Ch. 19 - Let's Be Okay

Meet You Again 2: Fall For Second
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On weekends, Sehun waited for Ahyoung in their old school uniform. He did not bring a vehicle and they made an appointment at the bus stop near the school. He looked down at himself to check his outfit. He didn't think Junghwan's uniform fit his body so well. His uniform was not enough on his body because he now had more muscle and grew taller. Junghwan had a big and sturdy body since school so he thought about borrowing it. 

Sehun fixes his name pin. He tugged a little on the hem of his school coat, which students usually wear when winter will come. To be honest, he wasn't very confident because it was a bit embarrassing for him but he already agreed with his girlfriend. 

A black Hyundai palisade passed in front of him and Ahyoung got off in the same school uniform as him. When he saw her, he felt like he had returned to twelve years ago. He was familiar with this sight. 

She's in a ponytail and she ran towards him with a wide smile like she used to be. In the past, he would never look at her even if he heard his name called. And this time, he missed her even when he saw her. 

"... you're here first." Ahyoung stopped in front of him and looked over at him. "Uhh~ you still fit in the uniform ." 

Sehun became slightly puffed out of his chest and accepted the compliment. He looked over at her too and said, "You are..." Seeing Ahyoung who seemed to anticipate the words out of his mouth made him want to . "...good."

Ahyoung gave him a dirty shot. "Just that?"

Sehun was smiling mischievously and turned his head to the bus that come. "Let's go." He avoided her gaze that demanded more praise. 

"I think I still fit to be a student," Ahyoung spoke while following him from behind. 

"I'm not saying you are not fit." Sehun stopped and made way for Ahyoung to sit by the window. 

Ahyoung glanced aside at him, "Is it that hard to say that I'm pretty today?" She sat down and caught Sehun laughing. "Are you happy?" 

Sehun sat up while pulling his backpack forward. "Happy," Sehun whispered against the side of her face and she was laughing. They held hands and looked out the window with the same smile. The trees had turned red and were falling along the road. Autumn will soon change and winter will come. 

"Did you know that it snowed a few days ago?" Ahyoung asked.

"I heard it too but I didn't see it," Sehun said. "Did you see it?"

Ahyoung shook her head. "Then I hope we see it together later." 

"When do you think it will snow again?" 

Ahyoung rested her head on Sehun's shoulder. "I don't know. Let's see together later." 

They got off at the nearest bus stop to the amusement park and walked there together. A lot of people come on weekends so it's refreshing. Ahyoung and Sehun were just like the other two pairs that came. Some people stare at them but they don't care and are immersed in their world. Of course, none of the students wore uniforms on weekends. So, it must be weird. 

"Should we buy this?" Ahyoung stopped at the accessories shop and took the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse bandanas. Sehun shook his head but Ahyoung forced him to put glasses on him. "It's a bit..." Sehun looked in the mirror.

"This is funny!” Ahyoung looked in the mirror with him and laughed. “Let's take a picture!” She took out her phone and held it up. Sehun didn't complain. He put his arm around her shoulder and smiled at the camera then kissed her cheek. It made Ahyoung flutter because he rarely did such things but she was still smiling brightly. 

Ahyoung and Sehun really enjoyed their date-time. They started playing by riding the Kora-kora. Sehun was still the same as before, he still doesn't enjoy the game that tickles his stomach but she still likes things like that. 

For one game they can queue for an hour. They chatted a lot while talking about things around them. Ahyoung always hugs his arm and Sehun sometimes hugs her from behind while waiting in line. 

They’ve ridden almost more than six games, Their stomachs were like a storm after that so they went to the fast-food restaurant quickly. 

"Ah, I'm so hungry!" Ahyoung pulled up a chair and placed the tray on the table. Sehun replied in agreement, "After this, don't ride the rides that make me sick." 

Ahyoung chuckled. "Understood."

Sehun glanced at her then smirked. "I'll go home if you violate."

"Tsk!" Ahyoung glared. 

Sehun laughed and took a bite of his burger. He widened his eyes as he tasted his burger. Ahyoung looked at him the same way and they were happy because it's delicious. 

Sehun took his cell phone from his pocket and glanced at her, "Just a minute." He got up after putting down his burger and went to pick up the phone. It was his fourth call since earlier. 

Ahyoung looked at him from afar in wonder. She saw the look on his face was very serious every time he talked on the phone. When she asked, he said that it just worked. But she felt it had something to do with Yeongwon's case. She was sure Sehun was still investigating that. 

And Sehun was a little different than usual. Even though they now had a loving relationship, from the day he found out about his family, he still looked uncomfortable and thought about it. He seems to be trying so hard for her and being so very kind. It's not that she's not happy, it's just that she just wants Sehun to be himself. 

Sehun came back and sat down. He smiled and said that he felt very full even though he was very hungry.

"Me too." Ahyoung agreed. "We're too hungry to get full quickly."

Sehun looked around and said, "Should we ride the Ferris wheel?" 

Ahyoung nodded quickly. "We can't miss it." 

But before that, they ride a merry-go-round first. Beautiful lights surround them. They smiled while filming each other's videos. "This is fun." Ahyoung hugged her horse and laid her head on the top of the horse's head while looking at Sehun that riding horses next to her. 

Sehun pointed his camera at her and smiled. "Are you tired?" 

"Not." She smiled then for a few seconds she was staring deeply at him. "I am happy." 

Sehun looked at her alternately from the camera screen to her face directly. He smiled at her and held out his hand and she greeted him. They held on and smiled brightly. 

Sehun always looked at her face that was so shining all day. He hides his sad gaze towards her. Sometimes he feels grateful but he still has that guilt. 

"Oh Sehun!"

Sehun automatically pulled up his lips when she called his name. 

When he saw her gaze and smile at him, he realized that he wanted to always make her like that. 

"I already have to do something to raise my image." Mr. Song took a deep breath as he browsed through his articles on his iPad. He sat with his long legs crossed and chewed mint gum which was his favorite. His finger stopped sliding when he saw an article about Song Mino who was allegedly included in the list of drug dealer groups. 

He started scrolling through other articles and found many cases about his son that he had long since deleted. 

His face started to turn flushed in red as his breathing sped up. The assistant standing beside him seemed to be watching him quietly as if he had caught his emotions. 

A knock on the door made him glance and the figure he had just seen on his iPad screen appeared. "...stop calling me as you please." 

All of a sudden, Mr. Song threw the iPad against his son and it flew right to the sidewall on which he stood. 

Mino stumbled on the spot and stood stiffened. He glared at his father who was staring at him with a vengeance. 

"You're really useless." Mr. Song got up and took the golf stick in the corner of his room and walked to him to swing the stick. 

"Dad...wh..why?" Mino stepped backward in fear and he still got the hit from his father. "Dad?!" He shielded himself with his arms while enduring the pain of the hit from his father. 

Mr. Song tossed his golf stick to the other side as he ed his collar with a heavy breath. He felt his blood rising to the crown and giving him a headache. He went to his desk and took a sedative from his drawer and drank it straight away. 

He took out his cell phone and called someone. "Find out who started publishing those damn articles!" He turned off his call and got a new call that made his face even angrier. "What?!"

He stomped his feet in annoyance. He laughed mockingly and then snorted. "I called him back to fix the problem not to add to my problem! Since when did he become stupid?!" 

He ended the call then threw his phone on the floor and slid the things on his desk in great frustration. 

Mino looked at him without being able to hide his fear. He didn't know what the article was about but strangely it made him happy to see the mess that had happened to his father. A smirk appeared on the side of his lips. He didn't know that he was waiting for this to happen. 

Sehun and Ahyoung queued up to ride the Ferris wheel. When I saw it, it brought back many memories. Ahyoung still remembers that there she told him that she loves him. "Do you remember our conversation there?" Ahyoung asked suddenly.

"Ng?" Sehun glanced at her and saw the zipper of her coat was not closed. "Aren't you cold?" 

Ahyoung nodded then looked down at the zipper and pulled it but it was hard. Sehun took over to zip it up. "What's the talk?" He asked.

"No." Ahyoung was a bit embarrassed to talk about it and she didn't see a faint smile from him. "But you haven't forgotten we've been on this ride, have you?" 

After closing the zipper, he grabbed both of her arms and turned them to face forward then hugged her from behind. He sniffed her hair that smelled of coconut sea salt and kissed the top of her head. 

Ahyoung grabbed his arm and looked up. "Does being an adult make you more comfortable when dating?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter