Chapter 14: Feels

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I still think you deserve to know all of that,” Lisa said to Minnie. Their school days resume and Lisa invites Minnie for a coffee.

“So that’s why you approach me, Miyeon is surely a girl magnet. Darn, that girl is amazing,” Minnie laughed.

“But I moved on after making an affair with you. I no longer will confess my love to you,” Lisa said. Minnie smiled at Lisa, proudly and relieved. “I will fix myself, I harm my people because of my selfishness. That’s so immature of me,”

“I’m glad because we’re the same, I’m selfish too. Wanting to have Miyeon and you at the same time. I’m not going to call this a mistake. I’m glad that we’re together to learn this lesson,” Minnie said.



 

“Now all I know is that you are the chapter that I have closed,” Shuhua said. Soojin gulps and smiles bitterly. Soojin looked away and sigh, the autumn winds, it smelled nice. The leaves are falling slowly in the ground.

“Well, at least I tried,” Soojin said. “The things I had to tell you and the things I hoped you would listen to. There were so many of them,” Soojin said.

They both stand in front of each other in the middle of autumn street in front of their school gate. It’s autumn when Soojin first meets Shuhua, Soojin thinks Shuhua is like a manga character, a character in a romantic comic. Soojin gulps at that time, knowing that Shuhua will be making a way to her life. No one else tolerates Shuhua more than Soojin, Soojin is the most patient to Shuhua because Soojin knows she loves Shuhua, but she denies it. It’s Soojin’s fault that Shuhua finally let her go. If she is only brave enough, if only she tries harder.

“You seem like you want to go somewhere far away. For some reason… that’s what I feel every time we’re together. It’s hurt me,” Shuhua said. “I tried to ignore that feeling because I liked you a lot,” Shuhua added. Liked.

“I realize almost everyone changes with time no matter how much they’ve meant to you. And bit by bit, you’ll keep changing,” Soojin said with a bitter smile. “Even if we can’t be together at the end, I’m glad that you were a part of my life,” Soojin said.


 

“Cigarette?” Soyeon asks. They’re on the rooftop, it’s night and the wind is so cold.

“I’m cold,” Soojin said as she put a cigarette at .

“It will kill you not make you warm,” Soyeon added. Soojin holds her cigarette between her fingers and blows a smoke.

“Just this time, let me do it. Ugh, I actually feel alive,” Soojin said as she closed her eyes and felt the wind around her. “I feel like I accomplished something,”

“Because you let out the feeling you have, you finally accept your flaws and you admit your mistake,” Soyeon said as she drank her bottled water.

“I love Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter