Chapter 6 : Maze

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unending cycle of love and heartbreak. Miyeon just stares at her, she once again in front of her door, just like a puppy, waiting for their owner to open the door for them. Minnie is not saying anything when Miyeon opens the door. Minnie is scared of herself, of her own decisions and Minnie is scared to face the truth. Unending doubts, she’s scared to fully let go of Miyeon.

“Let’s live separately from now on,” Miyeon said. “Don’t contact me, don’t look for me anymore. It hurts but I don’t want to erase our memories together. See, even if you're a jerk, I don’t hate you. Just pass over me as a beautiful memory. If I were to be honest, I don’t wanna know your feelings. I’m going back to when you weren’t here,”

Minnie is scared and now she’s trapped in the past as if she entered a maze with no exit. Minnie doesn't want to acknowledge all the things Miyeon is saying at the moment. Minnie refuses because Minnie understands Miyeon, Minnie who loves Miyeon a lot. Minnie doesn't know if she can let go of Miyeon.

“Please don’t say that, please just one more chance. Please I will be good, I will be loyal. I promise this that this promise won’t be broken. I will be content with you, I will love you only, please Miyeon,” Minnie’s tears are flowing again. Minnie is drowning in her own tears, and she doesn't know if someone will save her from it. “I will break up with Lisa, please, please,” Minnie begged Miyeon by kneeling.

Miyeon is shocked at the visual that Minnie is showing her. Full of tears, weak body, and begging. Miyeon never sees Minnie like this, Miyeon doesn't know what to do, she’s afraid to let Minnie enter her life again and everyone will understand her. Miyeon joins Minnie at the ground and sighs.

“Please Minnie, don’t be like this. I’m sorry if my words are harsh, please let’s not be like this,” Miyeon said. They’re in the hallway, Miyeon is afraid that one of her neighbors will see them. “Enter first,”


 

 

Shuhua doesn't know when but Soojin manages to make her heart beat again. Shuhua confesses that she indeed still likes her and Soojin smiles at her.

“Let me try to get there with you,” Soojin said.

However, Shuhua feels different like Yuqi said to her. Don’t rush it with Soojin. It’s already morning, Shuhua is about to get out when she looks at the shoes Miyeon gifted her.

“Here, practice dancing with it. It will surely help you,” Miyeon said and gave her dance shoes. Shuhua’s eyes widened into it.

“You’re giving this to me?? It looks expensive though,” Shuhua said worriedly.

“It’s nothing, make sure when we meet each other again. Show me your improvement,” Miyeon said. The graduation of seniors are near and Shuhua is going to be busy for the event so she won’t meet Miyeon that much anymore. Plus a summer break will get in between, leaving no one making plans for meet up.

“Really!?? Okay, I will do that! Thank you!” Shuhua said then Miyeon smiled at her.

Shuhua smiled at the memory. Shuhua realizes she stare at the shoes for too long as if it’s the same level of beauty of Miyeon. Shuhua shook her head to get her focus. Soojin will teach Shuhua today, and Shuhua doesn't know if it's a good idea.

 

 

After rounds of laughter, Soojin succeeds at teaching Shuhua some moves. Soojin smiled at the cute Shuhua, she missed Shuhua a lot as it’s been a long time for them to hang out.

“Practice that then I will teach new techniques,” Soojin said then Shuhua nods. Soojin put her hand over Shuhua’s shoulder as they walked toward the vending machine to get some drinks. Shuhua is nervous as Soojin has never been this clingy to her. She breathed to calm her heart. Soojin notices it and smiles.

“Yes!” Shuhua said.

Shuhua spent her day with Soojin. Soojin just listens to her and smiles at her but Soojin wonders why Shuhua never mentioned Miyeon. Soojin still isn’t asking, she doesn't want Shuhua to get suspicious.

They’re about to go home and they’re holding hands while going home when Shuhua suddenly receives a text from Miyeon. Soojin peeks at the screen and sees Miyeon’s name. Shuhua immediately left Soojin’s hand to open the message. Shuhua is unaware of the expression of Soojin.

Shuhua reads the message, it’s about Minnie being in her condo again and she wants Shuhua to contract Yuqi to pick Minnie up. Shuhua sighs and calls Yuqi, she excuses herself for a while. Soojin doesn't know why Shuhua is calling Yuqi when it’s Miyeon who messages her.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter