Is it a Kiss?

A Kiss to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From morning the girls don't know why boys are teasing Kwonho. They were giggling among themself. Jung Shin was the most to tease Kwonho and Taemin was laughing at them. When everyone was in the meeting with Jaehyo at the conference room, all boys in the room started giggling when they heard Kwnoho's mobile started ringing. Usually, Jaehyo would get angry if their mobile rings during the meeting but today he, himself started smiling at Kwonho.

 

"I guess we should finish our meeting soon, right Kwonho-ah?" Jaehyo asked Kwonho in a teasing tone. Kwonho got shy and other boys started laughing. But girls don't have any idea what is going on between them.

 

"Sulli, do know what they are talking about?" Krystal asked Sulli in low voice. Sulli shook her head. Jaehyo finished the meeting soon and smirked at Kwonho before leaving the conference room.

 

"Yah, what is going on? Why do you guys always laughing and giggling?" Krystal asked the boys as soon as Jaehyo left the room.

 

"Do you want to know the reason, Krystal?" Jung Shin asked Krystal and smirked at Kwonho who now shook his head. "The reason is..." Jung Shin said in a sing-song voice. Girls were curiously looking at him but Taemin and Jung Shin started laughing when Kwonho's mobile again rang.

 

"Yah...it must be your girlfriend again," Jung Shin said.

 

"What, GIRLFRIEND?" girls exclaimed. Kwonho looked at Jung Shin.

 

"Hey, but I didn't say you went for a date?" Jung Shin said.

 

"DATE" girls again exclaimed.

 

"No, No..." Kwonho shook his head and turned to Jung Shin who is giggling at him.

 

"Oh congrats Kwonho-ah," Sulli said him with a smile and went out.

 

"Yah...come out" Kwonho pulled Jung Shin out. Taemin and others were laughing at them.

 

"Is it true?" Naeun asked Taemin.

 

"Dae, she is his old neighbourhood friend," Taemin said.

 

"Oh, so now the third member in our team to go for a date," Krystal said.

 

"No, fourth," Taemin said, "You missed out you," Taemin said pointing Krystal.

 

"What? No!" Krystal said in fake angry.

 

"Are you not going out with Kai?" Krystal shook her head, "If you both are not going out then, why did you kissed him?" he asked.

 

"Kiss!" Naeun's mouth formed a perfect O, "Did she kiss him? How did you know?" she asked Taemin.

 

"Hey, he is lying" Krystal defended herself.

 

"Do you want to show me the proof?" Taemin asked Krystal as he checks his mobile, "Look," he showed his mobile to Naeun.

 

Naeun's eyes went wide, looked at Krystal and the photo again and again, "It is true, You kissed Kai" Naeun said.

 

"Why do you have this photo in your mobile?" Krystal asked and got the mobile from Naeun forcefully and deleted it, "I was drunk, that's all. There is nothing between us" she said. Taemin and Naeun looked at each other with a smile.

 

"Really?" Taemin asked after he came forward. Krystal bit her lips to hide her smile and nodded her head, "You don't like Kai?" he asked Krystal in teasing tone. Naeun was smiling as she looks at Krystal face turning red in a shy, "you don't love him?" Taemin asked next. Krystal shook her head slowly without looking at him, "Oh! Then I should say Kai to look for another girlfriend" he said.

 

"Yah Lee Taemin!" Krystal reacted very soon at Taemin.

 

Taemin and Naeun started laughing at Krystal who now looks embarrassed, "Yah, stop it" she tried to act serious, "Why are you so curious about my relationship? Do you have any other friend?" Krystal asked. Naeun looked at Krystal.

 

"Wae?" Taemin asked.

 

"If you have, tell for Naeun-ah, she is single, even she wants to go for dates," Krystal said. Taemin's smile faded, he looked at Naeun who nodded her head with a smile.

 

"What for? Why she has to?" Taemin asked Krystal in a serious tone as he stood up and went out in upset. Krystal and Naeun looked confused for his reaction.

 

"Pabo!" Krystal commented as he goes out.

 

"Naeun-ah, tell me this" Krystal asked Naeun as they stood up, "Do you want a boyfriend? Do you want to go for dates?" she asked.

 

"Hmmm yes I want to try a relationship," Naeun said and chuckled.

 

"Don't worry soon you will get a boyfriend," Krystal said and both were laughing together.

 

"Yah, are you not going to talk with me?" Mrs.Kim asked Mrs.Lee who was walking before her. Mrs.Lee showed her pout face to her and turned back. Mrs.Kim couldn't control her smile. "Why are you angry with me?" Mrs.Kim asked her.

 

"Unnie, you know why I'm angry with you?" Mrs.Lee asked her in angry.

 

"No, Wae?"

 

"Unnie, even I should get appointments to meet you," Mrs.Lee asked angrily. Mrs.Kim chuckled for her serious tone.

 

"Wae? No... Why you should? You can meet me anytime"

 

"Then why you kept on cancelling our plan?"

 

"Just busy a bit," Mrs.Kim said in low voice.

 

"Ah...everybody is busy...only I'm jobless. Soon I should also go for a job" Mrs.Lee said and walked in front.

 

"At this age, no one will give you a job?" Mrs.Kim .

 

"Ohh..Who is talking about age, you old ahjumma. grandmom of two kids!!" Mrs.Lee replied and walked front. Mrs.Kim chuckled.

 

"Okay tell me how did Taemin's birthday go?" Mrs.Kim asked as she walks along with Mrs.Lee

 

To share about Taemin's birthday celebration Mrs.Lee was calling Mrs.Kim for the past one week. But Mrs.Kim was too busy in her office, so she couldn't meet her sister like friend Mrs.Lee. This made Mrs.Lee get upset, she made an official appointment to meet her. So at the weekend, they both came together for shopping at a mall.

 

"That's what I want to share with you, Unnie. But no one is ready to clear my doubts" Mrs.Lee said with a pout face.

 

"Okay tell me I will hear everything," Mrs.Kim said as they sat in the cafe at the mall.

 

"Taeminnie brought a girl to home on his birthday," Mrs.Lee said after saying about Taemin's behaviour changes

 

"What? A girl?" Mrs.Kim exclaimed.

 

Mrs.Lee nodded, "Didn't Kai tell you about it?" she asked.

 

"Aniyo. Did Lee Oppa saw her? Is she his girlfriend?" Mrs.Kim asked curiously.

 

"Ya, yeobo saw her. Taeminnie said she is her colleague"

 

"Oh, then what is her name?" Mrs.Kim asked in even more curious.

 

"Naeun"

 

"Son Naeun!"

 

"So you also know her, unnie"

 

"Yes" Mrs.Kim nodded her head with a wide smile, "I have seen her already with Taeminnie in our office, Isn't she pretty?" she asked in a bright tone.

 

"Yess Unnie, she is pretty, cute and beautiful" Mrs.Lee replied with a big smile.

 

"Yes, even I spoke about her with Kai," Mrs.Kim said. As soon as she said that, Mrs.Lee's smile faded.

 

"Unnie, Is Kai interested in her?" Mrs.Lee asked her in a worried tone.

 

"Aniyo, he is not." Mrs.Lee got a smile, "But I was the one who liked her very much" Mrs.Kim finished.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Will not everybody like this pretty girl as their daughter-in-law?"

 

"Correct unnie, I want her to marry Taeminnie"

 

"Really?"

 

"Hmmm" Mrs.Lee nodded her head with a pout face, "But my nampyeon said not to dream much," she said.

 

"Oppa is correct...Without knowing about them, don't dream, then you may get hurt"

 

"Then tell me, as you have seen them together already, do you think they are in a relationship?" Mrs.Lee asked curiously.

 

"Ani," Mrs.Kim said after a moment of thinking, "I don't think so they are in a relationship. When I asked about it to Kai, his reply was also in negative. So they are just friends," she said. Mrs.Lee looked sad for her reply. "But don't worry, there is still a chance," Mrs.Kim said when she saw the sad face of Mrs.Lee

 

"What is it?" Mrs.Lee asked in a bright tone.

 

"We can talk to her family"

 

"Yes, we can. But I don't know her home, her appa's workplace, Unnie"

 

"That is very easy to find, Naeun-ah is working on our subcontractor company"

 

"Oh then get her details for me"

 

"No" Mrs.Kim shook her head.

 

"Wae?" Mrs.Lee asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

 

"Because Lee Oppa told you to stop dreaming. So don't think about her. I don't want to get into Lee Oppa's bad book"

 

"Unnie, please" Mrs.Lee pleaded.

 

"Yah, stop it. I think it is not the right time to talk about Taeminnie's marriage. So don't do anything against Lee oppa's will. He will get angry" Mrs.Kim warned her, "Arrasseo?" she asked. Mrs.Lee nodded her head as she thinks about Naeun again.

 

As they were talking both got jolt up when they hear an old lady scream. An old lady fell down, so Mrs.Lee and Mrs.Kim ran to help her.

 

"Some girls were running around here..." one of the ladies in the crowd said.

 

"Nowadays these girls don't have respect towards elder..." the other one said.

 

Mrs.Kim saw two girls were running on the other side. She and Mrs.Lee helped the old lady to stand up and help to walk.

 

"These girls don't have manners..." commented on the girls to Mrs.Lee.

 

"Unnie...help me..." Saeeun came running towards Naeun who was looking around the casual dresses. Krystal, Naeun and Saeeun have come for shopping together. Krystal was chasing Saeeun, "Unnie, save me, Krystal Unnie is chasing after me," Saeeun said as she hides behind Naeun.

 

"Yah...come in front of me...don't hide" Krystal try to pull Saeeun but she manages to escape from Krystal's hands.

 

"Hey what happened? Why are you chasing her?" Naeun asked.

 

"I told Taemin Oppa is so much cooler than the other one who stood next to him in the photo," Saeeun said, "so she got angry and tried to hit me when I refuse to change my decision" she finished.

 

"Who was standing next to Taemin?" Naeun asked, "Oh Kai!" Naeun nodded her head after Saeeun showed her the photo from Krystal's mobile.

 

"Doesn’t he look better than Taemin?" Krystal asked Saeeun again.

 

"No, Taemin Oppa is the best," Saeeun said and Naeun chuckled for it. Krystal looked angrily at Naeun.

 

"Don't say anything about he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter