Chapter 08

In Need Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin wasn't the type to get upset easily, if anything she had the patience of a saint and most of the time nothing really bothered her, not even her friends bickering plus Yuqi's loud screaming from time to time, So the annoyance she felt in her chest as she watched Shuhua walking down the street with Minnie's arm over her shoulder could only be explained by her being upset they had been lying about their relationship to their friends.

 

'Yeah, it must be it' She thought, eyes still fixed on the young girl laughing at something the older had said. 'I'm just upset because they lied'

 

Something inside her tells her that she should've noticed this before, Minnie always was the softest with Shuhua, and the younger would gladly accept her affection while denying Miyeon on the same spot, she can't help but wonder how long this has been going on; The annoyance in her chest growing stronger now.

 

'So that's why you've been suddenly wearing makeup. To impress her'

 

She couldn't take the image of them together out of her head no matter how hard she tried, it was bothering her more than she thought it would, so the next morning, when she went to Soyeon's house to give back some books she borrowed, was faster than her brain.

 

"What do you think of Shuhua?" She asked suddenly, laying on Soyeon's bed while the blonde was sitting by her desk, typing on her computer before she stopped what she's doing and spun her chair to look at Soojin.

 

"I mean, I'm taken so-"

 

"No, Not like that!" Soojin looked at her. "I mean like… "She sighs. She doesn't even know what she wanted to ask anymore and Soyeon frowns at the sudden question and questionable behavior from her friend, she stood up and made her way to the bed, laying next to Soojin and stared at the ceiling. 

 

"What's going on?" 

 

"I saw something that I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to"

 

"About Shuhua?" Soojin nods. "How bad is it?" She asks, worried and Soojin almost smiles at how quick Soyeon went into protective mode when it comes to Shuhua.

 

"It's not… Bad. But I'm bothered by it" 

 

"Go on…"

 

"I think- No, I'm sure Shuhua and Minnie Unnie are dating" She said, looking at Soyeon who laughs as she gets up from the bed and then turns around, seeing Soojin's confused face.

 

"Oh , you're serious" 

 

"Yeah, I'm serious!" Soojin said, sitting on the bed. "I caught them on a date last night and they both came up with an excuse to not go watch movies with us" She pointed out.

 

"There's no way…" Soyeon says, more to herself than to Soojin; For a long time she assumed their youngest friend was into Soojin, everything indicated that, the dreamy look and the way she blushed when looking at the older, there's no way she was wrong about it. "Are you sure tho?"

 

"Come on, they were walking around with Minnie's arm over her shoulder like a couple, argh!-" 

 

Soyeon crosses her arms. "You're more upset than I expected" She casually says, yeah it was a shock to find out about this like that but there was something about Soojins attitude that wasn't making sense. 

 

"Well, Yeah! they lied to us! Keeping a whole relationship when we always try to be honest with each other!" She stood up "Of course I'm upset"

 

"I dunno" the blonde starts "It actually sounds like you're jeal-" They are interrupted by Soyeon's phone ringing. "It's Minnie Unnie" She says before picking up. "Hey!" 

 

Soojin rolls her eyes while Soyeon puts her on the speaker.

 

"Wassup!" Minnie's voice came, loud as always with some noises in the back. "I'm at Miyeon's place and we thought about hanging out today since we couldn't yesterday, you up? I already called Shuhua"

 

"Of course you did" Soojin said without thinking twice, Soyeon glared at her due to her tone.

 

"Oh, Seo Soojin! You're there!" Soyeon was glad Minnie wasn't able to pick up how passive aggressive the red haired was being right now. "Please come too! It will be fun!" 

 

She did agree but Soyeon has a feeling she's still upset about the whole thing and can't help but worry about what she might do once they're all together.

 

.

.

.

 

Joohyun woke up with a strong headache and suddenly remembered all the wine she drank last night. They were watching a movie, eating and drinking, Minus Yeri who was still grounded 'for her crimes', she must have drunk a lot as her head was still spinning, she turned around on the bed only to freeze when she felt her body's movements restricted by someone's arms and legs wrapped around her and a head on her chest.

 

She looks down to check who it is, a shiver runs down her spine as she notices Sooyoung, dead to the world on top of her, drooling all over her.

 

"What the fu-" She didn't need to finish her sentence for the taller one to snap out of her dream land and sit on the bed, thankfully she was still dressed, Joohyun did not need that stress in her life right now, the younger was about to complain when Seulgi walked in.

 

Joohyun must have been pretty loud cause Seulgi made her way inside holding her flip flop like a weapon that was about to get used and then frowned when she saw the older woman lying in the bed and Sooyoung sitting next to her. 

 

"What happened?" 

 

"I should ask that!" She looks at the woman on her bed "What are you doing here?"

 

"Oh, I put you two on the same bed" Seulgi was the one who spoke. "You guys drank a lot then she "She points at Sooyoung "Started crying because of her boyfriend or something and then you" She pointed at Joohyun "Started to comfort her by saying men are disgusting and that she should just give up on them" 

 

There was silence and Seulgi continued.

 

"Eventually both of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter