Ch. 8 - When I Look at You

Meet You Again 2: Fall For Second
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though the two heads were blocked by the cabinet, Sehun could guess what Kris was doing.

Sehun's heart jumped as if it had been burned, his hands were clenched tightly but he just stay still. He wanted to know Ahyoung's reaction.

Before long, Kris moved backward. He breaks the kiss when he feels she wasn't opened . Ahyoung was silent and looked at Kris with a flat look even though she was a little dumbfounded.

As long as they were friends, Kris never crossed the line even though he expressed his heart several times.

Ahyoung couldn't say anything, every time she saw Kris she always felt like she couldn't hurt him. He's always there, was at her hardest times.

Even so, just by looking at Ahyoung's face, Kris knew the answer but he pretended. "Get confused, so that you think about it. Even a little-"

Ahyoung was not angry, nor did she shy away, she just watched him without being awkward. "Stop doing things that can hurt you." They looked at each other as if they understood but Kris smiled broadly. 

"I hope you don't try to be cool about what happened."

The smile turned bitter and he turned back to take out the snacks. "You should hit me, or push me or be awkward with me. I like it more..." He turned at her. "..because it means you are affected by that." He smiled then back to the snacks.

Meanwhile, Sehun pretended to be still asleep and restrained himself from interfering. It was not his right even if he was bothered by it. It's enough for him to know her thoughts. Obviously, she didn't have much feeling for Kris. But still, he was upset about it.

"I am sorry," Ahyoung said softly. It just words that could come out of .

Kris just shrugged and have a little grinned on the side of his lips. Sehun's cell phone rang and it made Ahyoung and Kris turn their heads at him.

Sehun's eyes twitch, he pretended to wake up as he reached into his cell phone in the pants pocket. He saw two pairs of eyes staring at him awkwardly, and he just stared back at them. "Hello?"

(Where are you? A driver carrying twelves foreign women in a cool truck. They headed for the Incheon port. We have to stop them before they leave Seoul) Captain Yoon's voice sounded frustrated.

"Where is their point now?" Sehun got up as still heard Captain Yoon and headed for his bag in a hurry. "...Okay, I'm leaving now, and please connect me with Area Traffic Control System.."

"What's wrong?" Ahyoung quickly asked, she knew something was going on.

"Someone kidnapped twelves foreign women, in a refrigerated truck. They'd been there for ten hours. They're headed for the port of Incheon now-"

Ahyoung automatically came to him, "I can take you, you don't bring your vehicle and it's still raining outside."

They stared at each other until finally Sehun gave a nod. "Then, I'll get the car out of the garage." Ahyoung rushed out. 

Sehun was still there and staring at Kris, "So, do you already know about that day?" Kris smiled as he loosened his shoulders. Sehun smiled faintly instead of answering. "I don't think so..." Kris still smiled but his eyes looked at him sharply.

Sehun snorted, "I go." He didn't have time to serve Kris's words.

Kris looked at the closed door and half laughed with amusement. He was left alone

"He's still more important."


Sehun let Ahyoung drive for him. They had difficulty getting through the road quickly because there were no police sirens. 

"..They must have passed the road without CCTV. We better take another route." Sehun said.

Ahyoung stepped on the gas even more and followed the directions given by Sehun. He looked at Ahyoung deeply even for a moment. He remembered things with her and Kris in the kitchen. 

"Is Mr. Yoon also headed there?" Ahyoung asked at him, break his mind.

Sehun nodded then looking back ahead, refocus. When they entered the port area, they did not find anyone there. The port was still not fully operational and has not been inaugurated by the prime minister. So, there was still a lot of construction. 

Not far as they continued on, a truck was surrounded by three police cars. "Isn't that them?" Ahyoung said.

Ahyoung stopped her car next to Mr. Yoon's police car. "You just wait here." Sehun took off his seatbelt and stopped before he goes out of the car, he looked at Ahyoung. "Lock your car door and don't get out of the car no matter what. Okay?" Ahyoung nodded and he immediately got out of the car. "Be careful!" Ahyoung said with a little worry. She watched his movements and looked around with a little anxiety as held the steering wheel tightly unconsciously. She looked one by one at Mr. Yoon, Jiyoon, Haneul, and Sera. All of Captain Yoon's team was there except for Hyukjae.

Sehun was looking around, "This is strange, they arrived earlier than expected?" Sehun taking out a gun from behind his pocket. "They should have arrived in ten minutes if they followed the trail of the ATCS report."

Mr. Yoon glanced at him then studied the truck. "We still can't be careless. You didn't find another truck on the way here, anyway?"

"We have to get them out quickly!" Jiyoon said worriedly.

"I will walk towards the driver now." Haneul stepped forward slowly while pointing the gun forward.

Sehun was wary of his surroundings, he walked out of the team to check the area. Sehun thought, successfully bringing twelve people to carrying out human trafficking, was impossible to do alone. "Sera, come with him." Mr. Yoon pointed his head towards Sehun.

As he walked towards the port side, a ship with little lighting caught his eye. Sera followed, "Uh, is there a ship? This port isn't operational yet, right?"

They walked closer to the ship and from behind the pillar, a man jumped and kicked Sehun until he fell. Sera immediately took a step back then pulled the man's shirt. Sehun returned to his feet easily and saw several men arriving to beat them up. "I know you can't possibly do this alone." Sehun and Sera beat them easily even though they were a little overwhelmed. "Just give up if you end up being jailed," Sehun smirked at them.

Not long after, sirene from a police car came following a truck that was like the one that surrounded by Mr. Yoon's team. 

The truck stopped after Hyukjae caught up to block it with the car. Mr. Yoon looked alternately at the two trucks. ". Where's the real one?"

Haneul opened the driver's door and pointed the gun at him, "Where are they?"

The driver shook his head in fear. "I don't know anything. I was just told to deliver goods..." Haneul glanced at Mr. Yoon. "Open your container door.." Haneul said to the driver. As Haneul walked behind him, quickly, the driver grabbed his arm and turned his body then took a gun and pointed it at Haneul's face.

Mr. Yoon and Jiyoon were shocked and held back. 

On the other hand, Hyukjae got out of his police car and headed for the driver's door while pointing his gun. Unexpectedly, the driver came out with a gun as well and pointed it at Hyukjae.

Sehun and Sera were both breathless amidst the people who still wanted to fight them. Their faces don't look very good, there were a few bruises. 

They held themselves back while reading the situation. The sound of police car sirens suddenly filled the harbor, about four cars were coming towards their place. 

They were caught off guard by the shock of the arrival of the police. Hyukjae pulled the gun from the driver's hand and twisted his arm. Sehun grabbed one of the men who tried to run away and knocked them to the ground as Haneul took turns pulling the gun from the driver's hand and trying to hold his hand behind his back but he managed to escape after slamming Haneul's body. 

(Quickly blast the truck right now!) The sound of the walkie talkie falling from the pocket of the man who was running made Sehun widen his eyes. He turned to the truck, Haneul, and Jiyoon chasing the driver who ran away.

"They're about to blast the truck!" Sehun shouted.

Mr. Yoon runs towards the container door and finds the door locked. He shot the padlock with his gun and managed to open the door but no one was there. But, he saw the explosives inside that started to go off. "!" 

Hyukjae glanced at the door of the other truck and then at the man he was still holding. "Ah! Damn-" Hyukjae let go of the man and chose to open the truck door. The driver ran and Sera goes after him.

Sehun watched the explosive device in the hand of the man he was holding. "What are you doing?!" He grabbed it and he knew it was pointless to do anything. Sehun let go of him and quickly headed over to Hyukjae. 

They were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter