02 -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 











 

 













 

Are you sure I have to take part on this uncle Hwa.




 

You are the best candidate for this competition Hwara. Besides it's what you always like. Being a writer is what you aim for right.




 

I was hoping for a producer but i will think about this.




 

Well there's still time Hwara. How is your time with the boys. Its been super long since I saw them.




 

Well I heard that there's a scholarship under Shownu oppa and Eunjung unnie name. What is that for.




 

It's for people that need more help under education. The ones that have troubles in their finance.




 

Thats cool.




 

It is. They are the alumni in this university. They did so much to bring the name up.




 

You are proud of them.




 

I am. So I am to you. So tell me how are you and the boys.




 

I am fine. Totally fine that they have been at home often.




 

So is I.M.




 

Well yeah....




 

You and him had a bad start and you are coping well with him. I wonder how many time you argue with him in a day.




 

You won't want to know. He is quite annoying.




 

Oh i can see that in my future. However i'm telling you that in the old times. People ones said that if you argue and fight every single day... that person might be the one for you.




 

Uncle Hwa. That is your time. Not mine.




 

Oh sure it does. Your charming boy is waiting for you at the gate. Better be there before the young ones crowd them




 

You gotta be kidding me.




 

I'm not. See for yourself dear.




 

You seriously.... I will tell you when I have an answer for you. Don't you dare tell this to your wife. I don't want a phone call from her.




 

Oh you know how sealed my mouth is. An answer is what I want when I see you next time.




 

Okay. See you soon Uncle Hwa





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


















 

~> Yes hyung i'm right outside her university.

 

>> you better not argue or anything. Don't make her pissed. You know how popular you are in that university.

 

~> Yes hyung i know that. Is Hwasung sure that I have to pick Hwara alone and not with Seomin.

 

>> Jooheon is picking his girl up. You have to bring Hwara to her dad's company. That's where I will be meeting you.

 

~> alright alright. I have crowds to settle

 

>> good luck.










 

He hung up. Seconds later he was surrounded by the girls in the university. He didn't know what to do but just to smile and wave at the girls. He was hoping that you could appear sooner so he could get the hell out of there. Before he could say anything, he heard your voice and started to smile.












 

You girls better dispersed or you all will go to that mudflat community to do com hours there for the whole week.








 

The girls rolled their eyes and dispersed after you said the things that they hate to listen. After that you fold your arms and look at him with annoyance. He smiled at you and went towards you with his cheeky smile.










 

I see that your uncle told you to not argue.




 

I would but i won't. Why the heck you bring your bike here.




 

Once in a while I just feel like riding one.




 

Really.




 

Hey didn't you just say you won't argue with me.




 

I'm not. Hurry i can't be late or my father will kill you.




 

Fine. You win today. Take the helmet. Oh don't tell me you don't know how to wear those.




 

You annoying .








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 

《TIME SKIPPED》

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Both of you finally reached the place. Once he parked his bike. You hopped down and went to his side. He took out his helmet and looked at you.








 

What's wrong with you.




 

Help me take this out. I don't want to ruin this




 

Oh I forgot. You don't know how to use it well.




 

Idiot just take this out. Hurry. I dont want my father to see all us argueing about this stupid helmet.




 

First off all. This is not a stupid helmet. There you go. Second of all. You need to just accept the fact that we are not arguing but you being such a nosy missy. Lastly, let me fix your hair.




 

Seriously. Out of all things you had to pinpoint the things I don't care about. It's not like you do the right things before.




 

So you are blaming me for picking you up with this beautiful bike then a car.




 

Well a car would be better and safer. Safer than this bike. Which I almost die on.




 

Oh seriously, I ride with caution and you are trying to say i'm driving recklessly.




 

Urghh you are so... so....




 

Fine. Fine. You won. Now didn't you say you need to meet your father.




 

OH MY GAWD. URGH I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER.








 

You gave a smack on his hands and quickly ran to the lobby. He just chuckled and watched you panic while running. He found you cute when you are like that. Just then Hyungwon appeared and chuckled at how dreamy I.M. is. He snaps his fingers and both look at each other leaving I.M. sigh.









 

Hyung do you really have to do that.




 

Someone looks dreamy.




 

Really. I look dreamy. In your dreams.




 

You're really gonna hide that. Are you hiding something my friend.




 

I am not. What makes you think that I'm hiding something.




 

Maybe your feelings for my sister in law




 

You aren't Hwasung's husband or Hwara brother in law hyung.




 

Not yet. You wont know. Well buddy i dont know whats your intention but if my guessings are true that you are doing it for her attention. I'm guessing that you need to buck up your game. Hwara hates people who play with her feelings.




 

I dont know what you are talking about hyung.




 

I know you do. Well lets go to the cafe shall we. I need fo wait for Hwasung while you have to bring Hwara home. Its your duty to take care of her today




 

So what im her servant for today.




 

Bodyguard. Sir Ryu asked me to tell you this. Only for a few weeks.




 

You gotta be kidding me.




 

I am not. Who knows. Good news appears.....