15 -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 










 

 







 

《6 years later 》









 

After many years. I.M took over the company a year after Hwasung resigned. Your father and his father were retrench since I.M doesnt want them to be part of the company anymore. You being a wonderful wife to I.M. You are finally working as an executive director under him. It is so that you could help him out from time to time. 6 years is super hectic and both of you barely have time for rest. The company finally gets to revive thanks to your plan. While you were in your office looking through the files that your secrtary gave to you. Just then you heard a knock. Looking up to see both Hwasung and Eunjung at the door, smiling while carrying their child. You smile and invite them in to have a seat. After all is settled down you just look at them with a smile.













 

You both really love this place alot huh

 



 

We are the only ones that is working as your shareholder




 

So true. Besides, our husband is having a meeting with your husband.




 

Really. I didnt know that. So how is the life of having kids.




 

It's wonderful. I never thought Seomin would have a daycare beside her cafe.




 

She loves children. Also she is having her fourth child this year.




 

That is super wild of her. So what about you.




 

What's wrong with me.




 

Well you are getting puffy and chubby these days. What's been into you.




 

Lately i didnt have much rest and been eating at late night. I kinda gain weight so much.




 

Both of you didnt even get rest at all.




 

Not last week. This week he is busy with meetings and projects. Also he has been cutting in drinking.




 

So he is back home late. Really.




 

Not that late. We always come back home together and eat then sleep.




 

That's tiring. You guys need a break.




 

We want to... he is just packed with schedules.




 

Who plans this schedule.




 

His secretary. That guy is seriously a worker holic man. I can't even get near my own husband.




 

That worst. Dude you gotta break those schedule




 

I can't. I'm just an Executive Director here. Changkyun oppa is the CEO.




 

But you are his wife. Girl let me tell you that Wife power is more powerful than just an Executive Director.




 

Damn you both are right. I have that power.




 

Girl it's your chance to have it. So use it well. You both need a rest




 

Then what about this company. The works. Projects on going.




 

Girl, I'm your sister and I can help you with that. Just steal some time would do......











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Omo. That is a good one.




 

Well Seomin. You really upgrade your standards on kids stuff huh.




 

Not to mention on how she does well with kids and letting us take care of the cafe just like that




 

You girls just have to talk stuff about my daycare.




 

This is more like a kids cafe to me.




 

Partially it is. At least parents are free from kids crying and all.




 

Oh yeah.... I have never seen a kid cry.




 

She is like a wonderwoman




 

Oh my gawd Hwara. Is that really you.




 

It is me indeed.




 

Where is Hwasung and Eunjung unnie.




 

They are right next door. Their children won't leave them.




 

Oh, I will help them. You just take a sit and talk with them.









 

You just chuckled and took a seat while Changmi made a drink for you. You are amazed at how up-to-date the cafe is. Also it's been so long sinve you step in here as you are busy with work every single day. After all is settled down. You were talking about the growth of the company and how your life is. It's like so long since you last met them. You do have a lot to talk about.











 

So you are saying that you both have no time to rest at all.




 

Precisely. Well i dont really mind but i dont want Changkyun oppa to be super stressed out. Like he even cut down his drinking just to get better sleep.




 

Well girl. You did have your honeymoon period past few years. So why not have it again.





 

It's not like you are going anywhere after so many years.





 

Additionally we dont want you both to end up divorcing. Thats a big mess.




 

We have been married for almost 5 years now. I dont think that would come so early.




 

Still Hwara. Talk to him. Plan a vacation. A rest day where you dont have to think about work.




 

Yeah both of you really need that.




 

I know i know. Even the rest of the girls says the same thing.





 

You gotta listen to that young one. Our words comes from exprience




 

Yeah yeah i will. So how is everyone here.




 

You see what you see girl. Nothing much




 

Its just how Changmi unnie decide to upgrade the cafe.




 

Thats all. Man. I feel like i tell the most




 

Thats because you aint here ever single time. Even lunch time. You aint here girl




 

Oh talking about lunch time. Chanhkyun oppa always bring me to this fancy restaurant.




 

You hate fancy restaurants. Why would he do that.




 

It's a sign that even though he never spends his most time with her. At least he brings her to fancy lunch so he wont forget about her.




 

Did Hyungwon did that to you, unnie.




 

Some times when the schedule is super tight.




 

Well things just happened my loves.




 

True. You Hwara. You better do what is being told. Dont delay. Your marriage is important




 

I will. Dont worry.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

《TIME SKIPPED》















 

You are finally home after I.M picked you up from the cafe. As you have finished showering and were on the bed, reading a book that you bought a few days ago. I.M were having some calls and flipping theough the documents that he brought home. Minutes after minutes finally he finished all the work stuff. He went to lay beside you and hug your waist. You chuckled and caressed his hair.












 

Was that from our previous client babe.




 

Yeah. This time the project is big. Which includes both Hwasung nuna and Shownu hyung company.




 

Well they are part of the shareholders arent they




 

They are. Babe you look y with that book




 

I'm happy with that compliment.




 

I'm happy to have you by my side. So how are the girls.




 

They are fine. Seomin has a daycare or kids cafe beside her own cafe.




 

Thats cool. No wonder Jooheon hyung have always been bragging about it




 

It seems like they are so happy.




 

Arent we happy babe....




 

Can i ask you the same thing honey....








 

In just seconds I.M sit up and hold your hands with his worried face.











 

Babe.... is there something wrong....




 

Well... ever since we've been working together. It looks like you and I have not been having our own time except for lunch and here in bed. Honey. I dont wamt us to be a worker holic. We should have a break. Plus we have been workinh for 5 years straight. No rest no nothing.




 

Babe... I know I have not been a good husband. But I want you to be happy. I will do anything for us to be happy.




 

Honey... i'm happy that we managed to raise this company after so many obstacles that we face. But I want us to be happy on our own. No work involved. No projects. No company. But just us...




 

I want that too babe... however i have a project to handle.




 

Honey.....




 

A project of us taking a month break from anything. No work, no projects. No company. Just you and me.




 

Honey.....




 

Look. I love you so much and you are my wife. I dont want to neglect my wife just like that. Hyungwon and Minhyuk will kill me. Besides about the company. I kinda ask both Hyungwon hyung and Shownu hyung to help out. I'm tired of handling everything on our own.




 

Wow finally the hyungs will help you after years




 

Of course. You are my wife and i will make everything to make you happy.




 

Im always happy of what you do because im stuck with you.




 

Oh my gawd how can god give me a wonderful wife that i freaking in love with.




 

I love you too honey.




 

Okay so you arent mad at me.




 

Well you told me everything how can i be mad at you.




 

Really. You for real.




 

Im Changkyun dont make me reapeat myself.




 

Okay okay. So tomorrow you are going to stay home and pack some stuff up.




 

Where are we going.




 

Our vacation starts tomorrow so dont you dare go anywhere.




 

Babe when i am stuck with you. Im forever stuck with you......