11 -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 















 

 












 

Okay that's the last paper i would ever want to see this week.




 

Babe you did a good job. I'm proud of you.




 

Why are we doing this at home when it's our 100 days together.




 

I.M ssi. It's a last minute work. Besides that you kept procrastinating your work. I even ask you to do it with me last week and you said you are lazy.




 

Well since we are done what shall we do.




 

I thought of celebrating our 100 days together but it's getting late so why not just have a decent dinner and have a night walk. It's been so long since we have that.




 

Okay that sounds fair. But babe i have a question for you.




 

What is it this time.




 

You know... it's been three months you have been focusing on this work that Shownu hyung gave to you but have you ever once tried to talk to your sister.




 

Babe....




 

I know its hard for you babe. But I feel like you should really have closure to the problem that you have been avoiding.




 

I know but i don't feel like it's the time yet




 

Hwara. No matter what, she is still your sister. I mean she did try her best to not make you feel used but at the same time. She is trying to make you have your own path.




 

You don't understand yet babe.




 

I defend you that time because I know that there won't be any difference between two countries or the difference in jobs.




 

Babe....




 

Hwara. Just talk to your sister. For us. From there i'm sure that all of us will be happy. I miss those smiles on your face.




 

Okay... i will try... i guess.




 

That's my baby. Now where should we head to.




 

Well you go and get ready. I'm bringing you somewhere that both of us enjoy.




 

So babe you are wearing like that.




 

Yeah. I have been waiting for you to finish your work and I'm all dressed up for you.




 

Wow you still look stunning no matter what




 

Well mister the day is waiting for you.




 

Oh I'm excited for this.








 

You smile and give a peck to him. I.M quickly went to your room to get ready since both of you are sharing the room together. You chuckled and cleared up the paper for him. You were excited as you have prepared a small surprise for him even if it's only 100 days with him. On the other hand I.M were really excited as it's his first time celebrating small events like this with you. All he could think off is just you and him together with no interference




















 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Just move it more to the left.




 

Seomin we have been moving this table for 30 minutes already.




 

Minhyuk oppa she is clearly not in her normal mood since she is already almost 4 months pregnant.




 

Well fine. Hurry and carry this Kihyun. I'm losing my power already.




 

Well perks of being Jooheon friends.




 

Speaking of him. Where is he Seomin




 

I don't really know. I mean he has not been at home recently. Also he is like not himself.




 

He is not cheating on you isn't he.




 

Oppa don't do that to her. Pregnant women are super sensitive.




 

Oh wells. So Hwasung. How are you with Hwara.




 

We still have not talked for 3 months I guess.




 

Well the sisters been avoiding each other since the last time Hwasung




 

Also she has been cuddling more with Changhyuk. I'm guessing that she is relying on him for now.




 

She is still mad, that is why she just doesn't take those moves to talk with Hwasung.




 

Chungmi knows more than I do. Heol.




 

Perks of staying at the same home and same level.




 

Haru you should just tell us how you and Minhyuk are.




 

He is a wonderful guy. Oh babe stop suddenly hugging me like that.




 

I like it when you say that.




 

You guys are making me puke




 

Please don't puke on this table. It's the most expensive table I've ever bought.




 

Yeah yeah. Unnie you should actually apologize to your sister.




 

Apologize. What do you mean. Its not fully my fault.




 

Unnie. You see. The first thing Hwara saw you is strangling both my future baby dad and her lovely boyfriend. Then badabim badaboom you both are arguing. Up till now she is kinda upset.




 

Well Seomin got her point but still it's a 50 50.




 

It's not 50 50 guys.




 

Hyungwon ah....




 

Babe what are you talking about.




 

Hwasung. You need to take the first move.




 

Babe we talk about this.




 

I know. But cant you see. You avoiding her because she doesn't listen to you. She is avoiding you because you don't listen to her opinion.




 

Babe you are on her side and not me.




 

Hwasung. You are upset and i understand but you need to understand others too. I know you are doing your best to help your sister away. That is not the right way. You need to understand that you are hurting her.




 

Fine, I'm the bad one here. I always am. Why can't you guys see my effort to protect Hwara from that evil monster. My every s that i have done for. You guys are just impossible.












 

Hwasung broke into tears and left the place leaving everyone in silence. Hyungwon sighs and sits down on the chair beside Seomin. She gave him her drink and pat his shoulder.










 

I understand your situation dude. I understand.




 

So that is the reason why you guys always fight in the midnight




 

I don't know anymore. It's like she can't accept the fact that she is wrong. She is somehow making mistakes every now and then. That is why Changkyun tried to defend Hwara. I saw that coming




 

Don't you think Hwasung is facing something that we don't know.




 

Her father threatened her. It's complicated but she is driving herself crazy. Every text ever email. Her father is making do with things that do not please her.




 

What will happen?




 

Hwara won't have a chance to live happily with Changkyun. Even if they are married but it would lead to the worst marriage ever.




 

Even if so when Hwara is already taking over her dad company




 

I thought they were merging



 

I don't know guys. Changkyun said that he would want to merge the company. While Hwasung said that her father want more than that




 

Do you think that they are leading to bankruptcy like for real?




 

I have no idea.




 

Let's just trust them. Besides, they are leaving in a few weeks.




 

True. I believe that Hwara would do anything to make everything in peace.




 

I believe in Hwara too.




 

So oppa when are you going to comfort your girl.




 

When she reached her grandma village. I'm guessing that she would be there.




 

She ran away with you for real.




 

Yeah. Lets just make her calm herself first. Who knows she understands everything that happened to her and Hwara.




 

I agree with everyone here so let's go we don't have the whole day. I need my nap too.




 

You missy should have stayed at home since the start.




 

Ayee i know that so chop chop.