Ch.3 - The Secret Relationship

A Lone Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Byul said, she already starts busy from the next week. Every day Jeonghan will come over to her house in the early morning and cook breakfast for her. At the meantime, he will cook lunch and put it in the lunchbox so she still can eat during work break in the company. He wants to make it her to have no reason of skipping meals. Byul is not used to such attention but when days past, she gets used to it and sometimes demands to eat a certain menu during lunch. For dinner, if they get back early, Jeonghan will cook at home but if they didn't, he will buy some healthy food for Byul. 

Byul enters the recording room with Jeonghan that busy between handling the bag and the door. Byul greets the producer that works in the company and starts to have a meeting with them as soon as she takes a seat. The meeting is going on for almost 2 hours before the alarm on Jeonghan's phone is ringing. Jeonghan looks up only to find all the eyes in the room stares at her.

"Lunch," he said. Everyone looks confused. Byul smiles.

"Can we have a lunch break? I need to eat otherwise my manager here is going to be mad." Jeonghan nodding his head while standing up and make his way to Byul with a bag of a lunch box. When Jeonghan opens the lunch box and places it in front of Byul, everyone is awe with that. 

"Wow, you cook that man?" a guy is asking after seeing the lunchbox. Jeonghan smiles and nods. 

"Yeah. Otherwise, this princess won't eat." Byul glare at him with a smiley eye. 

"Wow, you are so lucky, Byul to have this kind of manager." another guy said it. Jeonghan is feeling proud of himself. 

"Oppa don't have any lunch. We can eat together." Byul offered. All the guys stand up and shake their heads.

"You can eat and we can have a lunch break. We'll see you again in an hour or so?" Byul pouts but understands that they must have their favorite restaurant to go to. 

"Okay. I'll see you later." all the total guys of three steps out of the room. Jeonghan takes a seat next to Byul. 

"How is it?" ask Jeonghan even before Byul takes a bite. Byul looks at him and Jeonghan puts his palms together to say sorry. Byul chuckled and takes a bite. Her eyes widened and gives him a thumbs up. Jeonghan watches her eat until the lunch box is clean. Byul is uncomfortable with that but at the same time, she feels like she loves the attention that he's been giving to her since day one. Byul her lips once the food is done. Jeonghan claps his hands slowly before taking the lunch box and passes her the tissues. Byul takes the tissue and wipes . Jeonghan then gets up to keep the lunch box in the bag. He grabs another bag and takes something then tap it to Byul shoulder. She turns around and looks up. Byul takes it and smiles when it was her lip balm. 

"I'll go to the bathroom for a while." Jeonghan nods but opens the door for her and follows her. "Are you going to come inside with me?" Byul asks. Jeonghan chuckled. 

"I'll be waiting here. Call me if you need anything." Jeonghan said. Byul paused and turns around. She raised her eyebrows. 

"Like what?" 

"Like...if there is no tissue," Jeonghan said casually. Byul laughs and walks inside the bathroom. There she meets with her junior, a member of girl group. They greet her and she greeted them back with a smile.

"Hello, sunbaenim!" the tallest girl greets her and she bows back.

"Hi. Are you guys here for a recording?" she asks, trying to be friendly with her junior. They are a group called GFriend and they already debuted for a year.

"Oh, yes! We are practicing actually. Last week is our one year anniversary and we will have a fan meeting this weekend." another member of the group explain. Byul nods.

"Congratulations on your one year. Fighting! You can do it!" Byul shows her support.

"Thank you sunbaenim!" Byul nods her head before entering one of the stalls. They walked out of the bathroom not long after and leaving Byul alone inside. After done with her business, she walks out but stops when seeing Jeonghan is having a conversation with one of her junior. They look close. Byul is curious and walks slowly to the entrance of the toilet. 

"I'll see you around." Jeonghan's words with his action of brushing her cheeks make Byul feels anxious. The tallest girl nods and walks away. Jeonghan looks at her until she is gone from his sight. Byul stands beside him and he turns to her. 

"Are you done? Let's get back to the recording room." Jeonghan said. Byul gritted her teeth. Jeonghan already walks to the room meanwhile, Byul is looking at the hallway where the tallest girl is gone. 

"Byul-ssi?" Jeonghan calls her. Byul turns around with a smile on her face. She walks to the room with her head full of thoughts. What is their relationship? If they are in a relationship, how long? Or are they a long-time friend? But the touch between them seems unusual to her sights. Byul curiosity is disturbing her from discussing more with the producers. They just dismissed the meeting and continue tomorrow. On their way back, Jeonghan is worried about Byul but didn't say anything. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter