Chapter 02

In Need Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The coffee shop nearby the school was open that afternoon and so Joohyun could take Shuhua with her so they had some kind of privacy instead of talking in the middle of the campus, with everyone’s eyes on the least likely duo talking, especially how the younger’s voice seemed to get louder as she gets more and more comfortable with the situation the woman put herself into.

As the kind hearted unnie she is, she pays for their orders, two milkshakes; Despite Shuhua insisting she was more than ‘old enough’ to drink coffee.

“So… You want me to help with your crush but won’t say anything about them?” She watches as Shuhua takes a sip from her milkshake.

“Don’t take it personally, Unnie” Shuhua says, now taking a bite from her sandwich. “I just don’t want anyone to know-“

"Chew before you talk" She lectured before she could stop herself, an old habit she had thanks to Yeri and her bad manners. "But I have to ask, how old is this person?" She asks taking a sip from her own milkshake, frowning as the younger girl looks away, fingers playing with the straw in her cup.

"You... don't have to know"

That raised several red flags inside her head and so quickly she put her cup down.

"I'm not helping if I think you're going after someone too old for you"

"Unnie!-"

"Spill" She insisted. She didn't care if this girl was walking straight into a rejection, but she didn't want to risk sending her into harm's way by having her try to confess to an adult. She doesn't want to think about her being taken advantage of like that.

"Just two years older" The girl finally mumbles under her breath. "She- They're a friend's friend"

"You're doing a terrible job at pretending you're not talking about a girl" Joohyun finally said it, trying not to smile as Shuhua chokes on her drink. "I mean... I wouldn't really judge you, you know?" It’s all she says, she doesn’t plan to come out to this random kid.

“I know you wouldn’t”

She does? “You do?”

Joohyun was now wondering if she was being too loud about crushing on Seulgi, or being gay in general. She supposed she wasn’t, not too much at least, but enough for a fellow lesbian to notice her right away. “So… How is she like?” She changes the subject easily, the younger didn’t seemed to want to kept on talking about this either.

Her eyes were shinning just at the idea of talking about her crush.

“Beautiful” Shuhua replied, dreamily. The older tries her best to not look disgusted by her lovesick eyes.

“What I mean is: What is she like? Do you know her hobbies? Anything? What even is her name?”

“Her name is Seo Soojin” The younger replies with a blush “She takes dance classes” She plays with her straw and Joohyun realizes she’s fighting against her embarrassment right now. “She doesn’t talk much, she’s shy. But I saw her dance a few times and she’s really good at it”

Seo Soojin… She tries to remember if she knew anyone named like that, but nobody comes to mind, or at least she can’t put the name to a face right now. Seulgi would talk once in a while about the other members of her dance classes but, truth be told she wasn’t exactly paying attention when she was talking, just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter