03 [Part I] -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 












 

 










 

I don't need one unnie. What dad told us. I don't need it.




 

Hwara it's for your own good. Plus you are going abroad for some studies for a few months. He needs you to have someone with you.




 

But why him. All I will face is his face with bickerings 24/7. Unnie I can die of stress in just one day.




 

Hwara. I'm saying this because his father owes our father something. For now just listen to what dad ask you to do and it will be over soon you came back




 

Unnie seriously why does it have to be him and not others. Seomin unnie or Chungmi unnie. If not them, who knows Haru unnie or Eunjung unnie.




 

Hwara....




 

Why not you. I mean we never be apart until you are appointed as the head of department in dad's company. While i'm still trying my best to catch up.




 

Hwara....




 

Unnie. I can't be with him. It's too impossible. I can't do this. He won't be there when the important times is needed. Plus all I get is him arguing with me and not even helping me.




 

RYU HWARA.




 

WHAT IS IT UNNIE. WHAT IS IT.




 

Dad does this because he wants you to be prepared Hwara.




 

Prepared for what. He never said anything at all.




 

He wants you to take over his job. He is retiring. So is Mr Im. He trusted you because he knows that one day. You and Changkyun will do better for the company.




 

What... i don't believe this....




 

That is why. He wants both of you there to catch up on the status of the branches that are doing well. Changkyun has to be with you because what his father owes us. He repays by letting Changkyun work with you. Whether you like it or not. He is going to stay by your side.




 

Unnie....




 

That's the end of our conversation for today. You aren't happy with me. Go ahead and talk to dad. I'm warning you Hwara. Dad won't change his mind.









 

You saw tears form in your sister eyes. You grab the nearest vase and slam it to the floor till the vase shattered. Your sister knows how frustrated you are. You could not handle it. You went to the door, grabbed your skateboard nearby and left the house leaving your sister sigh. Drop to her knees and let the tears drop. Minutes later Chungmi, Seomin, I.M. and Kihyun came home to see Hwasung looking so down. Seomin and Chungmi rushed to her and hugged her.









 

Hwasung ah. What's wrong.




 

Yah, did you fight with Hyungwon. I swear i will kill him if I ever see him.




 

Nuna are you okay.




 

Im fine guys. It's just dust that makes me like this. I will be fine.




 

You are not fine Hwasung.




 

Oppa. Im fine. Really. I'm really fine.




 

Hwasung... You talked to Hwara and she didn't agree, didn't she.




 

Oppa...




 

She disagreed with the plan didn't she.




 

I tried. I tried to make her understand but she just had to be stubborn...




 

Hwara needs time. Even I.M. needs time to be fresh on this.




 

Be fresh on what. I don't understand.




 

Hwara is the one who needs to tell you about it. Oppa can you cook a simple meal before Haru unnie and Minhyuk oppa come here. We will handle Hwasung for now till Hyungwon is back.




 

Let Hyungwon oppa be. I dont wanna talk to him.




 

Well you should go and rest. I will handle today's dinner. Dont worry about Hwara. She is most likely to be with Jooheon or Shownu hyung.




 

Thanks guys.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

So you're telling me that she is at a freaking arcade now




 

The last shot. She has nowhere to go. Plus she hates the beach when it's at night.




 

It's not even night time yet.




 

Well we got coffee and we got donuts. This is her chill pill area. So she must be here.




 

You are nuts.




 

Not as nuts as her playing the punching bag alone.




 

Did she join Shownu hyung in gym session lately.




 

Nope. She is just fit. That's all i can say.




 

I never thought you guys would be here this early.




 

You really need to stop scaring us like that Hwara.




 

What brings you guys here.




 

Just hanging out and catch our prey




 

So I'm your prey. Nothing new huh.




 

So let's go somewhere refreshing.




 

Might as well accompany me here and talk. That's what you guys are right.




 

Well...




 

Alright let's talk. But before that let's get you to that claw machine. I will pay for everything. Come on.









 

Hyungwon and Jooheon drag you to one of the claw machines. You sigh and listen to them as you really want to be cooled off. While you were playing and Jooheon were playing with your skateboard. Hyungwon stares at you like he has something to say. You rolled your eyes and finally got the first prize from the claw machine.










 

Alright. She had me but I can't be stuck with your maknae.




 

So you do understand why your dad said that to you. Even my girlfriend had to break down the words so you can get a grip.




 

No. Hell no. I still don't understand why that guy. Just why. I mean we aint anything or what. He is annoying. Always takes his opportunity to freaking annoy me. Not even a single peach ours where all i face is his stupid remarks and arguements.




 

It's been almost 5 years you've been with us. You are saying that he is just plain normal annoying.




 

Ugh i don't know. I mean he tried to flirt with me at some time. Even when in bed. I mean i don't mind him sleeping on my bed but don't need to hug me or bring me closer to me. Now dad just had to let him stuck with me.




 

You do know that both of your fathers are working on a project together right.




 

I know. But why him. Just why him.




 

Yah. How stubborn you are. You are still gonna work with him because both companies are merging. Plus he is fine being your bodyguard at the same time helping you to hold the company together.




 

I agree with him Hwara. You just can't assume that Changkyun is the bad one. You gotta know him better. He isn't who you thought he is.




 

I know. But still.




 

Hwara. You are your father's last hope. The reason why your sister backed out is because she knows that you are capable and have those strategies. Once you are bond together god you both are insane. So you really need to let him have the chance to be open and know you more better than before.




 

Man i hate it when you are lecturing me like this.




 

Hwara. In life. We have to face the hard times to live a good life. I know you don't hate him but you found him annoying. At the same time, I.M. always think that you are a cute little bunny who has this passion to get the perfect carrot. You need to freaking give him time to prove that he is the one who you want to work with.




 

In addition he is strong in physical but weak in mental. So better be careful when you are facing crisis




 

You need this chance to believe that your father is planning the best for you.




 

I hate it when you are right.




 

I'm always right. Besides you need someone to rant on and someone to feel peace with. Both of us are here for you. Your best friend is here for you. Just don't make Hwasung worried for you. Your responsibility should not be this heavy for Hwasung to take charge on. She doesn't deserve this.




 

I understand that...




 

You better buck up and trust in my maknae. He will understand your feelings if you give him the chance.




 

You know. Hyungwon knows what's up for now but in future if you believe in I.M. you will understand why Hyungwon said this to you.




 

Fine. Fine. I will try my best but this thing will happen after the writing competition. My uncle told me that I am capable of taking part in the competition.




 

We are here to support you buddy. Besides you know that we love to see you be in where you like to be

 



 

Hey. I'm planning to be more than that okay.




 

You are more than this. So make us proud and do well for it.




 

You guys are hopeless but thanks for the support.




 

Well let's spend another hour here and get back home. Haru and Minhyuk hyung is going to be at your house for dinner




 

And you missy. You have an apology to my girl. She didn't deserve your sassy attitude earlier.




 

Urgh fine.....