09 [Part Ⅱ] -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 













 

 









 

And she kicks and she passed it and SHE GOALS. OH YEAH.




 

Damn thats the fifth time already




 

Cant help it you are freaking lame at this.




 

Hey im not lame. You are cheating.




 

How am i cheating. Im doing fine. This guy is just hugging me and not doing anything.




 

Yah he was whispering at you. Isnt that cheating.




 

Babe perhaps you dont know. She spent her good time playing this every night with this kid here when we left them alone together.




 

Yah you both hang out together. I thought your best friend is Kihyun




 

He is my best friend. While this guy is going to be my eternity friend.




 

Oh that sounds so new.




 

Did I just hear eternity. Yah are you insane and why are you on his lap. Oppa you didnt even stop them.




 

Babe i was playing i didnt notice till now.




 

Why are you just like that.




 

Like what i'm worried about you.




 

If you are worried you should be thankful that i'm not arguing with him. You should be thankful that i have been working hard to make you happy even the whole company to be safe. You should be thankful that i am not the Hwara that always been hurt like before.




 

Hwara...




 

Unnie. I'm thankful that you are worried about me. But you worry about me being so clingy to Changkyun oppa. Seriously he is much better than Wonho. He is always there for me. He always took care of my worst time when you are not there for me.





 

Hwara you could have told me.




 

When i told you you would not let anyone else be part of it. They care like you do. He cares like you would care about me. Before you could threaten him. Try to kill me first before you lay your finger on him.












 

You were in tears not believing what just had happened. You stood up and walked passed your sister towards your bedroom. Hyungwon sign and signal I.M. to look after you. He put down the controller and pulled Hwasung to sit down beside him. Just then the rest of them arrived at the house.










 

Hi there we have... What happened.




 

Hwasung was worried about Hwara being so close to I.M. but Hwara was mad that Hwasung just cant trust her with I.M. So yeah.




 

Aigoo. So she is with him now.




 

Yeah in her room. I hope I.M. can cool her down.




 

Well we brought sodas that you asked.




 

Hwasung ah.




 

I am fine. Shall we have dinner.




 

Without Hwara.




 

I think its the best if we leave them alone first. Hwasung ah. I will help you. Boys you guys prepare the tables.





 

Babe just dont think too much. She will be fine and you both will have a talk okay.




 

Thanks babe....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

I.M. were trying his best to calm you down as you were crying in his embrace. Sitting on your bed caressing your head softly knowing that you felt hurt. At the same time you were so mad that your sister could not trust you being with I.M. . It took awhile for you to calm down. After a while you release from his embrace and sigh while looking up, trying to not be in tears again. I.M. smile and caress your head.













 

It's not your fault Hwara.




 

I dont know what to do if she dont trust you.




 

It's not like that, she is worried because you have been through alot. Now you are even taking a big step.




 

If she does, she should be worried about herself. I am not a child anymore.




 

Well you are a grown up beautiful lady. Now all I want is you to not cry and be strong. Strong woman needs a strong vibe to make life stable.




 

Oh shut those mouth up sloth.




 

Yess you are smiling. Now you need to clean those face up. Your sister already cooks for us. We need to eat.




 

Im not hungry.




 

But you should eat something.




 

Oppa. Im not hungry.




 

Hold up what did you just said.




 

Uh.... i said nothing




 

You are cute dont you think.




 

Really. This face. This ugly face that is filled with tears and sweat. You call this cute.




 

I said you are not the face. The face will be beautiful once you clean those face up. Missy you need to eat or i will feed you




 

Urgh fine. But can we get ice cream. I want that.




 

You dont want your sister home cooking.




 

She will left us some. We can eat that when they are watching movie. Please. Oppa can we get ice cream.




 

You are lucky that you are cute. And i cant resist that so lets clean your face first and we go get ice cream.




 

You are the best.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

So you are saying that you will be away for a few weeks and not be able to help us.




 

Im sorry. I have some issues with my dad works

 



 

Heol you are working for your dad.




 

You bet he is. Plus he is taking over the design company. Its like his the master of arts.




 

Wow, that's new of you. So only Jooheon oppa is helping the cafe.




 

Yeah. Besides its not for long.




 

Yeah right not for long




 

Babe let them be. You have things to do this few days right.




 

Yeah. I guess so.




 

She is going to have basics in your company.




 

Thats what im planning to do before she step into dad company.




 

She will be fine Hwasung. She is not that stubborn to be sulky for the rest lf her life.




 

Shownu hyung right. Hwara is not going to ignore you for long




 

Hoping your words are right.











 

Hwasung sigh while pokingher food with the fork. Just then all of them heard your giggles they turn to where the voice is and saw you on I.M. back happily pinching his cheek making everyone looked at you with questioning face.










 

Where are you both going.




 

I'm bringing her to get some ice cream.




 

You both dont wanna eat.




 

We will eat it when we get back home. Dont worry she will eat what is left for her. You guys want anything.




 

Nope. Just have fun. Dont be late for movie night




 

Alright. We will go first.







 

Both of you left. Hwasung just stares at the door till your presence is no longer there. Kihyun patted her shoulder and smiled.







 

She will be fine. More you worry, the more she will feel like you dont trust her. She needs those trust to keep every relationship healthy.




 

You think so.




 

Kihyun oppa knows her well Hwasung. Just remember when she is really happy. She really means that she will be happy with the guy that makes her happy and safe. Changkyun is not that bad Hwasung.




 

I know he isnt but i dont want her to face the same thing over and over.




 

That thing happened in the past Hwasung. She grow up so well. Just believe in her decisions. She will be fine.




 

Yeah unnie. Plus she is somehow stuck with him so why not.




 

I am so gonna kill him if he hurts her.




 

Dont worry. All of us will.