13 -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 
















 

 









 

Wah finally we have reached.




 

Are you sure she is here instead at the village




 

If she were people in that village would already tell me the directions.




 

How would you know that.




 

I know who Hwasung is. She is strong outside but a stubborn soft hearted woman. Plus she loves nature.




 

I never knew you have strong bonds in this village.




 

You my love. You just to embrace the breeze with your feelings.




 

Which is why the sisters are sometimes sentimentle




 

She went to the west side. You guys go find my grandma and help her. I will go find Hwasung unnie.




 

We cant leave you alone. Wont you get lost




 

Really you gotta say that.




 

Yah she is like the master of all path here. She will be fine. Just bring Hwasung back alive.




 

Oh one more tip. Try and get rice cakes that has mung beans flavoured. That will calm granny down.




 

We will do that. Try and find before sunset. See you at granny house.




 

Hyung we are really going to leave her alone.




 

She will be fine. Im worried about you. Their granny hates it when someone upsets their grandchildren.




 

Stay safe boys. I will get going.









 

You start to walk leaving the boys alone. I.M looked at you worriedly making Hyungwon sigh and pat his shoulder. I.M sigh and look at Hyungwon













 

Is she like that when Hwasung is like this years ago.




 

Yeah. She just left me alone with her granny just to find her sister.




 

Up till now you dont know where Hwasung always was when she was this sad.




 

Hwara never let me find her. Except for one day where I tried to find her in this huge field. Faild miserably and finally let Hwara find Hwasung.




 

She is like a hunter damn




 

She is more than what you imagine Changkyun ah.




 

I'm jealous that you know them better than me.




 

Its time for you to meet their granny then. She will explain everything that you need to know about them.




 

Really...




 

Come on lets find granny. She is really amazing once you get to know her.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

















 

So will they be fine by then.




 

I hope so honey. Besides, only Hwara understands why her sister is being like this. Hyungwon can't do much but to rely on Hwara.




 

But babe isnt this the third time already. Like how does Hwasung not know that her father is at the edge of getting sued by the latest client that he messed up with




 

Honey. Both sister knows but Hwasung is too stressed that she is trying to get her father pleased so she wont felt threaten by making Hwara take Europe course.





 

Yet Hwara chose Australia instead.




 

Honey do you know that Hwara knows better than Hwasung when it comes to merging companies and to take over her father mess.




 

I know she has better innovation also her process of thinking is more logical than Hwasung.




 

This is why i am married to you Eunjung




 

I love you too babe. But what will happened when Hwara took over the company.




 

Hwara will change the whole structure and might retrench everyone in the building.




 

You aint kidding right. They are going to merge right




 

I guess. Besides Hwara is going to pay all debt with the remaining money that she had since her father company is going to bankcruptcy




 

The money that her grandfather left for her. Babe that is alot of money.




 

Honey. You do know that she is super wealthy. Its just that she doesnt show it.




 

Babe her late grandfather is like a billionare




 

That is why her father is trying to used her but he somehow failing on that.




 

Working with him must be tough. I'm glad we have our own company without any shares from the Ryu siblings company.




 

Our company is still hidden from him. That is why im trying to make deals with Hwasung company to back up both Chngkyun and Hwara in the future problems.




 

Well we shall just see how it leads to.




 

Yeah. So honey lets go somewhere




 

Why cant we stay here at home.




 

Its a good weather to have a date. Lets go




 

Alright. Just give me time to get ready.




 

Oh how can I not love you more.




 

Cheesy. I will get ready. You better inform Jooheon about the latest project that you want him to complete on.




 

I will dont worry.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Aigoo they should have cleaned this path more. It would look nice with the stones.









 

You were walking along the path that you know where Hwasung would be. While walking you are enjoying the breeze as its been a long time since you stepped in the village area. As the sun sets you finally see your sister sitting on the bench facing the river. You smile weakly and walk towards her. You sat right beside her and looked at the sky while the breeze blew. You took a minute of silence to just enjoy the natural sounds since it really calms both of you down. Soon after you heard a sigh and you startes to speak up.














 

You do know that mom once told us that no matter how hard or heavy our problems are. She told us to just come to this place and just enjoy the nature ambience.




 

Straight to the point Hwara.




 

I knew you would be here no matter what.




 

Why didnt you let Hyungwon find me




 

He won't know when I give him the riddles unnie.




 

Am I that harsh to you.




 

Should i let you ask that to yourself.




 

I felt like i'm making myself in bad juat to let dad feel please and not waste time on you.




 

He is using me for money. You know that too right




 

I hate it when you have better knowledge than me.




 

Well its time for you to put trust on me




 

I want to but dad just keep pastering leads to threathening me just to make you merge with Changkyun company.




 

I know that its hard. But its not wrong to let him face banckruptcy. Ita the only way to let the company reset.




 

You do know the dark side...




 

Unnie. We re sisters and i have my own rights to find out what im working for and what im doing the thing on.




 

Im sorry if i pushed you to harsh.




 

Im sorry that you have to go through tough decisions.




 

I just.... i... i dont....






 

You move closer and hug her which makes her breakdown.








 

Unnie... just let it out.




 

I dont know what to do anymore.




 

Unnie. We are still at the early stage for this. I kmow that you can do something that will lift weights off your shoulder




 

How Hwara. I dont know what to do. Dad will just make me feel hopeless.




 

Unnie....




 

No matter how many times i tried to make things better. He just pushed that away









 

You pull the hug away and hokd her hands while looking at her.









 

Unnie. If he does that to you. I want you to leave the company.




 

What... what do you mean.




 

Leave the company and put all your focus on the subsidary company that you have right now.




 

Yah i cant do that. Dad will kill me




 

Then juat do it if you dont want to feel like this anymore. Dad is facing banckruptcy and you have your mini company that is doing well




 

Hwara i cant do that




 

Do it for me. I will cover you on your resignation from that company.




 

Hwara....




 

Look unnie. Soon I will be the CEO of that company. It's where I would reset everything including sueing our dad for the custom and all the things he did behind us. All I want is just to put focus on what you own. Your company is doing well without dad's help or investments. You should live well like how Shownu oppa is. You deserve to live your life peacefully.




 

Hwara... what will happen to you.




 

Dont worry. I know what im doing and all i ask is you to put trust on me. That includes trusting Chngkyun oppa too.




 

Hwara.....




 

Will you do it for me...