03 [Part Ⅱ] -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 












 

 












 

Wow, so you did the right thing Hwasung ah.




 

I'm scared that she won't take that seriously and hate me on that.




 

Why would she hate you. Its for her own good.




 

You don't understand that because you are not her.




 

Hwasung. No matter what. You did what you could for now. It's up to Hwara to take it seriously or just hurt herself.




 

Guys. I'm scared.




 

Nuna there's nothing to be scared for.




 

Well you mister, you have a really big responsibility.




 

I do. I know that. I will do my best.




 

Hwasung ah. You should trust him. Don't think the worst. They will be fine when they are away.




 

We are home

 







 

All of them look at the main door. Hwasung stood up and went to Hwara giving her the tightest hug she could give. You sigh and hug her back knowing that your sister is super worried about you. The rest of them sigh in relieved knowing that you are back.









 

So tell me where you both find her.




 

Where you expect it to be.




 

Is there food. I'm hungry.




 

Hwara, I'm super sorry. I'm really sorry.




 

Unnie. Im fine. Really.









 

Hwasung breaks the hug and smacks your hands making you groan in pain.








 

YOU STONE HEAD WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THIS




 

Well I'm sorry that you are seriously emotionally affected. Plus I understand what you meant earlier.




 

Oh now you do. Seriously.




 

I would be glad if you stop lecturing me. Your boyfriend has been doing that ever since he saw me. I had enough




 

Fine. Go get change and eat dinner with us.




 

Yes ma'am










 

You smiled at the rest and went into your room. Hwasung signals both Kihyun and Chungmi to look after you. Hyungwon grabs Hwasung's hand and brings her to the dining table where the rest is.










 

You sure you areletting I.M. to take care of her.




 

I hope I do. Hwara is a little stubborn when she can be.




 

Come on guys. We have been around together for so long. What else would make me let you down.




 

Your promises. You almost made the siblings fight for super long last summer. What else could happen my friend.




 

I said I'm sorry. What else should I do.




 

Just dont hurt her feelings. That's all that we could ask for.




 

Well I promise i won't. Now can we eat. I'm really hungry.




 

Let's eat shall we.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You know. What you are facing right now may be the worst. But if you could handle it well. You won't have any problems at all.




 

Plus you might be the boss of your sister and the boss of us.




 

You guys are going to work under me if I happen to take over the company.




 

Well that company has been the cafe shareholder and some other things that they supply.




 

Hwara. Is there anything that you don't like about Changkyun.




 

Like I told you before. Once there's a topic. Fire and fuel.




 

Other than that Hwara. What you really dislike about him.




 

I don't know. I really don't know guys. Part of me told that he is just who he is. Part of me saying that his intentions are just to get my attention. Am I not giving much attention. What else he wants from me.




 

He wants your true feelings Hwara. Look, it's been like what 5 years together with us. With the boys. Can't you see his attention is only on you.




 

Hwara. You should think of a big picture. He is not as bad as you think.




 

What are you both trying to say.




 

Guys. Food is ready. Hwasung wants all of us




 

Oh okay. Yah, quickly wash up and come out. You don't want Seomin to eat your pie.




 

THERE'S PIE. OH MY GAWD OPPA YOU COOK PIE. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME.












 

Chungmi drag Kihyun out leaving you and I.M. alone. I.M. shrugged and went towards you with his hands in his pocket. You looked at him and just gave him a questioning face. You let him sit beside you and you turn to face him.












 

I'm sorry that you have to do this.




 

Even if I knew. Why would it still be you




 

I question myself too. Well sometimes but now i don't know the reason why. So im really sorry Hwara ah.




 

Nah. It's not your fault. I just need time to... You know what I meant.




 

I guess I do... I leave now. Your sister will kill me if I stay for so long.




 

Just help me save the pies and the meal. I won't argue with you for that.




 

Alright kiddo.




 

Oh oppa one more thing




 

Hold up. Just surprise me.




 

Will do. Save me the food.