New Person - Lee Taemin

A Kiss to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Taemin and Kwonho came to the office early to finish their pending works.
 
"Ouch...!" Taemin screamed a bit louder when a girl dashed him and step foot on his foot with her high heels.
 
"I'm sorry...sorry..." a new girl said in a panic.
 
"Yah Taeminnie, are you okay?" Kwonho asked in a worried tone. Taemin nodded his head but still has a pain in his foot.
 
"You should be careful," Kwonho said to the girl.
 
"I'm sorry...sorry..." she again said in a panic, "Are you okay? I was looked for manager Jaehyo's cabin, that's why I didn't look at you...sorry..." she said. Taemin and Kwonho looked at each other and smiled.
 
"Do you know where his office is?" the girl asked after she saw their reaction.
 
"Follow us," Taemin said with a smile. That new girl nodded and followed Taemin and Kwonho.
 
Naeun saw Kai standing near their office entrance and smiled and waved at her when he saw her. She noticed his smile got disappeared when he saw the person next to her. It is Krystal. She looks angrily at Kai as she walks behind Naeun.
 
"Hi, did you see Taeminnie? He didn't pick my call" Kai said to Naeun when she came near to him.
 
"Is she looks like his secretary?" Krystal asked Kai before Naeun could reply. Kai ignored her.
 
"He still didn't give me his address, that's why I'm waiting here for him" Kai explained.
 
"So you thought Naeunnie will know about him?" Krystal again interfered them.
 
"I'm not talking to you," Kai said angrily after losing his temper.
 
"But I'm replying for her" Krystal said as she points Naeun.
 
"I don't want your answer"
 
"Then why are you asking her?"
 
"Who will talk with you?"
 
"Who will be with you?"
 
"What?"
 
"Who will be with you?" she asked in a louder tone, "The one who was with you is already in the hospital and the other one is in the streets? Then who will be with you?" she asked and smiled sarcastically.
 
"Say it again," Kai said in a serious tone as he steps forward to Krystal but Naeun who was listening to their heated argument stood before him. So Kai stopped.
 
"When I see Taemin I will inform him about you, sorry now you better leave," Naeun said, "Let’s talk next time" she added before giving a side glance to Krystal.
 
Kai didn't move. 'Sorry, please' Naeun mouthed at Kai. He then moved from the place but not before giving a sharp stare at Krystal who doesn't bother of it.
 
"Naeunnie...Naeunnie..." Krystal called but Naeun didn't look at her, "Wait, why you are angry now?" Krystal asked after grabbing her hands.
 
"Don't you know why?" she asked. Krystal didn't reply, "So you know the answer. Why did you talk to him like that?" she asked.
 
"He deserves that," Krystal said in low voice.
 
"No, he doesn’t. Your words are so harsh on him" Krystal didn't reply, "You should apologize him next time"
 
"Wae? I won't. You don't support him" Krystal said. 
 
Naeun looked at her angrily, "I'm not supporting him. It's your words made him angry, that's what I'm saying. He will for sure reply for your words. After seeing Taemin, he would have gone but you made it a big issue. Why are you rude to all unnecessarily?" she said angrily.
 
"So what to do now?" Krystal asked in a low voice.
 
"Apologize him" 
 
"I won't apologize to him" Krystal replied, so Naeun got angry and walked away from there. Krystal followed her as she calls her. But Naeun stopped her way when she saw Taemin and Kwonho talking with a new girl. Krystal also saw them.
 
"Is it our new teammate? Omo, it is a girl...Taemin will be happy now" Krystal whispered to Naeun, who was looking at them. Naeun didn't reply to her but looking at Taemin and the new girl.
 
"Naeun-ah!!" Taemin called and went near her when he saw her, "She is the new employee" Taemin said in low voice pointing the new girl who is now looking at them.
 
"So now you are not disappointed?" Krystal asked and looked at Naeun.
 
"Yes, I'm not disappointed," Taemin said and smirked at her to . Naeun looked at his face, gave a smile and went to her seat.
 
"Listen guys...” manager Jaehyo called everyone, "This is Sulli, our new employee" he introduced to everyone.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Sulli inminda, please take care of me, I will work hard" she bowed with a smile.
 
When Jaehyo introduced individually, Naeun noticed that Sulli did handshake only with Taemin. Sulli was pretty and cute, with a bright smile and innocence in her talk. Krystal was given in charge of Sulli. Even though Sulli sits in another end, she now and then looks at Taemin. He also smiled at Sulli when they look at each other at the same time. Naeun saw that too.
 
In lunch, Sulli joins them. She sat next to Taemin. 
 
"How long you were in States, Sulli?" Jung Shin asked to break the silence.
 
"From my age 5, I was there in States" Sulli replied him.
 
"Oh I was also in States for last six years," Taemin said in a bright tone.
 
"Really?"
 
"Yes, I stayed in California, you?"
 
"San Diego"
 
They both found a common topic to talk about. Naeun was looking at them talking and laughing.
 
"Looks like he got a new companion" Krystal whispered to Naeun but she didn't reply, "Still angry on me?" for that also Naeun didn't reply her.
 
That day Taemin's works are with Jung Shin so didn't get many chances to talk with Naeun. Evening everyone came out of the office together.
 
"Taemin...” Taemin and others turned when they heard Sulli calling him, "Can you help me to get the bus for my place?" she asked. Everybody looked confused.
 
"Bus? How did you come in the morning?" Taemin asked.
 
"By taxi. Daily I can't afford to come by taxi. So help me to get the bus. I'm new here" she replied. Taemin looked at others since Sulli specifically asked Taemin for help, others didn't interfere.
 
"Hmmm okay I help you," he said after looking at Naeun. Taemin and Sulli went to the opposite side of the road for the bus.
 
"I'm not surprised that Taemin accepted to help her," Krystal said after they got into the bus. Naeun saw Taemin and Sulli talking in the bus stop.
 
Naeun saw Taemin and Sulli talking in the bus stop. Like usual she plugged in her earphones to be silent and also to avoid Krystal who was talking with her.
 
"Yah...Son Naeun, sorry, I will apologize to that Kai when I see him next time and I will be nice to all" Krystal said in her ears after she removed the earphones, "Don't stop talking with me" she said with pout face. Naeun smiled at her.
 
"What were you saying?" Naeun asked.
 
"I was saying Sulli is a bright girl, right?" Naeun nodded at her.
 
"I like her smile, very innocent smile," Naeun said. 
 
Krystal nodded, "And also very pretty, that's why Taemin got attracted to her," Krystal said. Naeun chuckled.
 
"What? Am I wrong?" Krystal asked. Naeun shook her head, "From tomorrow you can be free, he won't be asking Naeun-ah, what is this? Naeun-ah, what should I do? Always Naeun-ah, Naeun-ah..." Krystal said and shook her head, "I don't like it".
 
"Wae?"
 
"As of I know Taemin from my middle school, he will turn away from the old one when a new thing comes in. He has few things common with Sulli so he may stick to her well. This is how I think things will happen" Krystal said and looked proudly at Naeun, "From tomorrow we won't be visible in his eyes, so it's good." she said.
 
"Why are you analyzing him now?" Naeun asked as she laughs.
 
"Because we have to be careful with Lee Taemin" Krystal looked Naeun who now went silent.
 
"If Jaehyo didn't ask me to help him, I wouldn't have done all these" Naeun said after a moment of silence, "Somethings are really very scary to face" Krystal looked at Naeun's sad face, "What are you plans for this weekend? Can we go shopping?" Krystal asked next.
 
"Shopping?" Krystal successfully diverted Naeun's thoughts.
 
"With whom you are staying?" Sulli asked Taemin as they wait for the bus.
 
"I and Kwonho are staying together"
 
"How about the girls?"
 
"Naeun-ah and Krystal?" Sulli nodded yes.
 
"Naeun-ah stays with her family and Krystal stays with her sister"
 
"Oh then only I'm staying alone," Sulli said with pout face. Taemin smiled for it, "Do you always go by bus?" Sulli asked.
 
Taemin nodded, "Sometimes we all go by metro also"
 
"We?"
 
"I, Kwonho live in next neighbourhood to Naeun and Krystal, so we go together" Taemin explained her.
 
"So I live in opposite direction," Sulli said with pout face. This time also he got a smile on his face for her pout face.
 
After getting down the bus, Taemin grabbed Sulli's hand while they cross the road, it gave a jolt to her, and she didn't stop him because she likes it. She likes that protective instinct.
 
"Your room is far from our office," Taemin said as they walk to her room.
 
"Hmmm yes, I think I should look for better room" Sulli said as Taemin looks around the buildings in the street.
 
"Yes that is good" he smiled.
 
"Come inside," Sulli said as they both were standing near the building entrance.
 
"Aniyo, next time!" Taemin said and left. Till he gets disappear, Sulli was looking at him.
 
Next day in office, Naeun thought Krystal's analysis on Taemin will come true, as he is comfortable with Sulli. Naeun's thought went false when she saw Taemin next day. He greeted her with a big smile as soon as he saw her in the morning and came to her to talk with her all about yesterday's work with Jung Shin.
 
"I like working with you Naeun-ah, Jung Shin rushes me" Taemin whispered to her. Naeun chuckled for his words. During their talk, Naeun noticed Taemin talks mostly about work.
 
When Sulli came inside, Taemin smiled back at Sulli when she smiled and waved at him but still he didn't stop their conversation. Krystal looked shocked for her analysed result went false. Naeun hide her laugh for her shock. After Krystal joins them, he was mostly teasing her and she was replying him, Naeun who was in between them was laughing for their argument. 
 
During the break, everyone went to cafeteria together.
 
"After receiving this month's salary I want to get new strappy red stilettos," Krystal said while they are in the cafeteria.
 
"Stilettos! Why? To step on other foot?" Jung Shin started teasing her. Soon Kwonho joined him.
 
"I want to get new sneakers," Jung Shin said after finish teasing Krystal.
 
"Naeunnie, you?" Krystal asked.
 
"New seasonal Samantha Thavasa handbags has come, so want to get it"
 
"And you Taeminnie?" Kwonho asked.
 
"Shopping for winter"
 
"Hope so they credit the salary soon" Jung Shin whined. Others laughed.
 
"So you are going for big shopping, huh?" Naeun asked Taemin while going back to the seat.
 
"Shopping?" Taemin chuckled. Naeun looked confused, "I don't know whether I can go shopping?" Taemin said with a bitter smile.
 
"Wae?"
 
"I want to get new winter clothes but still small amount is pending for Kwonho, then after rent, food expenses, I don't know whether I can go for big shopping" Naeun looked at him, "Kwonho gave me his dresses to try but it is big for me, I can't wear it. He told me to return the amount later but still..," he stopped.
 
"Do you want any help?" she asked. Taemin looked at her and shook his head after a smile.
 
Next day morning, Jaehyo called Taemin and gave him a cheque.
 
"What for?" Taemin asked.
 
"It is advance payment" Taemin look confused, "It is a small amount from your next two-month salary, we are paying you in advance" he explained.
 
"But why?"
 
"Because Naeun-ah was saying you need money, that's why we have arranged for it, so don't worry about anything, concentrate on your work, i don’t want you to get distracted from work. Do you need anything else?" Jaehyo asked. And Taemin didn't look happy.
 
"It's okay, I don't need it now. I can manage. I will do my work properly" Taemin gave back the cheque and came out angrily from Jaehyo's cabin. Taemin saw Naeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter