Chapter 1 : The girl in rooftop

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon wasn’t having it at all. She wasn’t in peace at all. Bright stars flashing in the black sky. Moon shining at its fullest. Miyeon wasn’t able to relate at the beautiful sight of the dark sky.

“, it’s really hurt me,” Miyeon said to herself. Alone on the rooftop of their university. Condominium makes her remind of her foolishness, an escape of reality isn’t bad sometimes.

Miyeon looks at her hands that are holding a bottled iced tea. She sighs remembering what she saw and the information she was forced to take. Minnie, her girlfriend of almost 2 years which she is currently preparing a surprise for their anniversary, cheated on her. Not a random girl but Minnie cheated with her ex best friend which she despises, Lisa. Miyeon sighs, wondering how she will survive until graduation which is still a year.

“Well, I need to let her go now,” Miyeon whispered to herself, wishing she could erase memory of her own.

Miyeon heard the door of the rooftop opened, she might already have got caught so she prepared herself to get scolded, making her night much worse. However, a cute girl with pale skin greeted her instead.

“Hello! I’m a freshman student and a taiwanese so my Korean might be broken!” The girl said then Miyeon looked at her with a confused face. “I am from the student council and currently on errand to make sure every student already goes home!” Miyeon nods as she finally understands what the girl is trying to say.

“Ah, sure, sorry for keeping you for so long,” Miyeon said and stood up from the ground.

“Woah, the stars are so beautiful!” The girl said. Miyeon smiles at the sight, wishing she can be that innocent again.

“Right? It’s time of the night where all stars appear,” Miyeon said. “Coming here might make me feel better,” The girl noticed how sad the voice is, how melancholy sound came out of the beautiful lady’s lips.

“I might take a look at it from time to time, thank you for making me discover it!” The girl tried to lift up the atmosphere. Miyeon looked at the girl and smiled.

“Sorry if it will sound creepy as hell, can I take you home? I still don’t want to go home,”
 

 

 

Shuhua looked at the girl she met at the rooftop. They’re riding the last trip bus as the girl offers to take her home. Shuhua saw the girl looking outside the window with such empty eyes, Shuhua thought it such a waste for a pretty lady to feel such pain. Anyone can tell how sad the girl is, Shuhua is sad to see it.

“So see you around, thank you for taking the offer,” The girl said. Shuhua just bowed and the girl just gave her an empty smile. Shuhua likes how the girl is so respectful, she doesn’t touch her, nor talk to her but the girl is making sure she’s safe.

“Thank you for taking me home!” Shuhua said cheerfully as this is the first time someone has taken her home. Not even her ultimate crush takes her home.

“If we see each other again, I will ask your name. Good night for now!” The girl tries to match the girl's energy.

“Woah, such a strong girl,” Shuhua said as she watched the girl’s back walking away. “I hope you found your smile again,”

 

 

Miyeon doesn't want to go home because she knows Minnie will be there to justify herself and Miyeon doesn't want to deal with it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter