Ch. 12 - Started

Meet You Again 2: Fall For Second
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun kissed her back softly.

His chest fluttered with a crazy heartbeat. He didn't think this day would come and he forgot all feelings of waiting for her or his gloomy day for years because of missing her. Everything just breaks down... 

They slowly let go to breathe. Sehun didn't want this to end, he was afraid that after this Ahyoung would say something that breaks his heart away. "You can't take back what you said." He whispered as bent his knees while gently pulling Ahyoung's face aside to get close to his face. He smiled sweetly and Ahyoung whispered back, "I won't." They toothly smiled, ear to ear then kissing each other.

"So, do you still want to kick the guy named Peter out of Seoul?" She asked softly.

He raised his eyebrows. "I will think seriously about that." 

They giggled in the middle of the kiss as they let go of each other, they stared, bringing their foreheads together as they could feel the warm breaths of each other. "You're warm..." Sehun said.

Ahyoung smiled. But, Sehun frowned, he realized the warmth was she had a fever. He pulled back his head and put his hand on her forehead. "Kim Ahyoung, you have a fever?"
 


Ahyoung lay on Sehun's bed watching him busy preparing towels with cold water. She sighed and got up, "I am fine. I'll get better tomorrow morning, this fever usually occurs when I'm too stressed or have panic attacks."

Sehun pulled a chair beside his bed, then put down a bowl of water and a towel. "Still, this must be handled quickly." He pushed Ahyoung to lie back down.

Ahyoung holds him. "I'm really fine. I don't like lying down when I'm sick." She looked at him to confirm that she was serious.

Sehun stared. "You sure are rock head." He ignored her and started wringing out the towel.

Ahyoung chuckled as bent her knees and put the side of her face on her knees. "You sure are handsome face."

"I'm aware of that," Sehun replied then compressed her forehead. 

Ahyoung grinned. “Right.“ She shut her eyes when feels the water was cooling her foreheads.  

“Are you feeling dizzy?" Sehun asked.

"Hm. A little bit--" But she said that with a sweet smiled.

"Look, you were having a good time with the guy named Peter but in the end, I took care of you." Sehun took off the towel and shudder. "Is he really a doctor?"

Ahyoung laughed in amusement. "Are you worry because I got sick or upset because I had such a good time with Peter?" 

"I said that Peter couldn't take care of you."

Ahyoung laughed and just ended it. "Okay."

Sehun raised an eyebrow at her when she stared at him in a teased way. "What?"

"Come here," Ahyoung said.

Sehun smirked. He moved to sit beside Ahyoung and she glanced deeply at him. "I remember when I met you in front of the Christmas tree and I had a fever. I asked you to wait for me then you got angry and nag me to go home. I said that you weren't bothered but worried about my condition..."

Sehun remembered that day. "When I saw you run I thought you were indeed blessed with a lot of energy." He gave her dirty looks. "...and you still have your stubborn head until now."

Ahyoung chuckled. “Since childhood, my parents are very protective. Whenever I got a fever or sick, even if it's just a little cough, I can't go anywhere and just stay in my bed. They're always overacted. That's why whenever I was sick, I would just act like I didn't feel it."

Sehun glanced up at her, he tucked her hair behind her ear. "You can say whatever you feel to me now, anytime, every day. You no need to be okay in front of me..." he her cheek, " Okay?" 

Ahyoung giggles as nodded. Sehun smiled brightly, he grabbed Ahyoung's hand and held it. "So, this is our first day?"

Ahyoung frowned as if she didn't understand. "the first day...what?"

Sehun looked at her with a doubtful smile. "I said you couldn't take your words."

" I didn't. I said that I wanted to be with you, not your girlfriend."

Sehun's face looked hurt but Ahyoung quickly added, "You haven't changed. Will I still ask you to be my boyfriend in the next ten years?" She pretended to be hurt and looked away, "I still feel like I want you the most."

Ahyoung glanced to the side when she felt there was no reaction from him and he just kissed her. Not fast not long but it was enough to make her the dizziness in her head jumped out for a moment. 

After kissed, Sehun tilted his face in front of her with a smile in the end even though his cheeks get two cherries. He knows that he has never been the first to ask her out or date. He always pretended not to understand and made Ahyoung do it first. He was always a coward about his feelings towards her.

"So, do you...Kim Ahyoung, will be my forever girlfriend?"

Ahyoung couldn't hold her laughed. She was happy. She brought the back of his hand to her cheeks, nodded in shy.

"First day..." He said.

"Forever." Replied her.

They were smiling ear to ear as couldn't hide their happiness. It feels completely different from the first time they made their relationship official back in school.

They want each other and they fight for it.

"Can we not work tomorrow and just go on a date." Sehun glanced down at Ahyoung who lay her head on his chest while hugging him. 

"Tomorrow is my last day there. Of course, I have to go to see them..."

Sehun sighed. He pulled the blanket for her and playing with her hand. "We're going to a farewell party soon. You will meet them there. Besides, you are sick, I can take care of you all day." 

"I'll get better tomorrow morning." Her voice was already a little low. She was sleepy 

"Let's promise not to be difficult to meet later when you've moved to the prosecutor's office."

"Hmm."

"We have to date often."

Ahyoung giggled making his chest tremble. "What are you laughing at?" 

"You used to prefer work more than dating. I'm even prohibited from working with you."

Sehun smiled bitterly. "Well, If I could turn back the time. I'd make you work at the convenience store with me and we could date every day."

Ahyoung laughed and looked up. She gave him a stare. "It made me feel that my decision to go to New York was the best thing. Would you feel like that if I was here and kept chasing you?"

"Pfft-" Sehun rolled his eyes back to her. "You know, Kim Ahyoung? Even if you don't go you'll still be bothering me and I will probably keep pushing you away but every time I do it I get restless then, in the end, I will come to you, and isn't it always been like that?"

Ahyoung just gave him a look. He added, "Well, whatever it is... you leave or not, you still the girl that holds my heart although it takes time to admit that.."

Ahyoung just smiled then hugged him tightly as closed her eyes. After all, if they were meant to be together, things had always been there. 

"Are you sleeping?"

"I didn't know that Oh Sehun talks a lot now." 

"Geez." Sehun hugged her. "You like teasing me then and now."

Ahyoung chuckled, she sniffed Sehun's clothes and found comfort. "I'm sleepy. Can we just sleep?" 

"Hey... I'm curious about one thing. When did you start liking me? and why do you like me? Why are you so stubborn to get close to me."

"It's not one thing."

"I just wonder. I never asked it right?"

"I don't really remember..."

"Then, have you really forgotten about me after loving Peter?"

"Hm..not really?"

"Eiy- you look doubtful." 

"I am not."

"Then, when we meet again do you pretend you don't like me? You continue to distance yourself from me."

Sehun really didn't let her fall asleep. 

"I do not know. We haven't seen each other in a very long time but I think that's happened just like that." Ahyoung answered all his questions while falling asleep. 

"Then-"

"I love you, Oh Sehun." Ahyoung wanted to make him stop chatty.

"But... what made you change your mind?"

Ahyoung got her head up to him. "I said I love you."

Sehun burst out and pulled her when she looked annoyed. "Okay. Let us go to sleep, I'll discuss it another time."

"Geez. Since when have you been curious about such a thing."

"I don't know..." He muttered. " I just realized a lot that there are many things I want to know about you. I used to think I held it a lot-" He looked down at her and she really fell asleep this time. It made him smile and close his eyes too. 

"Goodnight, Kim Ahyoung."
 


Sehun and her father's conversation made Nara curious. Sehun didn't seem very happy after talking with him. Nara thought about the 2007 case where Sehun seemed interested in the case and it happened that his father led the investigation into the case. Why are they discussing an old case? 

Nara frowned at her laptop. She read various articles but didn't find anything particularly interesting but she noticed the title of the related article.

The Yongwon Building belonging to the Songbang group is abandoned and is going to be sold. 

Nara raised an eyebrow, "It's Mayor Song's company back then?" She read many more articles.

A girl is found safe in the Yongwon building fire. 

The police managed to save the girl at a critical time 

Nara did not find the names or details of the victims or witnesses. There wasn't even an article that discussed what a girl was doing in an empty building like that. Moreover, the case was closed because the perpetrator had surrendered himself. So, what makes this case interesting for Sehun? and why did her father discuss this case with him?

Nara let out a heavy breath and suddenly something just pops out of her head.

Mino once said that he prefers to keep his things in his father's empty building. 

Nara got up and opened the cupboard by the window of her room. She took out all the files that only contained Song Mino's case. Mino has been in touch with the drug market for a long time. When she started work at the prosecutor's office and helped Mino's case, her senior who used to handle Mino's case gave her some files on his case from the beginning he was the target of the police. It's 2006

smuggling in 2007, the suspect is Song Mino. Closed 

Nara opened leaflets of evidence, trial results, and interviews. Nara glanced at the Yongwon fire building article. She did not know whether the case was related or not. She just became curious about the two of them. 
 


The sound of the alarm clock on the bedside table made Ahyoung and Sehun start to wake up slowly. Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter