Ch.5 - Good Morning

A Lone Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul wakes up and goes straight to the bathroom. She showered and choose a plain white t-shirt and denim jeans. She wears it and steps out of the room to the kitchen. She drinks water from the bottle then she heard someone is opening the door at the entrance. She peeks and her eyes meet with Jeonghan that sliding his feet into the slippers. 

"Hey, you woke up early," Jeonghan said in surprise. Byul smirks. 

"You're late." Jeonghan puts down his bag and smiles at her. 

"My bad. I'm sorry." Byul moves to the living room and sits on the couch. "Do you want to eat breakfast outside? Today's weather is nice." Byul looks over the window glass and smiles. 

"Okay. I'm ready anyway." Byul runs to her room and grabs her stuff. They went out and having breakfast at the cafe nearest their company which is Jeonghan's old workplace. Jeonghan chats with his old colleague before walking back to the table with their drinks and a breakfast meal. Byul claps her hands when Jeonghan placed down the tray. 

"Here you go. Your chicken panini and tiramisu. Iced Americano here and drinking water." Jeonghan slowly placed it on the table before moving back putting the tray aside. 

"Wow, this looks delicious," Byul said.

"You never had breakfast here?" Jeonghan raised his eyebrows. 

"No. I'm always ordering the same thing." Byul paused. "Iced Americano." they both said at the same time and laughed. 

"You and your Americano. What is it actually that makes you like Americano? There is a lot of other coffee here." Jeonghan points out at the menu. Byul smirks in a tease. 

"I drink all of them. But Americano released all the stress that I have for the day." Byul said and take a bite of chicken panini. Her eyes rounded as she can feel the taste in . Jeonghan chuckled and get ready with the tissue. Once Byul pulls away from the panini from , Jeonghan wipes the sauce on her lips. 

"This is good." Byul stills in awes. 

"I can cook for you." Jeonghan is showing off. Byul looks at him with excitement. 

"You can?" Jeonghan nodded. "Then I want this every morning. Can you cook it for me?" Jeonghan's requests make him burst in laugh. Byul takes another bite. 

"Every morning? You will feel fed up though." Jeonghan told her. Byul moves her index finger left to right. 

"No way. This deliciousness is a good morning for me now." Byul eats it again until there is no leftover of chicken panini on the plate. Jeonghan is happy for introducing the good breakfast to Byul. After that, they drive to the company and the Byul cycle of busy starts. Jeonghan is sitting at the table outside of the meeting room with his laptop. He can play the game or do something else while waiting for her. An hour before the lunch, Byul walks to him from the meeting room. Jeonghan lifts up his head and removes the headphone. 

"Let's go eat with them." Byul offered her hands. Jeonghan looks at the producers that waiting for them but didn't show any expression. He closes his laptop and saves it in the backpack. Byul hands already down to her side but when Jeonghan gets up, he grabs her hands and walks towards them. Byul is surprised. 

"Let's go!" the man all making a noise leaving the floor to the nearest restaurant. In the restaurant, they already booked a room for their lunch meeting. There are three producers that helping Byul in this album and they are all close to each other. 

"Oppa, where did you get this chain?" Byul hands go to one of the man's neck. Jeonghan eyeing her hands. 

"Oh, I bought this at Itaewon. Cool, right?" 

"Yeah. Is it heavy?" Byul asking. Her hands back to grab the chopstick. Jeonghan putting a few portions of meat on her rice bowl and she looks at him with a big smile. 

"Not really. It wasn't 100% real anyway," he said and they all laughed. After lunch, they back to the company and continue their meeting. Jeonghan back in the corner with his laptop. After a few hours in the meeting room, Byul steps out of the room to stretches, and Jeonghan notices. Byul walks to him and sits next to him. She lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter