Chapter 01

In Need Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Monday with students walking around campus as usual; the campus was divided between the high school students on the main, front building while the college students were in the building behind, where it used to be an old library. As Joohyun watches the loud teenagers yell loudly while running around playing, she truly wished it was just a college where everyone was too wasted to make loud noises around.

She could hear Sooyoung’s voice saying she’s turning into a grumpy old lady as she gets older and, as she groans when she hears someone running around the grass near her, feet stomping around way too loud, she was starting to agree with her. Maybe she was to become a grumpy old lady.

She tries to focus on her book, wishing she could’ve just stayed in the library, reading in the peaceful silence but…

Certain Kang Seulgi’s dance classes would be over in a few minutes and she didn’t want to miss the chance to see her before they go to different classes.

‘This is ridiculous’ she thought to herself as she looked down at her book, not reading it but just staring at the words on the paper. They've known each other for so long yet there she was, waiting to steal some glances at Seulgi like a middle schooler in love because she was too nervous to be direct and ask her out on a date.

With a sigh, Joohyun tries to focus on her book again, trying to come up with ideas of how convince Seulgi to go on a date with her after the incident last week. However, a shadow was cast over the pages and she frowns as a sweet, child-like voice speaks up.

"Joohyun-Unnie" She looks up from her book and stares at the girl in front of her, long black hair and matching black eyes, wearing the school uniform required to high school students from the building near hers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter