Chapter 15: Still Into You

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been seven years now, seven years and counting. Shuhua is looking at their picture together at their shared house, they decide to live together in their fourth year in relationship. They are basically married, Shuhua smiled at their framed pictures, when they travel together, when they celebrate their anniversary together. Shuhua is so thankful to Miyeon, there is a time when Shuhua will look at Miyeon and think that she made the right decision in her life, to love Miyeon.

“What are you thinking, love?” Miyeon asks, hugging Shuhua in behind and kissing Shuhua’s shoulder. Well, they always make love, everytime they have a chance.

“None, really, just the usual, loving you is the best decision I made,” Shuhua said, then face Miyeon to kiss her on the lips.

“Yeah, me too,” Miyeon said and kissed Shuhua’s back.


 

“So you gather us to ask us for advice on how to propose to Shuhua?” Jisoo asks. Miyeon asks Jisoo, Lisa, Soyeon, and Yuqi for a meet up on how to propose to Shuhua.

“I think Shuhua wants it simple though,” Yuqi said.

“Why are you even worrying about Shuhua saying no?” