He is Bad for Her

A Kiss to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai now started working hard, don't know whether it is because of Krystal's positive words or he got enlightened, now he is working hard and tries hard to learn everything that his Appa teaches him. Mrs.Kim was happy about his improvements in work; she encouraged him by granting a wish of doing anything he wants to do in this weekend.
 
"So what you want to do this weekend, Nini?" Mrs.Kim asked him during breakfast.
 
"Eomma, I thought of inviting Taeminnie to stay here for this weekend. I want to treat him with his favourite food and make him relax with me because he also works hard, much harder than me" Kai said. Hearing his wish, Mrs.Kim gets worried. She thought this will distract their goal.
 
"Okay invite him," she said to keep her words to her son.
 
"I will take care of them, don't worry," Mr.Kim whispered to his wife when he noticed her worried face. Mrs.Kim nodded at her husband and looked at Kai who is now calling Taemin.
 
"Taeminnie, where are you?" he asked Taemin.
 
"Oh, I thought of inviting you here," he continued.
 
"Who all?" Mrs.&Mr.Kim looked confused when they saw Kai's disappointed face. As he talks, Kai stood up from the chair.
 
"Eomma, I have to go now," he said and moved.
 
"Is Taeminnie coming today?" Mr.Kim asked.
 
"Aniyo, next week appa" Kai shouted as he runs to his room.
 
"Reached?" Krystal spoke over the phone while she is waiting for Naeun along with Taemin, Kwonho and Jung Shin, "Oh I saw you" Krystal turned around and waved her hand at Kai.
 
"How did you come?" Krystal asked Kai as he comes near them.
 
"I came in my car" he replied pointing to the road where he got down from the car, "I sent it back" Krystal nodded her head.
 
"Oh, Naeun-ah came," Krystal said in a bright tone as soon as she saw Naeun and ran towards her.
 
"Be careful" Kai caught Krystal when her foot caught off the balance. Kai got a smile when he saw Krystal running towards Naeun like a child.
 
"Hey hi," Kai now turned to Taemin and other boys who were watching him.
 
"At last, you saw us," Kwonho said and let a sigh.
 
"Yahh...how do you know I'm here? I didn't say the place." Taemin said.
 
"I called Krystal."
 
"How do you know her number?" Taemin asked in surprise.
 
"She gave me her number," Kai said nonchalantly.
 
"How did she give you?" Taemin catches his shirt collar, "You both were always fighting with each other."
 
"We met for coffee in Jeju Island, that time we shared our numbers," Kai said as he removes Taemin's hand from his collar.
 
"You met each other!" Taemin again exclaimed.
 
"Yah... why do you get shocked for everything?" 
 
"Because you both often fight, but now you are saying, you both went for coffee, shared numbers, how is it possible? Tell me the truth, is anything going on between you two?" Taemin asked.
 
"Aniyo, we are just friends..." he said.
 
"Then that's good. Because if her boyfriend knows you have feelings for her, then he will do anything serious to you," Jung Shin said looking at him.
 
"What? Does she have a boyfriend? Who is he? Where is he? What is he doing? Will he come here today?" Kai shoots out his questions to Jung Shin curiously. But he didn't reply, instead looked at the boys and smirked.
 
"What?" Kai asked when the boys started laughing at him.
 
"You told just friends then why are you very curious about her boyfriend?" Taemin asked as he laughs. Before he could reply, all three girls came near them after Sulli joins them.
 
"Shall we go inside?" Naeun asked others and everybody went together inside the theatre hall.
 
After their trip to Jeju Island, Jung Shin was always singing sad symphony in the office saying his teammates has cheated him, they enjoyed leaving him behind. Day by day his blaming was increasing, all efforts to convince him was in vain. So, Naeun said a plan of going for a movie together and then lunch, everyone accepted it and it made Jung Shin feel better now. Taemin also didn't feel good recent days; Sulli's words always ring inside his head whenever he sees Sulli and Naeun's question when he sees Naeun. Sulli didn't feel bad for expressing her thoughts to him. Taemin who is now concentrating on his goal to prove himself to his Appa, don't want to go for a date. He decided not to gain any attention from Sulli anymore. Taemin hesitated to join the weekend plan but said okay when Kwonho compels him.
 
Before anybody could stop him, Jung Shin sat next to Naeun during the movie whereas Kai sat next to Krystal even Taemin stopped him. During the movie, Taemin noticed the difference in Kai, he prefers to share the popcorn with Krystal, and they both whispered jokes to each other. Seeing it, Taemin smiled remembering the incidents in school wherein the corridor and dance practice room, Kai and Krystal used to have heated arguments.
 
"Why are you smiling?" Sulli who is sitting next to him whispered. Taemin got jolt up because just then he realized Sulli is sitting to him, not Kwonho.
 
"My friend is so very different today," he said and again turns to look, Kai. Other than Kai, one more face caught his attention, it is Son Naeun. He got a smile when he saw her glowing face. He saw her pout face during sad scenes, loud laugh even for silly jokes. He found her expression is more interesting than the movie.
 
After the movie, they went for lunch to a small restaurant. Everybody was happily talking about the movie in the table while Kai and Krystal went to the counter to pick up their order. They order a few hot noodles and many side dishes.
 
"Don't touch, it's hot," Kai told Krystal when she was about to take a hot tray.
 
"Andwae, I can handle it," she said and carries it. On halfway through their way to the table, because of its hot in her hands, Krystal struggled in legs and step foot on Kai who was walking behind her. Both dropped their trays and fell down. It turned out to be a mess.
 
"I told you not to take it, why are you like this?" Kai shouted as he helps Krystal to get up, "Look your hands" he said as he sees her reddish palm. Taemin and others came to help them.
 
"I thought I can handle it," Krystal said as she rubs her palm together.
 
"All the food got wasted because of you,"
 
"What did I do? Even my hands are red and my dress got spoiled," she whined.
 
"You should have listened to me,"
 
"Why should I?" Others tried to convince them but it is in vain.
 
"Excuse me you both" Krystal and Kai turned around when they heard an angry and scary voice. A middle-aged, bulk muscled man whose dress spoiled by noodles and looks angry called them. Kai understood that he is angry because of them.
 
"What can we do for you? Why does your dress be like this?" Krystal asked him, "Shut up, don't talk," Kai whispered in her ears.
 
"Don't you know why? Just look around how much you both have done" he said pointing at their long table. An old man's dress spoiled with soups and fresh cream cake before him also got spoiled, their foods on the table also fell down and the people's face also has some fresh cream.
 
"It's my Appa's 100th birthday. You both have spoiled everything," he said as he comes forward.
 
"We are sorry," Kai said as he bows to him.
 
"Let's fix it," Taemin said.
 
"Yeah, we will pay for it," Naeun said.
 
"Hey, why we have to pay? It is an accident," Krystal said to Naeun.
 
"What? What did you say?" the man asked in a serious tone.
 
"I told you not to talk," Kai said and closed .
 
"You spoiled everything and now asking what wrong you did. Huh?" he asked pointing his index finger to Krystal.
 
"We are sorry. Let's talk and resolve it," Taemin said.
 
"What to resolve? It is an accident" Krystal said after removing Kai's hand.
 
"Krystal, be quite" Naeun ordered her.
 
"Why are you afraid of him? We are seven and he is all alone, don't be afraid," Krystal said.
 
"Oh really?" all other nine brothers stood up near him. All look similar with well build body and bulk muscles. Krystal and her friends' eyes went wide and jaws dropped.
 
"Let's call poli..." Kai closed Krystal's mouth before she finishes her sentence.
 
"No more talking, let's smash their face," the elder brother said.
 
"Dae Hyung" other nine brothers said in unison and twisted their enormous fists. All seven friends now step backwards with their wide eyes on them.
 
"Run!!" all seven ran outside once they heard Kai's order.
 
"Let's get split up" Jung Shin shouted and started running after grabbing Naeun's hand, "Don't worry Naeun-ah, I will protect..." Jung Shin stopped and his eyes widened after he hides behind the car that was parking at the end of the street. "Sulli!! Is it you?" he asked when he saw he is holding her hands and realized he grabbed the wrong hands.
 
"Dae, it's me," she said with a pouty face.
 
"Then where is Naeun-ah?"
 
"She went with Taeminnie in opposite direction" Kwonho who is panting said. Both Jung Shin and Sulli looked at the opposite direction with the pout face.
 
Taemin saw other girls are safe with others, so he grabbed Naeun's hand and took her with him. They ran into crowded shopping streets as two brothers following them. They get into the crowd and hide behind a vendor machine. They pulled close to hide in that small place. Naeun even buried her face in his chest while Taemin pulled her close to him. They both stood there till brothers left the place. Naeun moved away from him when she realizes she is standing so close to him. After a few seconds of silence, both started laughing thinking about the incident.
 
"Ahh... this Krystal..." Taemin started laughing.
 
"Oh she is big trouble" Naeun also started laughing. Taemin double-checked the place before coming out from their hidden place.
 
"Taemin, I'm thirsty. I want something to drink," she stopped him after they came out.
 
Taemin took her to the nearby cafe and grabbed cold drinks and a few snacks for them to eat.
 
"Krystal is not picking the call," she said to Taemin as she dials for her again and again.
 
"Kai was with her. I think he will drop her home. Let me drop you home," Taemin said.
 
"Aniyo, I want to look around, still a lot of time left. If you want you can leave..." she said after looking at her wristwatch. Taemin doesn't want to leave her alone so joins her.
 
Naeun went to bookstall to get books for scholarship exams. Books are the things that were not a favourite thing in Taemin's lists but still followed her.
 
"Is it okay to be here?" Naeun asked in worried to Taemin who is now carrying books and following her.
 
"I'm fine. You select the books," he replied with a smile.
 
"Let me carry the books" she tried to get back the books.
 
"It's okay Naeun-ah, I told I will help for your exams, so let me do it," he stopped her.
 
After they got a few books, they started walking through the crowded streets.
 
"That shirt looks good," Taemin said pointing blue shirt which is hanging on a shop entrance.
 
"Do you like it?" Naeun asked.
 
"Hmmm yes," 
 
"Did you do your winter shopping?"
 
"Hmmm yes...Kwonho took me to the shops at a reasonable price..."
 
"Oh that's good...” she replied with a smile.
 
"You know, Appa has blocked my cards, so eomma gave me only cash...Kwonho told me to spend little and save more" Taemin explained to her.
 
"That's sound good...” she said and looked at his dress. He is in a simple white T-shirt and blue jeans. 'Who will believe if I say you are the son of the richest man in the country' she thought and felt bad for him.
 
Naeun and Taemin stood in the street to see a rock band performance after they came out of the store.
 
"You know Jung Shin is a bassist," Naeun said as she looks at the bassist of the rock band.
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah, he is a bassist in his school rock band CN Blue," Taemin was listening to her, "He looks cool while playing the guitar," she said after a moment of silence. Taemin smiled.
 
"Jung Shin will be happy to hear these words," he said and smiled.
 
"Wae?" she asked after she chuckled.
 
"Do you know he likes you?" he asked as they walk away from the street performance. Naeun didn't reply and also didn't look at him.
 
"He is my friend," she said after a moment of silence.
 
"But he..."
 
"Look there" Naeun interrupted him, "Pet shop sale, let's go there," she said in bright tone pointing the pet shop in the opposite side of the road and grabbed his hand to take him there. The shop crowded because of the sale, so both stick together. Naeun stood before the notice board to read the poster.
 
"Look, there is bug expo next month," she said as she points the poster.
 
"Yuck," he said and shook his head.
 
"Wae?" she turned to look at his face, "Are you afraid of bugs?" she asked and chuckled for his expression.
 
"I hate bugs, Naeun-ah," he said.
 
"Then we should go" she laughed and turned towards the poster, "When is it?" she looks for the date.
 
"Andwae, move" he pushed her from behind as she laughed at him. They looked around the shop, they saw birds, cats and at last, they saw dogs.
 
"Ah, gang-aji.!" Taemin exclaimed and went near the corner where puppies were kept in a gated space. He kneels to look at them and also to play with them.
 
"Do you like puppies?" she asked as she kneels next to him.
 
"Hmmm yes" he nodded his eyes with a wide smile, "I like dogs, they love unconditionally," he said and turn to the puppies.
 
"Look that black puppies, he is cute..."
 
"This has a lot of hair Naeun-ah,"
 
"Aigo this is so cute puppy,"
 
Taemin was talking to her as he plays with the puppies. She was listening to him as she looks at him with a smile, he was like a kid. Naeun likes puppies but not like Taemin and she also never thought of getting a puppy for her. Taemin doesn't have the heart to leave the puppies, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter