Start of a Change

A Kiss to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs.Lee is sad and in deep thinking in that morning. Still, she didn't eat her breakfast which was served before her. Mr.Lee has already left to work even though he knew his wife is sad, he didn't care to put effort to comfort her. Like always yesterday night also Mrs.Lee has failed to convince her husband about bringing her son Lee Taemin back home. He finally said to her that it is not the right time to bring him back.
 
"Ma'am, is there anything you want?" the head maid's voice brought Mrs.Lee to come to her senses. She nodded her head and looked at the maid.
 
"My Son!" she said and started stirring the soup.
 
"He will be back soon, Ma'am"
 
"How long?" she sighed, "How long I have to wait for him still?"
 
"Little more ma'am"
 
"His appa says still he has to learn and change" Mrs.Lee looked at the head maid who didn't reply, "What? Can't you see the change in him?" she asked in a serious tone.
 
"Yes Ma'am, I can," the head maid said with a smile.
 
"If I can go to his office, I can see him," Mrs.Lee said with a smile as she imagines what she said, "Also Naeun-ah," she said and looked at the head maid, "Don't you think that girl is pretty?" she asked.
 
"Yes Ma'am but..." Mrs.Lee looked at her again, "I have something to say about her, Ma'am"
 
"What?" Mrs.Lee exclaimed.
 
"I think I have seen that girl before"
 
"Really?" Mrs.Lee stood up, "Do you know her family, where they are?" she asked curiously.
 
"But I don't remember where I have seen that girl, Ma'am" head maid said with head hung low.
 
"No, you can't say like that" Mrs.Lee lifted the maid's face, "Think about it, I want to meet her family," Mrs.Lee said firmly.
 
Taemin has come to Jeju Island for his project meeting but this time he was not so very involved in his work. His body is in Jeju Island but his heart and mind are in Seoul. He wants to know whether Naeun has accepted Jaehyo's relationship or not. He is also afraid to know because he doesn't want to hear that she has accepted his relationship. Sometimes he gets the courage to ask about their relationship, he calls to Jung Shin and Kwonho but most of the time, they say, 'Busy, will call you back' but they won't.
 
Other than their relationship, that metro incident with Naeun also distributed him a lot because still he has not said an apology to her for that incident and he doesn't know how she took that incident.
 
Whenever Sulli calls him in facetime, he avoids and preferred to text her. Taemin was counting his days to go back to Seoul.
 
After a week, Taemin came to the office. Everything was normal, everybody is doing their work, Naeun like usual goes to Jaehyo's cabin and also Jaehyo looks casual, there is no awkwardness between them. That made Taemin get scared, he concluded that Naeun has accepted Jaehyo's relationship. Even though Naeun is sitting next to him, he didn't look at her. Whenever he came across Naeun or Jaehyo, he behaves very formally towards them. Jung Shin and Kwonho noticed Taemin behave strangely in the office.
 
When Jung Shin asked the reason for his strange behaviour, Taemin didn't reply. Jung Shin and Kwonho giggled at him. Three gathered for the break near the vending machine.
 
"Taeminnie..." Jung Shin called Taemin whose face look sad.
 
"Do you know I forgot to say you something before you go to Jeju Island?" Jung Shin said.
 
"What is that?" Taemin asked with his head hung low.
 
"Naeun-ah rejected Jaehyo's relationship"
 
"Really!" As soon as Jung Shin said those words, Taemin's face lits up and looked at him, Jung Shin nodded with a smile. To make a double check, Taemin looked at Kwonho who also nodded his head with a smile.
 
"Really? How do you know? How she rejected him? What is the reason?" Taemin shoots his questions at him. Jung Shin and Kwonho smiled at each other and started answering his questions.
 
"Naeun-ah, please don't think I put too much pressure on you" Jung Shin stopped his way when he heard Jaehyo's voice. Jung Shin stood near the conference room door and started listening to their conversation.
 
"Can't you give me one more chance?" Jaehyo asked.
 
"I'm sorry; I thought you as my friend. I thought..." Naeun's words trailed off. Jaehyo still waits for her to talk. "I don't feel comfortable, I don't think so it will work, I thought I should give a try that's why I came out but something..." she hung her head down, "Something is not okay," she said in low voice.
 
"Naeun-ah, I can understand, we have the manager and employee relation so it may be difficult. I try my best in doing things much better..."
 
"It is not you did badly, but we couldn't get along, I couldn't get along with you, Sorry"
 
"Naeun-ah please..."
 
"Let's not talk about this anymore," Naeun said and came out.
 
'That is Naeun-ah, No one can open her heart' Taemin thought with a smile when Jung Shin finished saying the incident.
 
"Why are you getting this big smile Taeminnie?" Kwonho asked in a teasing tone.
 
"Because he heard what he wants to hear," Jung Shin said. Taemin got shy and still, he got the same wide smile.
 
"Yah, then why can't you say me this before when I called you both" Taemin tried to act seriously.
 
"I thought to say..." Jung Shin stretched his hands, "but I felt lazy" he said with a sarcastic smile.
 
"Yah, you lazy bum..." Taemin kicked Jung Shin's bum playfully.
 
"Taeminnie...are you that happy for Jaehyo got rejected?" Kwonho asked. Taemin didn't reply but still has a wide smile.
 
"Hey, evening let's go out for a drink," Taemin said to change the topic.
 
"Yes, yes we should go to celebrate, right Taeminnie," Jung Shin asked as he puts his hand over him.
 
"Yah..." Taemin acted seriously.
 
"Do you want to dance, Taeminnie?" Jung Shin asked and looked at Taemin and Kwonho, "Let's go to the club today" he said and both agreed.
 
In the evening, three of them gathered together near the office entrance to discuss where to go and where to meet. As they were talking, the girls came there.
 
"Hey, do you guys have any plan for this evening?" Naeun asked.
 
"Wae?" Jung Shin asked.
 
"If no plans, let's go for team dinner"
 
"No we have plans," Taemin said.
 
"Oh, then can we also join with you guys?" Krystal asked.
 
"No!" All three said after looking at each other.
 
"Wae?" Naeun asked.
 
"Because..." Jung Shin looked at the girls from head to toe they were in their formal office wear, "You girls don't fit there" he said.
 
"Why? What's wrong with us?" Krystal asked.
 
"No, you girls..." Jung Shin shook his head, "No we don't want to go with you" he said. 
 
"Why?" Sulli asked in a serious tone.
 
"We are going for clubbing," Jung Shin said, "You girls are boring," he said pointing the girls, "So we don't want to go with you" he smirked at the girls. Naeun looked at Taemin and he also nodded his head to her.
 
"Okay, we girls also don't want to go out with you boys," Naeun said and all three started walking out. Naeun felt insulted and angry.
 
"They are talking too much," Krystal said as they walk out together.
 
"Dae...they insulted us," Sulli said.
 
"They can do whatever they want, who cares," Naeun said.
 
"No!" Sulli shooked her head and smirked at them. Girls also smirked at her.
 
Taemin and Kwonho are waiting for Jung Shin before the night club which Jung Shin preferred. They have dressed in club outfit. Thanks to Naeun, Taemin got back his expensive clothes from his home. He also shares with Kwonho now. Jung Shin has arrived.
 
When they were about to go inside, Taemin saw a long shinning leg that showed up from the cab, through his peripheral vision. He immediately turned to look at the owner of those beautiful long shinning legs with glittering heels. Kwonho and Jung Shin followed Taemin and wait to see that girl.
 
A girl got down from the cab. Her long hair showed them mercy to see her deep U back cut. Taemin's eyes went wide in shock and jaw got dropped down when the girl turns back. It is Son Naeun in short silver sequin dress with short sleeves. She has shed her cute girl look with her different makeup.
 
Taemin and others don't fail to notice the other two girls behind Naeun. It is Krystal and Sulli who also looks different like Naeun. Krystal wore a one-shoulder black and white short body con dress. Sulli is in a strapless rose gold mini dress which perfectly accentuated her bodyline. They look different, their attitude was different, and even other guys also didn't fail to look at them.
 
Taemin made a big gulp when they walk towards them like a professional model in the runway. They passed between the boys and gave an attitude look at them to regret rejecting them.
 
"Is it really our Son Naeun?" Jung Shin asked as all three boys were looking at the direction, the girls went.
 
"Don't Know..." Taemin sighed and got a smile, "She looks so hot" Taemin said. Both boys nodded at him.
 
"Did they come here to show off us?" Jung Shin asked.
 
"Don't know" Taemin shrugged his shoulder.
 
"Let's go inside before anyone come and talk to them," Jung Shin said and all three went inside.
 
Taemin can't look anywhere else other than Naeun who is getting her passes to go in. Even Krystal and Sulli look good but Taemin can only see Naeun, but he knows who will like to see Krystal like this so he took a photo of Krystal and send to Kai. It didn't take much time for him to reach there.
 
"Is she alone here?" Kai asked Taemin as soon as he reached there. Three boys were already waiting for him.
 
"She came with me" Kai turned to Jung Shin when he said that, "I asked her for a date," Jung Shin said.
 
"How dare you ask my girlfriend," Kai said as he grabs Jung Shin's shirt.
 
