Chapter 8: Fxxk It

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So are you going or not?” Soyeon asks. Miyeon and Soyeon are alone in Soyeon’s studio.

“I won’t go,” Miyeon said. Soyeon sighs and nods.

“I won’t force you, you’re grown up, you make your own decision,” Soyeon said.

“I’m bad with it though,” Miyeon said in a teasing voice. Soyeon chuckles at it because it’s a fact. Soyeon thought that Miyeon is doing better than she expected.

“So you will go back to Minnie unnie?” Soyeon asks. Miyeon pauses, then sighs. “Okay, you don’t have to answer it,”

“Maybe not now, you never know what will happen in the future,” Miyeon said. Soyeon nods, the only thing Soyeon relies on is being matured. Might be bad at making decisions but Miyeon is optimistic, she always saw good stuff in bad things. Soyeon needs to improve herself.

 

 

“Wow the party must be super big!” Shuhua said amazed for the fact Jennie will be holding her graduation party at their private beach.

“Her future is already secure since she was born. How lucky she is!” Yuqi said.

“We’re all coming, right?” Minnie asks then Soojin, Lisa, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua nod in unison. “Woah, I’m senior now, I’m in my last year,” Minnie said.

“Don’t say that~” Soojin said then they laugh.

“Aww my soojin unnie is so cute!” Shuhua said. They chuckle at the fangirl of Shuhua.


 

“We have a problem,” Jisoo said to Jennie, who is getting their stuff in the student council.

“What is it?” Jennie asks, then Jisoo sighs heavenly.

“Ugh why now??” Jisoo said. Jennie comes to Jisoo who is looking at the documents she will pass to Soyeon, the new president of the student council.

“A transferee? Park Chaeyoung… WHAT?” Jennie shouted.

“They’re in big trouble, let's not inform them about this. Let's stay away from this, let’s enjoy our lives now!!” Jisoo said then Jennie laughed.

“Yeah, they can handle this for sure,”

“Roje? That’s her name now?”

“Rosé ,”

“Roje,”

“No, it’s Ro-zay, Rosé ”

“Roje,”            


 

“We have a problem,” Soyeon said. They’re already in the van where they will go to Jennie’s party.

“What?” Lisa asks.

“We don’t have space already, Shuhua needs to be picked up later,” Soyeon said.

“Huh?” Soojin said. “Wait, I will wait with Shuhua,” Soojin said.

“We are already moving, let’s just tell Shuhua we will pick her up later,” Minnie said.

“Yeah, she’s right. I will give her a call now,” Yuqi said. Yuqi looks over at Minnie who is now laying her head at Lisa’s shoulder.


 

Miyeon sighs for the 10th time. Miyeon has no intention to go to the party but Jennie suddenly calls and tells Miyeon to pick up Shuhua. Miyeon waits for Shuhua outside with her car, Miyeon looks at her clock and it’s almost 5 pm. Miyeon is shocked to see Shuhua is wearing an oversized shirt who covers her shorts. Legs are in full display and Miyeon looks at it longer than she wanted. Shuhua coughs to catch the attention of Miyeon.

“Hello, are you my uber driver?” Shuhua asks then Miyeon looks at Shuhua’s face finally to laugh at Shuhua’s remarks.

“Yes, I am,” Miyeon said then they chuckled together. “Let’s go and let me take you to your destination,” Miyeon said.
 

 

“What’s taking Shuhua so long?” Soojin asks. The party already started and almost all students attended it and people shout when the DJ drops the beat.

“The driver has no sense of direction,” Jennie said.

“Who is even the driver that you order? It’s almost 3 hours now,” Jisoo said.

“That driver is a beginner and recently got the licence so let’s be patient,” Jennie said. Everyone’s eyes widen into it.

“You hire an unprofessional driver?” Minnie asks. Jennie laughs at it and nods.

“It's a free driver by the way,” Jenni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter