14 -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 

















 

 












 

What do you mean you are leaving this company




 

Dad its my choice and i'm not the next in line for this company. So i'm resigning myself from working with you




 

What insanity thoughts you have to just leave the company when we are at crisis.




 

It is not we. It's you and your company. Plus you want Hwara to take over you. So be it. Leave me out of this. Im done.




 

What has been in you Ryu Hwasung.




 

Dad, I'm not a child or a puppet. I'm an adult. Someone who has a life to live on no matter what happened to me. I dont deserve to be threathen by you.




 

Hwasung dont make me do it.




 

Do what, you dont have anything to save you. I'm leaving and I will sue you if you tried to play dirty on me. Dont forget that Granny is still out there. I won't hesitate to make Granny involved in this problem. I quit









 

Hwasung slammed the resignation paper on the table and left the office. She went back to her office room and sigh. Minutes later the door was knocked and opened revealing Shownu and Eunjung. Hwasung smiled and let them in.









 

I heard that you resign

 



 

Yeah i feel like it's the best




 

So I'm sure that it's Hwara that asks you to do it.




 

Someone always has ears everywhere.




 

We know because Hwara told us everything.




 

Well i'm guessing that it's the best way to live




 

I'm proud of you girl.




 

Thanks unnie. You too oppa.




 

Well we are here to help you move all the things from this office room to your own room.




 

Oh there's not much things here to be transffered. It's just all things on that shelf behind you. The rest are just props since I moved most of the stuff days ago.




 

Well we will help everything that you need Hwasung ah




 

Thanks guys....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You and I.M were in Australia just finish the workshop that you both have to attend. Both of you were having late lunch at a restaurant. You were having your favourite fish and chips while I.M having a steak. Happily eating and chatting about the day.












 

Oh my gawd babe that is just the basics. I can't stand it anymore.




 

Babe its just the end of our first week here. Its not that bad.




 

It is bad because i want to end all of this super fast now.




 

So you dont want us to have leisure time here.




 

Babe of course i want that. But this busisness things. I feel so demotivated.




 

Oh babe please. You did better than me the last test.




 

Really babe. You gotta bring that up.




 

Well i just thought that tonight we could have our on time since tomorrow we have nothing but free time.




 

So means that i can court you tonight.




 

If you stop whining and do your job for today.




 

Babe we are in Austrailia and we still have so many weeks left. We cant just focus on this thibgs all the time. It is tiring. We need some rest too.




 

I didnt know that you are the worst whiner ever.




 

You still love me for who i am




 

You are who you are Changkyun.




 

You know babe. You are one of a kind whdn you step up for your rights during the presentation. Besides it look super hot.




 

You really wanna court me arent ya.




 

Im willing to get married to you and call you my wife.




 

Are you proposing to me young man




 

When the time comes but today i will finally have time with you.




 

Babe you are cute i can say.




 

Oh you too. So have you heard anything from Hwasung nuna.




 

Yeah. She retired.




 

Oh thats.... Wait a minute. Did you just say she retired.




 

Yeah. She retired. She send the retire form and file a suit on that company. They pay her so badly low and the working hours is more than you think.




 

Heol.... so she aint gonna work with us.




 

Nope. She has her own company so why would she work with us.




 

She aint the shareholder.




 

Not anymore. You mister better not mess with the RYU family.




 

Well you missy are going to be in IM family one day.




 

Oh im sure am. Im stuck with you




 

I feel so lucky right now....