Chapter 18

In Need Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You did what?"

 

"I say she could stay here"

 

Joohyun looked at Seulgi like she just grew another head; How much more obvious could she be to make the younger one realize that she did not want Wendy there?

 

“First, why would you say that without asking first? Second, where is she supposed to sleep? Yeri is here now remember" The older reminded, trying to use logical arguments instead of letting her jealousy speak for her; 

 

"Wendy and I can share a room-"

 

"Like hell you can!" Keyword: trying; As soon as those words left the dancer's lips, the fire in the older's chest intensified. "You'll not sleep with her-"

 

They are interrupted by Sooyoung who they forgot was still in the room with them,loudly slurping on the noodles they were going to have for dinner as she watched the two argue like it was a drama on the TV.

 

"Moms, please stop fighting" The woman said, with a smile while Joohyun glared at her and Seulgi sighs. "I mean, you two could always sleep together and your friend stays in Seulgi's room"

 

It was a logical, adult solution but Joohyun's jealousy had already been triggered so even the idea of having someone on Seulgi's bed was enough to keep her upset; Deep down she knew she was behaving like a child throwing a tantrum and that Sooyoung made a reasonable suggestion that she should take as the older person in the room and set the example.

 

But Joohyun was never good at being the bigger person so she just sighs, frustrated before standing up and going to her room, slamming her door shut.

 

Sooyoung looked at the hallway and then at Seulgi, who was still on the couch now rubbing her forehead to avoid the headache coming her way while the younger kept on eating like nothing happened. 

 

"So…" She started, putting her bowl down for a second while Seulgi looked at her, curious about what she's about to say. "What's the deal with your friend, Wendy?"

 

"Nothing. She's just my best friend from high school and Joohyun just… hates her I guess?" Seulgi said, standing up and making her way to Sooyoung.

 

"She's jealous, obviously" Sooyoung replied, lowering her voice as she feared Joohyun would hear her and come out of her room to give her a piece of her mind for saying that. "Does she have any reasons to be jealous?"

 

"Of course not!" 

 

"Then don't worry" The younger said, picking up her bowl and starting to eat again. "She'll get over it"

 

"I should go talk to her-" Seulgi said, scratching the back of her head. "But I feel she might throw something at me If I say something wrong" She looks at Sooyoung. "Please stop eating for a second and help me here!" She complained.

 

Sooyoung put her bowl down again. 

 

"I got into a lot of fights with my ex" She started. "Sometimes I would throw things at him all the time-"

 

Seulgi frowns. "How is that supposed to help me?" Sooyoung held a finger up as if to tell her to be quiet. "The audacity…" She mumbles under her breath but lets the other continue. 

 

"So I can say that you should let her calm down first before talking to her" She picks up her bowl yet again, hoping that she could properly eat without being interrupted this time. "It's never good to have conversations when upset. you're bound to say things you don't mean too" 

 

"I see"

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Soojin never thought of herself as the jealous type, based on previous relationships she never really cared where her boyfriends were or with who they're with; Seeing them talk with another girl never light up any jealousy spark inside of her, there was never a seed of doubt inside of her by their actions and so for a long time she thought her lack of interest in them was just her being mature for her age and not c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter