Chapter 12 : Wait A Minute

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon skips as she walks and whistles toward Shuhua’s apartment, Miyeon can’t bring Shuhua to her condominium because a certain person is being stubborn and stays the rest of summer in her condo. Miyeon doorbell Shuhua’s and Shuhua open it with a big smile.

“Good morning, my angel~” Miyeon greeted. Miyeon is usually the receiving one of those cringy lines because she’s usually the pretty one, she doesn't know giving such a line makes her happy. Having someone who is prettier than you makes you do some stuff.

“Stop with it! Early in morning…” Shuhua said with her shy voice. Shuhua is usually the one giving those lines to Soojin but now receiving it, it makes her feel special.

“Why? It’s the truth though,” Miyeon said and smiles at Shuhua. “I brought you some breakfast!”
 

 

“Oh…” Miyeon don’t know what to react. Miyeon has a feeling that Soojin might actually like Shuhua. Miyeon sighs and gives a reassuring smile at Shuhua. Miyeon caresses Shuhua’s hair. “Then I will try my best to make you stay!” Miyeon chose to stay positive.

“Woah~~” Shuhua whines and hugs Miyeon so tightly. “Why are you the best?” Shuhua asks.

After some failed relationships, Miyeon learned not to rush things, she wanted it slow and steady with Shuhua. Both Miyeon and Shuhua are trying to figure it out themselves and luckily they both respect it. Shuhua is already sure of Miyeon, Shuhua only needs to brave herself if Soojin might do something. Shuhua sighs because she feels sorry for Soojin, Soojin also has a fight with herself but sadly, Shuhua doesn't know if she can handle it.

“To make you feel better, do you want to go out and take a stroll with me in the city?” Miyeon asks.

“Sure!” Shuhua said.

 

Both of them walked hand in hand. Shuhua gets distracted with anything and Miyeon smiles as she finds it cute, both of them playing in the empty arcade as it just opened. Miyeon keeps on getting beat up in the games and Shuhua is loving it. They keep trying different games and enjoying themselves just like friends. It’s probably what Shuhua likes, she doesn't need to change herself, she doesn't have to act all cool, and Shuhua knows she can be herself with Miyeon because Shuhua knows Miyeon likes that about her.

“Well, it’s fun!” Miyeon said and jumped around excitedly. Shuhua smiles so bigly at Miyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter