Love Forever

A Kiss to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin woke up as his hands searches for the person next to him. He slowly opened his eyes when he realised he was alone in the bed. Lazily turned to see the time piece and looked around the room. It is 10 AM, thought he slept for long hours; he got down from the bed after stretching his arms.

After the quick wash up, he started preparing his breakfast. With the smell of toast, Snowball woke up and came near to Taemin.

"Oh Snowball...you woke up..." Taemin lifted him in his arms, "Are you hungry? Do you want appa to make you breakfast?" He asked as he caresses him and gives him kisses. Snowball smells the countertop to check what is Taemin's breakfast.

After giving Snowball its breakfast, Taemin sat down on the high stool near the countertop to eat his breakfast. Again he looked around the half empty room, 'Taemin, finish packing all the photos and books' Naeun's words ringed inside his head.

With no interest in working alone, he leans on the countertop. His mobile started ringing, name Jimin popped out on the screen.

Yes, one early morning Kai and Taemin got a call from the hospital to visit Jimin as it is emergency. Both in panic came running to the hospital. When they entered, they saw Mrs.&Mr.Park was also present in Jimin's room. Both Kai and Taemin couldn't believe by their own eyes, their friend Jimin was smiling at them, he was back conscious. Everyone was happy by the news; no one could contain their happiness and everyone went into tears. Naeun spoke with Jimin in face time, and Krystal visited him with Kai. Till Jimin's further treatment gets over, Kai and Taemin was staying in hospital with him. After Jimin got discharge from the hospital, they threw a big party and celebration. Jimin was also very happy to hear all the stories about the happenings in their lives.

Seeing Jimin's name on the mobile screen lazily he put the call in the speaker.

'Yah Lee Taemin...Are you again planning to re-book the flight?' Jimin shouted from the other end.

"Not yet confirm Jimin-ah," Taemin said lazily.

'Come back soon...don't re-book the flight' he warned and disconnected the call.

Not long ago, Taemin has changed his travel date to Seoul when Naeun's project submission date got postponed. Now again he was planning to re-book the flight which cause uproar of his friends because it is been nearly six months Taemin has come to London.

After the dishes, Taemin stood up to pack things. Snowball was sleeping peacefully in midst of noise Taemin's making. After finish arranging Naeun's painting, Taemin started with the photos. A smile formed on Taemin's face when he took a look at Naeun's childhood, "She is cute" Taemin murmured. His cheekbones again went high when he saw their photo which they took during christmas, next he took her family photo.

"Look at his biceps..." Taemin took a close look at Mr.Son in the photo, "He really has a strong fist," Taemin said as he caresses his jaws where Mr.Son hit him last time.

Naeun couldn't believe when Taemin said her that Sulli stopped their engagement. With Taemin, Naeun rushed to see Sulli. When they entered, Sulli has already changed her dress and packing her things with her brother Minho.

"Oppa, leave us alone to talk," Sulli said to her brother Minho when she saw Naeun and Taemin came to meet her.

"Sulli...I...didn't..." Naeun struggled a lot for words. Sulli shook her head and walked to her.

"No Naeun-ah, It is not your mistake..." Sulli said with a smile. Naeun's eyes got watery. "I know Taemin-ah likes you, in a point of time I know he already started falling for you...you both love each other...but..." her voice cracked down, "I foolishly thought may be it will change...I should have stepped down long back, then this couldn't have happened..." Sulli finished.

"I'm sorry, Sulli," Naeun replied.

"Yah wae?" Sulli let a laugh, "You don't have to be, Naeun-ah? Only we should tell you sorry" Sulli pointed Taemin and herself, "He hurts you by his action, I have hurt you by trying to fetch which belong to you" Sulli said and looked at Taemin, "Yah Lee Taemin, treat her properly at least from now" Taemin nodded with a smile.

"But still..." Naeun stopped when Sulli turned away.

