06 -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 












 

 












 

So you both are now friends who kiss each other.




 

Not like that oppa. He is my saviour.




 

But he kissed you. Not to mention that you gave a peck to him




 

Oh I did. But he saved me from Wonho. That's a good deed.




 

So you both are like good buddies now. No arguing.




 

I guess so. The point is that now I have to get prepared and work with him.




 

But he is ignoring you after the incident. Girl you have a complicated life don't you think.




 

I do and I know that. But oppa, have you ever wondered why he did that. Like his only reason is to not see me with that jerk.




 

You don't know for real. Wow he is right you are slow. But you need to tell me how can you like smoothly act like that with him. Isn't that like double the questioning




 

Oh.... yeah.... that doubles the question. Oh my gawd oppa you seriously making me question myself.




 

Yah what really happened in that incident.




 

Okay okay. So after I heard that I was kicked out of the competition. I went back home to get my skates and went to the skate park. While skating I was distracted with my mind till I slipped and fell. Before I stood up again I saw a hand which led to Wonho. He told me that he wanted to get back together.





 

He wanted to get back together after cheating with Yun Yeseul.




 

Yes, oh my gawd and he kept resisting till Changkyun oppa appeared and kissed me in front of him. He was super sweet and like asking me why I'm not home. I just said to him that i was skating but Wonho said to him that he was passing by and told Changkyun oppa that i fell. After that Wonho said that me and Changkyun were acting but the last thing that Changkyun oppa said to Wonho before we left was....




 

Is what. Yah, is there something that i have to know.




 

He said to Wonho that I'm his fiancee and we are getting married in 6 months. He literally said that in stern. So I was shocked. But I was worried that he had to lie because of me.




 

Hwara.... sometimes he tried his best to keep you safe because he meant to do that. At least you accept him the way he is now right.




 

He is a nice person. And i know that he argue with me just for my attention. I know what his intention is but I don't know what he is thinking nor his true feelings.




 

He will open up to that soon Hwara. For now. You just need to know that he is not as bad as you think. He wants to protect you so let him be. So you won't feel alone. You won't have to deal with trash alone. The least is that you got him that you can last hope for.





 

You are right. I'm glad that you are my best friend. So tell me you have a date with Chungmi unnie after this.




 

I'm meeting her once Hwasung is back from where she is. In the meantime you got to tell me what do you feel about my maknae.




 

What do I feel for Changkyun oppa. Well he is himself. He is not like others. He has this soft spot that he will crawl out for. But his weakness is when he has to fight for someone who he cares about. That's what I'm glad for. He has a strong passion. Also he is quite cute when he smiles.




 

Girl are you having heels over him.




 

Nope. He is like a flower in a pot. While I'm the sun that visits him for a bright day.




 

And you are the stormy cloud when you argue with him.




 

You are funny and that's what I feel for him.




 

GUYS I'M HOME.




 

Oh cool Jooheon oppa is back home.




 

Hey kiddo. Here is some food. Sorry I'm late.




 

Well I got to go now. Have fun. See you later




 

Thanks oppa.







 

Kihyun left and Jooheon went to the kitchen to grab bottled water. He passed one bottle to you and sat right next to you.








 

Yes you bought my favourite cheese fries.




 

Well that's what you asked for. I bought some chicken for you too.




 

Where is the rest.




 

Trying to consult your dream boy.




 

He is not my dream boy.




 

Okay okay. So you are grounded.




 

Not grounded but i'm meditating

 



 

What a joke. You wanted to have peace time but were disturbed. Am i right.




 

I hate it when you are right. You were supposed to be at the skatepark with Seomin unnie




 

Ahh im sorry. I was a jerk and Seomin had her pms day that time. We are seriously sorry that's why.




 

You both fight again. What's the topic this time.




 

He forgot our freaking Monthsary the hell.




 

I said I'm sorry.




 

Oh hell you did. Oh my is that Chicken and cheese fries.




 

Yes babe. Sit down and eat.




 

Don't you babe me. We still aren't finished with our conversation.




 

Hey I did make up with you. What else do you want.




 

She wants a date with you. A proper date where you love her and do those cute couple things that a normal couple. Not mingling her every single ruined date.




 

Thank you. Now what are you both up to.




 

You heard the news about her last week.




 

Oh man he is still ignoring you.




 

You can bet that.




 

Oh man you really. Damn you both are weak men. Babe they are not like us.




 

They are still early for that.




 

You all are just... So urgh




 

Don't worry. We are here to make you feel peace.




 

Yeah right peace. You guys at that.




 

Yah. Aishhh jinjja....