08 -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 













 

 









 

There's nothing you could worry about Hwara. It's going to be fine.




 

Unnie you know how bad this is and it's thrilling me up. Why are you making me do this.




 

Oh come on. It's just one way down you will be fine. Plus I.M. is behind you to protect you.




 

You want this sloth to protect me. He barely gets his s together here.




 

Yah, I'm just nervous about this.




 

Come on guys we have to get to the other side to view more scenery. Plus i heard there's a good seafood restaurant there.




 

Unnie I hate you for this.




 

Whatever. I'm walking away and I'm gonna see you on the other side. I'm not letting Minhyuk alone. He will be like a lost duckling.




 

Im hating her so much.




 

Im hating Minhyuk hyung more.




 

You go first. I can't do this.




 

What do you mean you can't do this.




 

This place is hilarious. It's full of nature. Bugs everywhere and I hate that bridge.




 

Well that's new. Come on we have to get to the other side.




 

No. I can't do it. I hate this.




 

Hey. I know you can. You need to try.




 

You don't know how I feel for this. I never agreed to this. I thought we were just grabbing food somewhere nearby. No hell we are here now. I hate it so much tha-....









 

He had enough of your complaints. He placed his hands behind your neck and gave a peck on your cheeks. You went silent and looked at him. He smiled and cupped your cheeks. Your eyes were actually filled with tears and was about to cry but he stopped you and comforted you.










 

If you are with me. You are safe with me.




 

But I'm scared. Changkyun oppa please.




 

You are going through this with me. Now do you trust me.










 

You nod and he smiles widely. Giving you a quick peck before intertwined your fingers with him. From there you start to feel more safe and trusted as he tried his best to make you feel better. Without you realising he was happy that you trust him and letting you be with him is how he always wanted. It doesn't take too long after both of you cross the wobbly high bridge. It was so high that you didn't dare to look anywhere else but just to face I.M. After both of you reached the other side where the rest of them is. I.M. was about to let go but you held it tightly.









 

Just don't let go yet. I'm still scared.




 

Well you made it. I'm proud of you.




 

Thank you. Where are they.




 

There. The one at the big table... Hwara. Are you okay. Your face is pale.




 

Im fine. Lets just go.












 

He squeeze your hand and both of you walk to where the rest is. Kihyun saw you and I.M. he also saw your hands on his. Once both of you arrive. Both of you settle down and you lean on I.M. shoulder as you start to feel dizzy. Hwasung saw your expression and handed you her scarf.











 

Thanks unnie.




 

Well i know how bad you are with those bridges. I'm glad you are alive.




 

Hey. I'm just... oh my gawd don't talk to me.




 

Well I'm glad both of them are alive.




 

Haru, what did you do to them.




 

I was stuck with them for freaking 10 minutes before I left them alone together. Plus they made it. Seomin owes me 70 bucks.




 

Yah that's a lot. Why did you make a deal with her.




 

Well I never thought Hwara would make it. Plus she always takes the long way passage.




 

Changkyun ah. Just hold on to her till her food arrived. She is just feeling dizzy at the moment.




 

Oh....




 

Woah he is here. That's a new record. Jooheon owes me 30 bucks.




 

Aish. Damn it.




 

You both really. Betting on something. That's so old fashion.




 

Old fashion is the way to make money. Hwara you make a big change.




 

Thanks to her romeo she made it to the opposite. Don't you know how she wont stop trembling once she is fully calm.




 

That is why I need to hold her hands.




 

Idiot if i fall you would just nag at me.




 

Well I'm sorry.




 

Well guys. I will be fine. Just let me rest for a while.




 

You ahjumma should bring your medication. You don't want your anxiety to come back am I right.




 

I forgot. Haru unnie kept rushing me earlier.




 

I don't get it. Why does she need that.




 

You forgot. She hates heights and has a history with it. Plus she always takes the long route just to avoid the bridge.




 

Oh....




 

Don't worry about it sloth. I'm gonna be fine.




 

Just rest. It's rare to see you li- OUCH. Hey don't need to kick me.




 

You talk a lot. Oh babe did you know that Jooheon owes me a day of him being my assistant.




 

Be your assistant. What about your secretary.




 

Thats different. This one is personal.




 

Can someone explain before she gets more excited.




 

More like you, better be glad that I'm trying to get Seomin have a house to stay.




 

Ahh you broke her house rule. Okay i get that. Babe im so proud of you.




 

Aww...




 

Sorry my dear. The kitchen is kind off full of orders and your orders would be quite long.




 

It's okay we can wait. In the meantime we could enjoy the sea scenery right.




 

Well the light house is not far from here. There's an observatory area too.




 

Okay. Thank you ahjumma. We will wait for our orders.




 

Thank you so much my dear.











 

Hwasung smiles and looks at Hyungwon who is super clueless.







 

Shall we. I mean Changkyun and Hwara can stay. I wanna see the scenery. It said that it's super pretty at this time.




 

Are you sure. I mean the order should not be that long right.




 

Just go. I need my quiet time.




 

Oh well. Lets just be back in 15 minutes then.




 

Great. You mister take care of her. I don't want any blood here.




 

Get lost. I will be fine.










 

They left you and I.M. alone. You sigh and hug his hands while sitting closer to him. He was surprised but at the same time he is just worried that you might get sick anytime sooner.












 

Finally. Thanks for earlier.




 

I told you that you will be fine with me.




 

Still I didn't know that you are brave.




 

I'm always brave. What you mean.




 

Nothing. Just tell me if your hand is hurting or anything. I need to rest for awhile.




 

Just rest. You need that. I won't bother you.










 

You peck his cheek and lean back on his shoulder.








 

Sometimes you surprise me... Which is good... thanks....