Ch.2 - Homemade Dishes

A Lone Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul gets out of her mini studio after staying in that room for the whole night. When she moves her eyes from the computer, she is surprised to check the time is 9 in the morning. The last time she checked the time is at 9 in the night. So she's been staying in the room for almost 12 hours and now her body is in pain due to sitting on the chair for too long. She yawned and walks to her kitchen. But the sound in the kitchen makes her stop and paused for a while. She drags her body to the wall and listening to the sound through the wall. Then she tiptoed to the kitchen. 

A back figure of someone is in her eyes when she peeks behind the wall. But then she recognizes the hair. The black hair color by her new manager. She released a loud relief sigh and Jeonghan can hear that. 

"Byul-ssi?" he calls her. Byul covers and regret of making noise. She walks to the kitchen and shows herself. A blue polka dot pajama dress with her ponytail hair makes Jeonghan chuckled after scan her from head to toe. Byul didn't feel good about that as she didn't realize yet what causes the laugh. 

"Yah! What so funny?" Jeonghan tries to control his laugh and moves closer to Byul. 

"I-I'm sorry." Jeonghan fans himself before steady himself in front of Byul. "But you look cute in your pajama." Byul eyes rounded and her face slowly looks down to her clothes. Her face blushes and she's quickly running to her bedroom at the end of the hallway. Jeonghan laughs out loud. After Byul closes the door of her bedroom, she heard Jeonghan saying something. 

"Let's eat breakfast after you are done!" after almost half an hour shower and changing to casual clothes, Byul steps out of her bedroom and walks to the living room. She walks past the kitchen to avoid Jeonghan but he calls her once he spots her. Byul gasped and turns around slowly. She is shocked to see her dining table is full of food. She walks to the dining table and stares at for a while. Jeonghan already scooping rice out to the bowl and placed it on the dining table. 

"Let's eat." Jeonghan pulls out one chair and drags Byul to sits there. Byul follows. Then he takes a seat in front of Byul. 

"Did you cook all of this?" Byul asks after a while. Jeonghan smiled brightly. 

"It looks delicious, right? You should eat then." Jeonghan takes a slice of meat and put it in on her bowl of rice. Byul stares at her bowl and her eyes look sad. Jeonghan didn't realize that as he keeps taking the food and put it on his bowl. Then he takes a bite. Byul looks up to watch him eat. He closes his eyes as he's chewing. 

"Oh, this is so delicious, Byul-ssi. You should try and eat." Byul smiles and takes her utensils to starts eating. When she takes her first bite, she is shocked by the taste. It's like homemade dishes. She misses all of this. Byul keeps eating until the rice is gone from the bowl. 

"Wow, you eat a lot, Byul-ssi." Jeonghan then takes her bowl and put it at the sink. He'll be cleaning up the table and the dishes. 

"I'll help you." Byul gets up to help him but Jeonghan takes her hands and brings her to the living room. He pushes her slowly to the couch and opens the TV. 

"You sit here until I'm done with doing the dishes." Jeonghan winks to Byul and walks back to the kitchen to do what he said. Because the living room have a full access to view to the kitchen, she can watch Jeonghan doing his job. After a while, Jeonghan is finished and he brings two mugs to contain drinking water for both of them. 

"Let's drink water before we skip it to coffee," said Jeonghan when Byul looks at him, confused. Byul nodded and take the mug to take a sip of water. Jeonghan looks at the TV meanwhile, Byul looks at him. 

"Why, Byul-ssi?" Jeonghan asks without moving his eyes away from the TV. Byul is shocked and clears .

"H-How did you cook?" Byul asking him as she didn't have any ingredients in her fridge, as far as she knows. Jeonghan chuckled.

"I cook at home. I noticed you have zero ingredients for me to cook here. But yeah, let's do grocery shopping. I can cook for you from here." Jeonghan plans everything already. 

"I don't usually eat at home," Byul said, trying to shrug off the plan. 

"I eat at home.  So, I'll cook for myself then if you are not going to eat." Jeonghan's reply makes Byul frown and pouts.

"But this is my home. My kitchen." Jeonghan looks at her and she snapped. She is nervous when Jeonghan looks at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter