Teach smiles weakly, "I'm sorry wendy.. I'll give you an excuse of absense. Can you try going to his house right now?" I gasp "RIGHT NOW!?" Teach sighs and nods. I sigh and think for a minute "Okay, I'll try." Teach smiles "Thank you wendy, thank you. His adress is in his folder." I smile back and leave the teacher lounge. I walk back into class and throw the folder on my desk. "Wendy?" I groan and slam my head onto the desk "She wants me to bring him to school" I groan handing her the folder and MInz laughs, "Good Luck with that wen" I nod and stand up. "I have to leave now, duty calls" I said rolling my eyes and she pats my back "Be back soon" I nod and leave the class room. 

I take a bus to Marks neighborhood. "Whoah" Comes out of my mouth, Marks neighborhood was like the island of richdom. I walk up to the adress thats written in his folder. I knew that Mark was rich, but was he really this rich? I ring the doorbell to his house, "Hello~" I look at the camera "Hi! I'm uh- I'm from marks school, can I come in?" theres a pause before the gate opens and I walk insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter