01 -

STUCK WITH HIM?!

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

HWARA(YOU/OC) HWASUNG EUNJUNG

 

HARU CHUNGMI SEOMIN

 

I.M./CHANGKYUN HYUNGWON SHOWNU

 

MINHYUK KIHYUN JOOHEON


 

 


 











 

 










 

Sun shines through the window. The alarm rings every minute. You were groaning in annoyance and covering yourself in the blankets not even moving an inch from your bed. Just then the door banged open and the alarm was switched off. You felt someone laying beside you and you pulled the blanket away to see I.M. sleeping beside you. You sigh and sit up. Before you even get to move away from your bed. I.M. pulled you back down and hugged you close.










 

Can you let go of me




 

I cant. This is so comfy




 

Yah where is your own guest room.




 

Jooheon hyung barged in and Seomin was arguing in that room. I need some sleep so sleep. I won't bother you.




 

I have to go to class. I can't miss that.




 

Just skip it. Your uncle knows that you are with us




 

You really love to see me in detention. Let me go idiot. I have class to attend.




 

Just sleep. Take this opportunity to get some rest.




 

Let go or I will beat the hell out of you. I'm Changkyun.




 

Its oppa to you. When will you call me that.




 

Over my dead body. Now let me go. You can sleep here all you want whatever. I need to get myself ready for class.




 

Urgh. Fine. You're still gonna be at the cafe afterwards right.




 

Why would you bother to know. Now let me go.




 

Okay okay.









 

He let you go and you quickly grab your clothes and went into your bathroom. While I.M. continues to sleep. On the other side Hwasung and Kihyun were at the kitchen cooking some food for the people in the house. Basically the huge house were own by the Ryu sisters. Since its too big for 2 people to stay in. You decide to let Seomin and Chungmin to stay in since Haru has her own house with Minhyuk. Eunjung is staying together with Shownu since they are married. So once in awhile the boys would come over and stay with their girls except for I.M. . He will come over since he doesn't want to be lonely and he stays at the guest room all by himself. Sometimes he would sneakily go to your room and be with you even when both of you have no relations to each other. You could care less and sometimes you both would fight on the blankets or other things. It took you almost an hour to get ready. You look at your bed and saw I.M. still sleeping. You shook your head and went to the kitchen to grab some drinks.













 

Omo that smells nice.




 

You are finally awake. Really




 

Well tell that guy to stop preventing me from being late. I will be gladful.




 

He is still sleeping isn't he.




 

Unnie. He is like a sleeping beauty. Im done with him.




 

You both are like cats and dogs. Here sit down and eat. You need breakfast.




 

Thank you my best friend. So where is Chungmi unnie.




 

She went out early to prep the cafe. Since she will handle the workers alone. She wants to let the cafe look perfect.




 

She is sure a perfectionist.




 

Which i'm glad my girl is not a perfectionist.




 

Oppa you are finally awake. Here I make some food. It's your favourite.




 

Aw babe that looks amazing. Where's the rest.




 

Changkyun oppa said that the love hate birds are in the guest room arguing.




 

Are they or they just want to have pleasure time




 

Yah. Not to Hwara. She hates those stuff.




 

Perks of you being her best friend. I still dont get how 5 years apart and you both are best friend




 

They understand each other more better than I do.




 

That is the same answer i heard every time




 

UGH IF YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION I WONT HAVE TO DO IT.




 

YOU JUST DOING IT FOR THE SICK OF YOUR LONELINESS. YOU THINK IM DUMB.




 

NOT LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND ME MORE




 

Can you both shut those dirt mouths and eat the food that they prepare. I'm sick and tired of you both arguing. The next thing I see is you both are smooching each other's faces.




 

Urgh fine.




 

Woah, that's another goal for Hwara.




 

Hyungwon oppa needs to catch up to win the goal.




 

Oh I'm letting you win today so my baby won't have to scold me when you get pissed off.




 

Unnie, I like him. You’ve been keeping him well




 

I'm glad you do. You hate him for almost your years with us. Which i'm glad that all of you are doing well with each other.




 

Except for Changkyun. He talks alot about her.




 

I dont care and i dont wanna know.




 

Yah we can't be late. University isn't something like college years.




 

Oh I miss those times.




 

Oppa you are like a nerd that time.




 

Now I'm a hot mess. I know that.




 

In your dream honey.




 

Yeah yeah. Well, are the girls ready. Im driving them to school and they say that they dont wanna be late. Dont they




 

Oh now i hate him unnie.




 

I know. See you at Dad's office later.




 

But I'm meeting uncle after class. He said that he needs me on something.




 

You can come afterwards. I will send Changkyun oopa to fetch you.




 

Why would he fetch me.




 

He is the only person who is free. Now you better not argue with him or even fight against him. No complaints or I will take away those beautiful skateboards and burn them.




 

Fine. Just make sure he has lemonade with him when he fetches me. Seomin unnie lets go.









 

You grab the sandwich that Kihyun made for Seomin and drag Seomin out of the house leaving the rest just looking at Hyungwon who is happily drinking his coffee. He looked at them and were so clueless up till Kihyun gave a death stare to him.









 

Oh I should leave too. See you all later.








 

He left and Hwasung just chuckled.








 

Is he the one that you want to be with till you are dead




 

Of course. He is just Hyungwon that i used to know.




 

Well you raised him well.




 

Bet i did and look at the romeo. He look so freshed.




 

Hwara bed is super comfy. Is she out.




 

She did. You both really need to get things together. People keep assuming that you both are together but end up like cats and dogs.




 

We are nothing but like how Kihyun hyung and Hwara is.




 

You're not even her best friend Changkyun.




 

Well I soon will be. Who knows.




 

Your actions are so obvious dont you think.




 

What do you mean Hwasung.




 

You know. That I.M. what i am vibes. You are giving that to us. Like hinting us on something.




 

You guys are hilarious. Now tell me where are the new sets of towels.




 

Where is your own towels.




 

Well someone had fun last night and decided to use my towel to clean their things up. Like for real.




 

Im sorry bro. That's the nearest thing I see.




 

Oppa you got to stop banging on her and have arguments the next morning. It hurts my ears.




 

Sorry girl. I will try and lessen it.




 

Better be. Eat up guys. You three have lots to do.