"I know till I'm here you will be keep on saying apologies Naeun-ah" Sulli said as she walks to get her bags, "I'm leaving now." she said. After getting her bags, Sulli stopped near Taemin and looked at Naeun, "But Naeun-ah...I never did this before but please allow me to do for the first and last time..." Sulli said and hugged Taemin. Naeun held her head low while Taemin looked confused. "I'm leaving..." she said and left the place quickly before he could reply.

That was the last time everyone saw Sulli. After that nobody could reach her, she left no trace. Everybody hope that she will be happy wherever she is now.

Mrs.Lee's cheekbones where high all time after seeing Taemin and Naeun together while Mr.Lee has to accept his defeat. Taemin thought it is his time to talk now.

"Taemin-ah, I'm scared. Should we do this now?" Naeun asked after they got down from the car before her house. Taemin grabbed her hand and nodded yes.

"But appa...don't know how he will react."

"It's okay...I will face him," Taemin said and walked in.

Saeeun's eyes went wide, and lips formed perfect O when she saw Taemin and Naeun together. She knew that her sister would somehow get back to her love but didn't expect that she will bring him home. Taemin smiled and greeted her while Naeun pushed her aside and entered the house.

"Naeun-ah, Is that you..." Mrs.Son stopped her way when she saw them together, she also got same reaction which Saeeun got. "Yeobo..." Mrs.Son murmured and rushed to their room.

Mr.Son came out with his wife behind him, he looked confused. Taemin greeted him politely, worry itched Naeun's face after seeing her appa's serious look.

"Is it not your engagement today?" Mr.Son asked Taemin in tough voice.

"Dae Abeonim..." Taemin said in low voice.

"But you are here?" Mr.Son asked as he comes closer to them.

"I...I cancelled it..." he said in low voice.

"Wae?" Mr.Son asked in serious tone.

Taemin looked up him, "Abeonim...I love Naeunnie. I want to marry..." before he could finish his sentence Mr.Son's strong fist landed on his face.

"Appa..." "Yeobo..." Naeun and her eomma called out in panic.

"How dare you say this to me?" one more time Mr.Son landed his fist on Taemin's face for which he stumbled down. Naeun tried to help Taemin while Mrs.Son tried to stop her husband.

"Is it so easy for you, 'Engagement','Marriage'?" 

"Abeonim I will..." Taemin got interrupted.

"Do you expect me to give my daughter to such a bad person like you?" Mr.Son pushed down Taemin who just stood up. Even though he stumbles and fell down, Taemin didn't leave Naeun's hand, still holding it tightly.

"Abeonim..." Taemin tries to talk again.

"Do you think my daughter is toy for you to play with?" Mr.Son shouted as he catches Taemin's shirt and raises his hand to slap Taemin.

"Appa..." Naeun called out Mr.Son in loud voice. Only that stopped Mr.Son and Naeun removed his hand from Taemin's shirt, "Listen to us. I love Taemin that's why he cancelled his engagement. I want to marry him. Stop hitting him..." Naeun shouted at Mr.Son. He stood in silence for a moment, "Sorry," he said in low voice and walked back to his room as his wife follows him. Everyone was quite shocked with Naeun's behavior as it is their first time they see her like that.

Naeun rushed to the kitchen and brought an ice pack, "Ottoke?" she said in panic when she saw Taemin's reddish cheeks and his bleeding lips. Taemin stopped Naeun when she is about to place the ice pack on his face and he moved his gaze to Saeeun who was still stand there with shock expression.

"What?" Naeun asked her in loud voice.

"Eomma..." Saeeun murmured and ran into the room. Taemin got a smile when looking at serious Naeun who is scaring her family members.

"I'm sorry Taemin" Naeun said as she places the ice pack on his cheeks.

Taemin stopped her, "I'm fine...Go and talk to him...he must be hurt..." he said as he got the ice pack from her.

"But Taemin-ah..." Naeun whined.

"I'm fine...talk to him...I will call you later..." he said and gave a hug before leaving.

"He is indeed strong at this age too..." Taemin said after he recollects those incidents, "He smiles only when he is with his family," he said for his smiling face in the photo. 

Taemin started his packing again and cleaned the place. After packing few more things, room looked more spacious now. Next Taemin sat down on the bed to arrange their washed clothes. Usually, it is Naeun who does laundry works, as she was busy with her exams and project work, Taemin does it. A smile formed on his face when he saw their tangled dress. All their dresses where put in together now, both their inners and other clothes were together. Taemin saw their big bed in which he is sitting. It was not like this when he came to London before six months. But now it is different. At first place, he doesn't have any idea of staying with Naeun in London but it eventually happened.

Taemin came to pick Naeun at her home to the airport. She has finished packing; everything was ready and he already informed that he will come to pick her so everybody was waiting for him.

"Naeun-ah, Are you ready?" He asked her after he greets Mrs.&Mr.Son. Naeun nodded yes after she glances at Krystal and Saeeun who was next to her.

"Oh, Is Snowball also coming with you?" Taemin asked after he saw Snowball who was dressed.

"Dae...He is also coming with me," Naeun replied.

"I thought I would take him home with me."

"Andwae...I won't give him" Naeun said with pout face after she got Snowball in her hand and turned a little. Others giggled for her reaction.

"Ah okay okay...Let him be with you..." He said and got Snowball from her, "Aigo Snowball...Appa will miss you...Will you miss me? Be good to Naeunnie eomma...popo... " he said and showed pout lips.

"Lee Taemin..." Taemin turns to Mr.Son's voice who was standing near the doorsteps. When Mr.Son walked out, Taemin followed him after giving a small smile to Naeun to assure her that he will be fine as because she was worried how Mr.Son will behave with Taemin.

"Are you not going with Naeun-ah to London?" Mr.Son asked Taemin as he was showing his back to him.

"Dae Abeonim...I'm not going" Taemin replied in polite voice.

Mr.Son turned to him in surprise, "Wae?" he asked immediately.

"Abeonim, I thought I have a lot of things to do here..." Mr.Son's eyebrows furrowed, "I need to prove myself to you, want to set a name for myself rather than using my Appa's name...Naeun-ah has to concentrate on her studies...so..." Taemin stopped when he saw Mr.Son is looking at him.

"I don't like you" Taemin nodded with his head hung low, "I don't want my daughter to have a rich, fancy life, I know how rich families will behave...I always want her to be happy even though it is a simple life...I doubt whether you can give her that happy life" Taemin opened his mouth to say but Mr.Son interrupted him, "Stop. Let me finish..." Taemin nodded, "Not because your parents spoke with me, not because my wife spoke in favour of you, not because of your family name or richness...it is just because...my aegi daughter..." he specified it, "Naeunnie asked me...for Naeunnie I give you a chance to prove yourself that you are worth for her" Taemin got a smile for his word, "Understood?" Mr.Son asked.

Suppressing his smile, Taemin nodded his head, "I will give my best, Abeonim," he said.

"Okay. I will be watching you," Mr.Son said and walked inside.

Naeun brought down her shoulder in relief when she saw Taemin comes behind Mr.Son with his cheekbones high. "Shall we get the luggage out?" Taemin asked with the wide smile. Naeun nodded with a smile after Mr.Son nodded at her.

"Oh only my luggage..." Naeun stopped when Taemin turned around to look at her while he was arranging her luggages inside the car. Taemin looked at her with confused expression, Naeun shooked her head and looked at Krystal, who just shrugged her shoulders.

Taemin and Naeun were sitting in the car as they still have plenty of time to get inside the airport. There was only silence inside the car; Taemin was holding her hands.

"Are you not coming with me to London?" Naeun broke the silence. Taemin shooked his head and got a smile when Naeun turned away in a disappointed face. Naeun really got high hopes that Taemin will come with her to London after her late night talks with Krystal and Saeeun.

"Did he really didn't talk about coming with you to London?" Krystal, who came to Naeun's home for a sleepover as Naeun going to London next day, asked Naeun while they were doing their late night skin routines. Naeun shook her head.

"Do you think Oppa will go with Unnie?" Saeeun asked Krystal.

"I think so..."

"Wae?" Naeun asked in curious.

"Because he is Lee Taemin..." Naeun chuckled, "Who wont listen to anybody, adamant, does whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter