What is Love?

A Kiss to Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal...get ready soon..."

"Krystal...listen to me...get ready soon...” Naeun said in louder voice when Krystal didn't move from the bed.

"Can we go for dinner alone?" Naeun looked at her, "Let's skip the meeting" Krystal said as Naeun comes near after keeping her mobile aside.

"Andwae...We came here not for dinner, for meeting" Naeun said as she closes her trolley after taking out the dress, which she planned to wear for that meeting.

"But I came here, only to eat" Naeun chuckled for Krystal's pout face, "And also to drink" Naeun hit her shoulders for that additional words.

"You should not drink today" Naeun warned her.

"Wae?"

"I know how much you will drink in parties, so no drinking today"

"No Naeun-ah, don't do this to me..." Krystal said dramatically as Naeun goes to get fresh up.

The most awaited Kim Construction Annual gathering day came. Jung Shin and Sulli came to the airport to send off their teammates to Jeju Island. Jung Shin till last moment tried to convince Kwonho to give up on the trip but it got failed. Sulli also expressed her sadness to Taemin for leaving her for the meeting. Taemin was excited about the trip; this is the trip he goes after a very long time and also with new people. Even though it is regarding work, he didn't mind because it's his Kim samcheon's meeting.

During the travel to Jeju Island, he noticed a difference in manager Jaehyo. He is much more concerned about Naeun; he was double-checking her flight seat, luggage and her comfort. Taemin felt that Jaehyo is so very different to her from office. After they reach Kim's hotel in the afternoon, they all took little nap in their respective rooms. Evening they have a gathering followed by dinner in Kim Hotel.

"Naeun-ah, you look beautiful" Taemin turns to see Naeun when he heard Jaehyo's comment. Naeun came to the gathering hall in a royal blue knee-length dress with matching accessories. Taemin also felt the same about Naeun but he was quite surprised for Jaehyo expressing his thoughts to Naeun. Krystal also followed her in a mint green dress but Jaehyo looked only at Naeun.

Officially gathering started in the big hall with all guests. Very important people spoke to the gathered people. Only Naeun was listening to all the talks whereas others in the table didn't show any interest in it. Krystal and Kwonho didn't bother to listen; Jaehyo's eyes were mostly on Naeun. Taemin was watching Jaehyo looking at Naeun and wondering on his sudden bold change. Taemin also saw Kai sitting with his company's employee when his eomma and appa were in the front row with other guests. Both Kai and Taemin exchanged a smile.

During dinner, Taemin got one more surprise. Many other company employees came to talk with Naeun, so Jaehyo kept her near to him to avoid others to talk with her. But still many spoke with her.

"Kwonho-ah, who are those guys?" Taemin asked in a low voice as they are eating.

"Fans!" Kwonho said with a smile.

"Fans?" Taemin looked at those guys again, "Son Naeun fans?" he again asked with a wide smile. Kwonho nodded at him.

"Some guys in that have asked Naeun-ah for a date too, but Naeun never said yes to any guy until now," Kwonho said.

'How can a girl be like this? Definitely a steel-walled girl' he thought as he looks at Naeun.

"I'm very sure that Naeun is the girl with Zero dating experience," Kwonho said.

'Zero dating experience' those words pricked Taemin's heart because those are the same words he has heard before - during his school days, it reminds him of his memories with Naeun. His thoughts got disturbed when he felt Kai's hand on his shoulder.

"What are you looking at, Taeminnie?" Kai asked.

"Nothing," Taemin said with a smile, "This is Kwonho" he showed Kwonho to Kai. After exchanging few words Kai left from there, to his colleagues.

"Let’s drink together, don't leave soon," Kai said to both before leaving from there. On his way back, Kai greeted Naeun and avoided Krystal.

"He is purposely doing it," Krystal said to Naeun.

"Yes, he will behave like this. your words were harsh towards him" Naeun said. Krystal didn't reply to her; "Remember you should apology him" Krystal looked at her before taking a glass of alcohol.

"I said no drinking today, Krystal," Naeun stopped her before Krystal could sip the drink, "Drink this" Naeun hand over the soft drinks. Krystal got it with pout face.

"Oh, is that Kai’s parent?" Krystal asked as she points to Mrs.&Mr.Kim who was now talking with Jaehyo and Mr.Choi, CEO of Alpha Construction.

"Ah, yes they are his parents. You know I spoke with Mrs.Kim, like how she looks scary, her talk also scary, Krystal. That day after the presentation she spoke with Taemin and also to me, she is a strict person. But Mr.Kim was good. He gave a warm smile when she saw me with Taemin." Naeun said her experience with Mrs.&Mr.Kim to Krystal as she looks at them. When Naeun is talking about Mrs.&Mr.Kim, Krystal mixed alcohol in Naeun's cola.

"This drink tastes different," Naeun said after taking a sip from her glass.

"Aniyo, it tastes good," Krystal insists, "Drink one more glass" she gave Naeun next glass when she finished the first one.

"Aniyo, I don't want, it tastes different" Naeun shook her head.

"Yah, where else we can eat and these many expensive food items, so eat as much as you can. You won't put on weight in one day" Krystal gave a few more glasses.

"Naeunnie, I think you should go to the room now," Krystal said tipsy Naeun. She nodded her head.

Taemin and Kwonho were eating together. Kwonho was saying his previous year's experience to Taemin. While they were talking, a middle-aged man was keeping on looking at Taemin; he also noticed that the guy is watching him for a long time.

"Hi, I'm Kim Min Yong" that guy came near to Taemin and introduced himself, "If I'm not wrong, I have seen you before," he said. Taemin got a thought whether that guy knows whose son he is. Taemin doesn't want to use his Appa's name to others, it may affect his Appa's reputation.

"Recently I did a presentation in Kim's office. Maybe you would have seen me there" Taemin said.

"We are from Alpha Construction; he did a presentation for landscaping and won the project. That's why you feel like you know him before" Kwonho also helped Taemin.

"Aniyo, not in presentation, somewhere else" that guy started thinking. Taemin got nervously and worried. Before that guy would say anything, somebody pushed Taemin from the back. Taemin's eyes went wide when he saw tipsy Naeun.

"Naeun-ah, are you okay?" Taemin holds her. Naeun didn't reply, "Where is Krystal?" Taemin asked as he looks around. He saw Krystal smirking at him with a glass of alcohol and her face is red. He understood that Krystal must have tricked Naeun to drink.

"Naeun-ah, let's go to the room," he said and pulled her closer.

"Hmmm yes, take her to the room" Kwonho urges him to go before that guy would ask anything. Taemin holds Naeun careful as he walks out from the hall. When they came out, Taemin saw Kai.

"Taeminnie, why you are going soon..." Kai stopped when he saw Taemin holding Naeun, "Will you come back?" he asked in a low voice.

"Yah...I'm going to leave her in the room," Taemin said and kicked his foot. Kai looked at both and shook his head.

"I will come..." Taemin stopped and his eyes went wide when he realized Naeun's hand around his waist. Taemin looked at Naeun when her head found a comfortable place on his shoulder. Taemin couldn't able to talk when he felt Naeun's breath on his neck.

"I know you won't come back," Kai said and walked away.

"Yah...wait...Yah...Don't think wrong..." Taemin called Kai when he walks away.

"Shhh...Naeunnie is dreaming" Naeun said with closed eyes and smile on her face. But Taemin got a smile when she tightens her grip on his waist.

"Son Naeun! am I your pillow?" he asked and giggled. Naeun didn't reply and going to her dreamland.

"Don't push me" Naeun whined to Taemin when elevator moved.

"I'm not pushing you, you are the one pushing me, Naeun-ah," Taemin said and again giggled.

"Naeun-ah, where is your room key card," Taemin asked but she didn't reply, so he got her cluster bag and searched for room key card.

'It must be with Krystal, should I go and get it from her?' he thought and looked around. No one is there in the corridor, he thought it is not good to leave Naeun alone in the corridor to go and get. So Taemin took her to his room. He made her lie on the bed. When Taemin moves away Naeun grabbed his jacket sleeves and pulled him down, their faces were few inches away.

"Naeun-ah!" he murmured and worried about what she will do next.

"Nice perfume," she said and smiled with closed eyes. She pulled closer to hug his sleeves. So Taemin removed his jacket without disturbing her, then Naeun found a comfortable position to sleep, hugging his jacket. Taemin got smile looking at Naeun who is now sleeping like a baby. After a quick argument inside his head, Taemin decided not to go down because he was afraid anybody else may notice him again. Taemin again went near the bed after a quick shower, to check on Naeun. He found her face is covered with her hair and her dress got raised up, her long legs are shown.

Taemin got a smile when he thinks how she will react if she knows how she slept in some other's room showing her white legs. He removed the hair that covered her face and brought down the dress to cover her legs before covering her in the blanket. He tried to remove his jacket from her slowly, but she pulled it even closer to her, so he left it with her. He took the extra pillow and decided to sleep on the couch. Again before switching off the lights, he checked on Naeun who is now in deep sleep.

When Sun rays fall on her face, Naeun woke up. She immediately sat up when she saw an unfamiliar ceiling above her and found a guy sleeping on the couch. She immediately got up from the bed and moved forward to look who it is.

Naeun got nervous when she realized that she is in Taemin's room, so decided to go out before he gets up. Still, in the hangover, she got slipped by the carpet.

"Naeun-ah!" Taemin got up immediately when he heard Naeun's voice, "Are you okay?" he helped her to get up.

"How did I come here? Let me go to my room" she said and tried to move.

"Wait" Taemin stopped her, "Yesterday you were drunk, so I brought you here"

"Oh sorry, did I behave badly?" she asked.

"Ani" Taemin shook his head with a smile.

"Then why was I hugging your jacket?" she asked pointing his jacket on the bed.

"Oh, that is..." he thought for a moment, "You told you are cold that's why" he lied to her.

"Oh then let me go" she moved.

"I don't think Krystal would have come back" Taemin's words stopped her, "Wait, let me go and check on her first. I think it's not good to go out like this" he pointed her messy hair and smudged makeup. Naeun saw herself in the mirror, "So let me go and check" Taemin said to her after looking at her worried face. Near doorway he stopped and turned to Naeun, "Can I go after I wash my face?" he asked.

"Oh yeah sure" she replied and moved near the window to sit.

Taemin came out from restroom in a wet t-shirt, he removed and throw his t-shirt aside to change for a new one; it fell on nearby flower vase and it fell down along with the vase.

"Oh, what happened...?” Naeun who turned for the flower vase sound stood frozen looking at his well- build chest, those cuts on his body and his broad shoulder which she can see through the mirror reflection caught her eyes. It is her first time looking at a guy like that in front of her, so it took a few seconds for her to move away. Taemin's eyes also didn't move when he saw her pretty frozen doll face.

"Oh I'm sorry" Naeun turned immediately when he came to senses.

After few knocks on the door, Taemin realized Krystal didn't come back to the room and also wondered why Kwonho also didn't come back.

"Naeun-ah, she didn't come back" Taemin saw Naeun's curious eyes turned disappointed, "Kwonho also didn't come back, let me call him," he said as he searches for his mobile.

'Taeminnie...’ Taemin chuckled when Kwonho whined as soon as the call gets connected.

"Where are you? Why you didn't come back?" Taemin asked.

'This Krystal...' Kwonho started.

"Oh, Krystal is with you?" Taemin interrupted him. As soon as Naeun heard Krystal, she got curious.

'Yes she is with me' Kwonho whined again.

"You both come to room soon" Taemin replied.

'You come down soon' Taemin chuckled, 'This girl made big trouble after drinking too much, when I ask her to go to her room, she hits me with her handbag. Come and save me' Kwonho said.

"Naeun-ah, Kwonho is with Krystal. He needs my help, so let me go and bring them" Taemin said to Naeun after he disconnects his call.

"OMO, this girl Krystal would have a drink too much," she said with pout face. Taemin chuckled and nodded his head.

"Naeun-ah, don't open the door if it is not me," he said to her before he goes out.

Taemin and Kwonho brought Krystal who is unconscious, to upstairs.

"Get the room key card from her handbag," Taemin said to Kwonho as they were standing before her room.

"Aniyo, she will hit if I touch her handbag," Kwonho said as he touches his head where Krystal hit him last night. Taemin took the room key card and open the room. He came back after he made Krystal lie on the bed and informed Naeun. Jaehyo didn't look happy when he saw Naeun running from Taemin's room to her room.

"Yesterday I didn't sleep," Kwonho said as he threw himself on the bed.

"Did she really hit you?" Taemin asked.

"Yes Taeminnie" Kwonho whined, "I went to help her but she thought I'm stealing her handbag and started hitting me," he said as he rubs his head, where she hit him. Taemin started laughing as he imagines Kwonho's situation.

"I'm hungry let's get ready and go for breakfast," Taemin said.

"Aniyo, I'm not coming. I want to sleep" Kwonho hugged the pillow.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter