10 [Part Ⅱ] -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 















 

 














 

You were putting ointment and cleaning the scratch wounds that I.M gets earlier. Both of you were in total silence since he knows that you dont wanna talk about anything related to the company or your sister's decisions. All the time his eyes were on you till you finished up what you were doing. After a long time. You clear up the things and sigh while looking at him.














 

Why did you do that.




 

I just knew that you wont agree to what your sister would plan on.




 

Still you should not let her lay hands on you idiot




 

Im sorry...




 

Its not your fault. Listen whatever you do. Im thankful and im proud that you think about me. Thats sweet.




 

Really...




 

Well now just promise me. About me let me have this battle. If i drowning. Thats where i need you the most. You are who you are and im glad that you are by my side.




 

I would promise you that i wont leave you.




 

I know you wont oppa. So tell me have you found the girl that you have a crush on.




 

Are you stalking me.




 

Are you stalking me. You seem happier with me




 

What if i say that i am feeling happier when im with you.




 

I'm glad. Because I'm more than happier.




 

What do you mean by that missy.




 

Well you are very cute at certain point. Brave when you have to. Protects someone you care when they are in danger. You know when to be in the right point and when not to messed things up. Plus you are Im Changkyun.




 

Well Ryu Hwara you want to know what else that makes me at the happiest moment.




 

Heol... wait dont tell me... is it....












 

He smile and lean in placing his lip on yours. You werent surprise but what shocked you is that the kiss is much different from all the kisses you had with him. Not the same as the first kiss either. This time is much more calm but passionate as you felt like he really meant his feelings towards you. After seconds he pulls back and look down feeling shy. You chuckled and make him look at you.










 

You are cute you know that.




 

Well i cant help it....




 

So its me isnt it...




 

You know why bother asking.




 

Because even if its not romantic. I like the way you confess to me.




 

I like the way you are accepting me.




 

Wait so you are not. Im confused.




 

Well stay confused because all i can say is i like you too.














 

He smiles and starts to tickle you. Sadly you can't ran away as he traps you between his legs. You are happy that you are with him officially. As for him. He can't believe that after so many years you accept his feelings for you. Though he kept it a secret that he has a crush on you but he was surprised that you like him back. You both were having a happier time at the moment which mkes you forget what happened earlier. You are just glad that both of you are on the same page.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

So you're telling us that they have a fight then all seperated to solve their own problems




 

You can said that right.




 

Well thats like a great explosion that we missed out.




 

We cant help that we have to cover this cafe for few days. Seomin been having morning sickness for quite some time.




 

So is she or is she not.




 

We dont know yet Minhyuk ah.




 

Well at least Changkyun is trying hard to back Hwara up. Does she knows that his crush is her.




 

I guess she knows. By his obvious actions.




 

Well guys lets not try to assume anything. Right now we need to focus on the customers who is waiting for their drinks.




 

I didnt know we have to help.




 

Well you are number one back up. So take this drink and serve it at table 5.




 

Babe they make me work while we are here just to grab a drink

 



 

Babe cant help it. We have to help them.




 

We will talk later at home. Now lets just work




 

Yeah yeah. Still do we have commision for this.




 

Work first talk later.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

So both of you have decided




 

Well its my mistake of not thinking it properly




 

I told you not to be shocked and you shocked me.




 

Im sorry babe. I promise i wont leave both of you




 

Finally someone is being a dad.




 

Im going to be an aunt. I can't wait for that.




 

More like since when he marked you.




 

What do you mean. He did nothing to me.




 

You both didnt do anything dirty right.




 

Oppa. He was just in my room and i clean those wounds. He got scratched by Hwasung unnie for no reason.




 

Hwara. There's a marking on your neck and you sure you both did nothing.




 

Should we just tell them




 

I dont think its the right time.




 

What are you both talking about.




 

We are....




 

You guys are finally together. Omo. Thats so fast.




 

Well... its not that hard.




 

Indeed she finally accept me like after so many years.




 

Its worth the wait huh.




 

Worth more than anything. Also i took her first kiss.




 

Omo.... Yah no wonder she is so relax the next day




 

What do you mean by that.




 

Unnie. Its between us girls.




 

What wrong. He is now your boyfriend why cant he know.




 

Unnie jebal....




 

Fine fine. You owe me one.




 

Thanks unnie




 

I am super confused.




 

We are more confused to see them like that.




 

Yah whats happening here.




 

You guys finish work already




 

We close early today. We though of checking you guys out.




 

Oh my dont tell me you both are.




 

Yes unnie they are. Dont be shock because we dont know who take the first move.




 

Yah he already marked you.




 

I let you ask him any question you want. I shall prepare dinner for everyone.








 

You went to the kitchen alone leaving the girls and Minhyuk questioning I.M everything that they want to know. Kihyun chuckled and went to the kitchen to help you out. As you were looking at the fridge on what's available to cook. Kihyun leans on the counter and smiles at you.











 

So you give in or he did.




 

I did i mean its not wrong to express my feelings on him. He did what he could today.




 

I heard everything from Hyungwon.




 

So you know.




 

Well im glad that Changkyun is protecting you well.




 

Indeed he is. Im proud for that.




 

Hwara ah. Are you sure you are fine.




 

I am fine. No matter what i am going to be fine.




 

Ryu Hwara.




 

Oppa i like him ever since he saved me from Wonho. I mean he does tried his best buy i find one thing about him is that. He is really sincere of his actions




 

Like he is telling you that he meants what he said am i right.




 

You are right. Im so glad that you understand me.




 

Im your best friend Hwara. I know what you need and what you dont. Now you need him the most because he knows whats gonna happened. You missy have to trust him. I know how loyal you are but he is loyal to someone he cares.




 

I will take note of that. Lets start cooking.




 

Well you are the main chef so lead me chef Hwara.




 

Aigoo.....