"Your girlfriend?" Taemin asked, "Didn't you tell me that you broke with her?" he asked.
 
"So?" Kai asked.
 
"So I asked for a date," Jung Shin said.
 
"You..." Kai tightens his grab on his shirt. Taemin and Kwonho started laughing at him. Then Kai realised they are teasing him.
 
"Yah...stop it," Kai said with a shy smile, "Let's go inside before she drinks" Kai walked forward.
 
It was not tough for Taemin to find Naeun in that dark, noisy place; he can see her shining dress very clearly near the counter sitting on a high stool with her legs crossed, her face is pretty red due to few shots of alcohol. Kai immediately got into the dance floor to find Krystal as soon as he saw Naeun sitting alone. Taemin doesn't know where to look, at her glowing face or shinning long legs. A smile formed on his face when Naeun look at Taemin and he pretended to blink and hide his eyes with his hand as if it was because of her shinning dress but she gave a sharp look before turning away.
 
"Jung Shin, turn around," Taemin said to Jung Shin who was standing next to him.
 
"Wae?" he asked as he turns around. Taemin grabbed his jacket collar and removed it from him, "Yah...what are you doing?" he asked.
 
"Your Jacket is the long one" Taemin replied with a smile and walked towards Naeun. They smiled at each other. Taemin covered her long legs with the jacket and sat next to her. Kwonho and Jung Shin went to the dance floor after guessing Taemin won't join them.
 
"One large," Naeun said to the bartender. Taemin was looking at her with a smile as she was taking a sip from the glass. Her face is redder now.
 
"One more" Naeun ordered one more glass.
 
"Don't drink too much, you already looking pretty red," Taemin said.
 
"If I pass out, won't you take me home?" Naeun asked. Taemin smiled as he remembers the previous time when Naeun was tricked by Krystal to drink and how she hugs him tightly on the way to the room.
 
'I love to do it' Taemin thought.
 
Taemin shook his head with a smile, "No I won't" he said. Naeun showed a pout face to him and turned to the dancefloor and sees Krystal and Kai dancing close to each other. Taemin was looking at her with a smile and wonders how this cute girl turned into a y girl. He was admiring her, even though Naeun was looking at Kai and Krystal, Taemin's eyes didn't move from her, he was drowning in her beauty. He got jolt up when someone grabbed his hand.
 
"Taeminnie..." It was Sulli. Naeun also got jolt up and turn to them. Taemin looked shocked.
 
"Come let's dance," she said and grabbed him to the dance floor. Taemin and Naeun looked at each other as he walks to the dance floor. Jung Shin and Kwonho saw Sulli taking Taemin to the dance floor.
 
"Naeun-ah is alone," he said and went to sit next to Naeun. Taemin even though was dancing with Sulli; his eyes often turn to Naeun.
 
Taemin saw Jung Shin and Naeun together showed a fake angry face. Jung Shin and Naeun giggled for it and Jung Shin moved closer to her to make him jealous. Sulli tries to get his attention but Taemin often sees Naeun and Jung Shin giggling and cracking jokes. Sulli thought Taemin will come to her when he enters but she felt disappointed when she saw Taemin going to Naeun.
 
"Are you not happy to see me?" Sulli asked Taemin.
 
"It is not like that, we guys came together," he said.
 
"I came for you," she said. Taemin gave a nod, his eyes moved to Naeun again. Taemin saw Naeun passed out on Jung Shin's shoulder. Taemin saw Jung Shin don't know what to do and he hesitates to touch her.
 
"Wait here," Taemin said and rushed to Naeun.
 
"At least after she goes, I hope he looks at me" Sulli murmured as she saw him going to Naeun.
 
Taemin went near Naeun and saw she is sleepy and she has to be taken home, so he walks to the dance floor and saw Krystal and Kai dancing together.
 
"Krystal..." Taemin called out and touched Kai's shoulder when he was about to kiss Krystal. He pushed Kai aside, "Take Naeun-ah home, she is sleepy," he said to Krystal.
 
"Yah...Taeminnie...do you know what you are doing?" Kai asked in a serious tone. But Taemin didn't listen to him.
 
"Take her home" he again said to Krystal.
 
"She is not going home tonight," Krystal said.
 
"Then?"
 
"Going to sleep in my home"
 
"Okay take her to your home now" Taemin insisted.
 
"Andwae, I want to be here some more time," Krystal said as she was about to hug Kai.
 
"No take her home," Taemin said before stopping her to move towards Kai.
 
"Taeminnie... let her..." Kai started but stopped when Taemin interrupted.
 
"No, ask her to take Naeun-ah home," Taemin said. Knowing th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter