They gonna Date

A Kiss to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's curious face turns disappointed when she got into the bus. After she sat down, again she looked around, took her mobile and check for any new messages and calls but none. Her disappointment got increased when she saw Taemin's empty chair. She was eagerly looking at the entrance for Taemin to come. From last night he didn't reply to any of her text messages and calls so she was worried about him. Morning she excepted him on the bus which they come regularly but he was not there. A smile formed once she saw Kwonho coming, curiously she looked behind him for Taemin but he was not there.
 
"Kwonho-ah, where is Taemin? Didn't he come with you?" she asked.
 
"Aniyo, he has to go to Jeju island for Kim's hotel project meeting," Kwonho said as he sits in his seat, "He didn't say you?" he asked.
 
"Aniyo" she shook her head with little pout face.
 
"Maybe because he wants to leave immediately for a meeting," he said. Naeun nodded.
 
'Bad boy, can't he say he is going for meeting' she scolded him inside her head.
 
"Yah..." Naeun got jolt up when Krystal tapped her shoulder, "What are you thinking?" Krystal asked.
 
"Taemin didn't reply for my messages, bad boy," she said.
 
'Good. At last, he is doing something good' Krystal smiled. 
 
"Maybe because he is busy," she said.
 
"What busy, can't he..." Naeun stopped when Krystal looked and raised her eyebrows at her. Naeun gave a smile and turned to the computer screen to start her work. Naeun hoped Taemin will message her after he finishes his work but he didn't.

"Taemin came back?" Naeun uses to ask Kwonho everyday morning.
 
After four days, that day morning Kwonho nodded yes for Naeun's usual question.
 
"When he came back? Why he didn't come to the office?" Naeun asked enthusiastically.
 
"This morning he came back. But he won't come today because he said he was tired. I think he already informed manager." Kwonho said.
 
"Is he okay now?" Naeun asked before anyone could say any word. Krystal looked at her but she didn't bother her look.
 
"He said he is fine, just feeling tired. He had a lot of work in Jeju Island" Kwonho said and others started doing their works but not Naeun. She felt if he could reply to her messages she can feel good but he didn't reply to her messages. She also wonders why he didn't reply, because he never failed to ask about snowball but this time he didn't ask her anything. So she felt bad.
 
Next day morning Naeun got a big smile when she saw Taemin who is already start working.
 
"Taemin!" Naeun came in with a big smile, "When did you come? How are you? How did the meeting go? Why didn't reply to my messages? I felt bad," she said with a pout face.
 
"Oh sorry. I was busy there," he said with a fake smile.
 
"Did you eat well? Kwonho said you were not feeling well? How are you feeling now?" she again started shooting out her questions but Taemin interrupted her.
 
"Naeun-ah, I have some work," he said pointing his computer screen, "I will tell you everything later," he said and turned to his computer.

"Arassao," she said and saw Krystal looking at her. Naeun opened her file and hide her face inside it before Krystal could say anything.
 
Like usual Naeun waited for Taemin during her lunch break. Taemin tried to go late for lunch break but Naeun insists on waiting for him while others went for lunch. So he gave up on his idea and went for the lunch break. After everybody went back to the work, Naeun and Taemin were still eating.
 
"How was the meeting? Did Kai also come with you? When you have to go back next? Why you didn't reply for any of my messages? Why you didn't ask about snowball?" Naeun shoots down her questions one by one.
 
"Sorry" it was the only reply he said to her.
 
Naeun again started talking to him, showing him a new set of photos and videos of Snowball in her mobile.
 
"Naeun-ah!!" Taemin interrupted her while she was happily talking about Snowball. She looked up at him curiously. Taemin made a big gulp looking at her curious eyes.
 
'Tell her everything, just like how you rehearsal' his mind told him.
 
'Naeun-ah, don't you think we are talking often, I think we should reduce it, should maintain a distance because once I leave this place, I can't be like this to you so from now on we should be like colleagues not more than that, let's be professional and concentrate more on work.' he recollected all the words he rehearsed before the mirror in Jeju island hotel room.
 
"Naeun-ah..." he started as he looks at her eyes, "I think..." no words came after that, "we should..." his words trailed off. No words came out even though he tried; in the end, he gave up and let a big sigh, "I think we should go back to work now, it's late" he said.
 
"Oh yeah...let's go..." Naeun said, and both stood up.

"I will send you all the new pics of Snowball. Next week he has a vaccination..." Naeun was talking to him on the way to their office room but Taemin didn't reply to her but nodding his head as he listens while an argument was going inside his head.
 
'Should I tell her what Krystal told me? If I tell her, Naeun and Krystal may get disappointment with each other. Without saying about Krystal's words, how will I say Naeun-ah that I'm bad for her? If I say I'm bad for her, will she accept it? I don't want Naeun to get hurt. Yes, I'm bad for her. I should be away from her. How will I do it?' always an argument goes inside Taemin's mind. He lost all his peace of mind. He started finding reasons to be away from her. He knows saying work, phone call, doesn't stop Naeun from talking to him. He wants to find a solid reason to be away from her. He was thinking about it in office cafeteria after he successfully came alone for lunch.
 
"Can I join you?" Taemin got jolt for the voice and looked up to see who it is. It is Sulli standing before him with a big smile on her face and carrying her plate.
 
"Shall I sit here with you?" she asked.
 
"Oh yes, no problem," he said with a small smile.
 
"So again you fought with Son Naeun?" she asked him as she eats her food. Taemin looked up at her, he chuckled.
 
"Are you still watching me?" he asked with a smile.
 
"Hmmm yes," she nodded her head proudly. He laughed for her reaction.
 
When Naeun came to give side dishes to Taemin, she saw he is laughing with Sulli, so she stopped her way and looked at them. After a slight argument inside her head, she decided not to interfere with them and went back. Taemin didn't see Naeun going back without talking with him.
 
"Why did you came back soon?" Krystal asked when Naeun came back.

"He was talking with Sulli, so I came back not to disturb them," she replied as she keeps her lunch box inside her back.
 
"I'm not surprised; he always gets someone to talk,"

Naeun didn't reply but realized that this is the first time she sees him smiling after he came back from Jeju island. So it made her wonder, why he is different.

'Taemin will turn away from the old one when a new thing comes in.' Krystal old words ringed inside her head. Naeun quickly shook her head and started doing her work.
 
"Why do you watch me?" Taemin asked Sulli.
 
"Asking me as if you don't," she replied. He again got a smile for her reply, "So you won't tell me why you fought with Son Naeun?" she asked him.
 
"I didn't fight with her" Taemin immediately replied her.
 
"Then she fought with you?"
 
"No," Taemin said as he straightens up and looking at her, "She doesn't fight with anyone," Sulli listens to him as she munches her food, "Actually she doesn't know to fight with others," he said in a soft voice, "Even if she gets disappointed also she won't say, even if she gets angry also, she won't show it," he said and a small smile formed on his face when he thinks about her, "She is the kind-hearted person I ever met in my life," he said.
 
"Ohhh...Then why you are like this to her?" she asked as she leans forward towards him.
 
"Yahh..." he straightened up, "Why do you ask like this as if you know about us?" he asked.
 
"Hmmm yes I know about you both," she said.
 
"What you know?" he asked and waited for her reply while she was pretending to think.
 
"I know about you both but I will say when the time comes," she said. Taemin laughed, "As if you know," he said. Sulli showed pout face for his reply. They left the place after they ate lunch together.

That evening Naeun looked at Taemin twice or thrice while they are waiting for the bus along with Krystal and Kwonho. She was expecting him to talk with her but he didn't, just gave back a small smile to her.
 
'May it is not so important that's why he didn't tell me about Sulli' she thought.
 
Taemin found paltry excuses to be away from Naeun. He was not happy to do it but he thought it is good for her. He always has to stop himself from talking to her like before, he wants to tell even small things to her, want to ask about Snowball but he tried hard to stop himself. Naeun didn't fail to notice his change in behaviour towards her, she hesitates to ask him. Taemin still thinks of a good reason to be away from Naeun.
 
That day Taemin saw Sulli standing nervous near the stairs. He chuckled when he saw her struggling either to go upstairs or not.
 
"What you are doing here? Why are you dancing?" he asked.
 
"Yahhh...do I look like dancing?" she asked him with her hands on her hip.
 
"Hmmm yes!" he laughed, that earns him a playful hit on his arms from her. He saw Naeun who came there but went back when she saw them talking.
 
"Why are you looking nervous?" Taemin asked Sulli.
 
"I submitted the wrong file to Chief Jung, so I'm scared," she said in a low voice. Taemin got a smile in his face as he gets remember of his experience with Chief Jung.
 
"So you going to get back the file from him?" he asked.
 
"I'm scared to go before him, don't know how to ask him, that's why I'm standing here," she said.

"Okay I will ask for you, come with me," he said after a moment of thought and grabbed her hand. They both went to Chief Jung's room, Sulli stood behind Taemin.
 
"So again you became careless, Taemin?" Chief Jung asked Taemin after he listens to him.
 
"Aniyo, I will make sure that it won't happen again" Taemin assured him. Chief Jung looked at him and got a smile.
 
"Misplacing the files is a big mistake, so be careful. Just because you are doing well in work, I'm leaving you with a warning, don't repeat it," he warned Taemin and gave back the file. Sulli came out from the Chief Jung's room happily with the file.
 
"Thank you Taemin," she said to him as they walk back to their seats, "I was terrified," she said.
 
"Chief Jung is a very scary person. I too had a terrible experience on my first day of work," he said.
 
"Oh, I will make sure I won't repeat it," she said as she stood before him. Taemin giggled before nodding his head. He saw Naeun tries hard not to look at them when they come in.
 
'Did she not okay with me talking with Sulli?' he asked himself. He thought to confirm it again. So next time when others went for a break, he pretended to be in a call. Naeun looked at him to know whether he is joining them.
 
"Sulli!" Naeun who was going behind Sulli turned when she heard him calling Sulli, "Get me cold-coffee while you come back" he said. Sulli nodded her head with a big smile. He then looked at Naeun, who now turned back as if she didn't hear him.
 
Naeun and Taemin looked at each other a few times and exchanged smiles when they were waiting for the bus with Krystal and Kwonho.
 
"Remember we have to take Snowball for vaccination," she spoke first.
 
"Hmmm yes, I remember" Naeun nodded her head.
 
"Naeun-ah" she looked at him. He can see the curious eyes which eagerly wait for his words, "What you think about Sulli?" he asked. Her face turned into disappointment; probably it is her least preferred topic.


'Taemin will turn away from the old one when a new thing comes in.' K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter