10 [Part I] -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 














 

 












 

Hwara wake up.




 

Just go away. Leave me alone.




 

Hwara wake up im for real.




 

Go away oppa. I want to sleep.




 

Sleepy head wake up. Your sister is throwing tantrum in the living room




 

WHAT.










 

You quickly sit up and look at Hyungwon with your wide eyes.










 

She did what.




 

She is throwing tantrum in the living room




 

What what happened.




 

I dont know. I woke up hearing her screaming and smacking both Jooheon and I.M.




 

What the hell. What is wrong with her.




 

Well we need to see that and solved it.




 

Aish jinjja.










 

You quickly make your way to the living room. Looking at it in a mess and you saw Hwasung were headlocking Jooheon while pinning I.M. on the floor. Seomin were by the wall in tears. You went to Seomin and hugged her while looking at your sister.












 

Unnie what the heck are you doing.




 

Both of them needs a lesson when they step in my house with that attitude. Its unexceptable.




 

Hwara make it stop please.




 

What is happening here. Unnie you are chocking him.




 

You want to know. Let me kill him first before i talk to you.




 

HWARA MAKE IT STOP




 

PLEASE HWARA IM BEGGING YOU




 

RYU HWASUNG GET YOUR HANDS OFF THEM RIGHT NOW.









 

Hwasung let them go and went to the sofa. She was really mad while Seomin were still by the wall crying her tears out. You were clearly out of thoughts as you dont know what is really happening. You help Jooheon up and went to I.M to check if he is fine. You saw some bruises with scratch on his right cheeks. You sigh and look at your sister were glaring at the boys.









 

Hyungwon oppa tell me what really happened.




 

Well when i arrive they were arguing about Seomin.




 

What happened to her




 

She is pregnant and Jooheon was out of his mind to not have a thought of taking care of her and his baby.




 

Its not like that Hwara...




 

You make her like this so better stick to your responsibility or you will face something regretful and not being able to meet her again. Not a single touch even.




 

Im sorry....




 

Say that to her not to me. Its your responsibility. Dont make us siblings clean your mess here or we will sue you.




 

Bring her to her room. You guys talk it out.




 

What about I.M oppa.




 

Changkyun were defending you over the plan that was originally not in order. Which lead them in a mess




 

What plan.




 

Austrailia, Changkyun was supposed to be with you. But your father plans that you should head to Europe instead. Your sister thought it would be the best for you but I.M declined. So he was trying to protect you from plans that you dont know.




 

Wow my own sister plan out without me. That must be nice.




 

Its the best rather than you going to Austrailia. Europe is much more job than what you would think.




 

More job than her skills. You must be blind or left that out on purpose.




 

You have no rights to be involved on this Changkyun




 

Unnie stop it.




 

Its right. Im doing this for you. Im making sure that it is right for you. I aint gonna sit down and let dad do whatever he wants till you take over him.




 

Unnie i said stop it.




 

Or what. So you are siding this guy over your sister




 

RYU HWASUNG.




 

TELL ME RYU HWARA. TELL ME IF IM WRONG




 

IM NOT GONNA LEAVE CHANGKYUN OPPA ALONE.




 

What...




 

Everything i have done. I am doing it for myself. I do what dad told me to do. I followed everything. The whole process i go through its not with you. Changkyun oppa has been with me since day one. If you are seperatimg us just because or more job to do. Over my dead body.




 

Hwara....




 

Whatever Changkyun oppa told you. He was protecting me. He was aware what im lacking on or what im great on. You dont know anything. What did your secretary told you its just pieces of what he knows. So dont look down on someone who i care he knows more than you do. Even my own feelings




 

So you are choosing him over your own sister.




 

I'm choosing to be alive rather than being killed. You really got to know better.











 

You grab I.M hands and bring him to your room leaving your sister alone with Hyungwon. Hyungwon sighed and went towards her, pulling her to his embrace. Hwasung broke down into tears as she never thought this would happen.









 

Its okay babe. You did what you could.




 

I feel bad oppa.....




 

No... you did what you can as a sister. Now i need you to just trust my maknae. He is Hwara pillar for now. She needs him the most at some time. Now you need to step back. Let her do what she really able to do. If she reach the limit. She will find you babe.




 

Thanks babe...




 

Awww my sweet baby is looking like a mess. Its kinda cute.




 

You are y at this moments.




 

Only for you. So wanna grab lunch. I had to skip breakfast because of this.




 

Im sorry...




 

Its not your fault. Come one lets get doll up and we can head out so no girls or boys could do anything to us.




 

Your treat.




 

Ofcourse. For you i will.




 

Thank you. I will get ready. Wait for me here.




 

Why cant i follow to the bedroom.




 

Byuntae.....