Chapter 11 : Home

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojin and Soyeon are both in the bar, Soyoen accompanies Soojin who is having the worst situation ever. All boys and some middle aged men are looking at Soojin with the most indecent eyes ever too yet Soojin don’t care anymore.

“Do you regret it?” Soyeon asks. Soojin sighs and doesn't answer Soyeon. “That you’re too late now. That Shuhua is happy now, not you being the reason,”

“Shut up,” Soojin said. Soyeon chuckles at her friend.

“You shouldn’t say yes to Hui, just because your parents tell you so,” Soyeon said.

“Everyone isn’t blessed to have a nice and kind family. Especially mine, full of homophobic and as if I can open myself to them without proving myself first” Soojin said. “I have been denying Shuhua since the first day I saw her. I know I’m mesmerized and happy when I get all of her attention,” Soojin said.

“It’s fine, everyone gets scared. You’re no different, especially we’re still dependent on our family,” Soyeon assured Soojin. “Miyeon unnie isn’t no different, there is a reason why she stay away from people,” Soyeon said

“... still I want Shuhua,”

“Still, Shuhua got hurt when she knew you got into a relationship and you never consulted her. Are you perhaps thinking she will be there at the end? Aren’t you just making her wait without no assurance? Man, you will hurt her badly,” Soyeon said.

“I’m just denying it at first!” Soojin said.

“Just because you can accept it now doesn’t mean it will make Shuhua happy, you make her feel unwanted, you know?” Soyeon said. Soojin sighs and she knows that Shuhua is always peeking at her dance practice to see her yet Soojin never once talks to her. When Shuhua is having a hard time, Soojin can only comfort her behind the scene and it’s just Yuqi who can defend Shuhua.

“I’m messed up, isn’t the reason why I’m here?” Soojin said. Soyeon sighs and takes a sip of her beer.

“A reminder, don’t mess up with Shuhua, don’t mess with Miyeon, just don’t mess with them. Be like an adult and deal with it. Or else, I won’t be by your side,” Soyeon said.


 

 

Shuhua is studying Korean while listening to music that Miyeon recommends and it makes Shuhua feel peaceful and happy. Not until she receives a call from Soojin, from Soojin who is avoiding her for a month now and she will see her again in a month when the new semester starts.

Soojin: Shuhua, am I too late now?

Shuhua can feel that Soojin is drunk and she’s talking again in her non existence Korean language ability.

Shuhua: Are you drunk? Should I call a cab for you?

Soojin: Just answer me, am I too late now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter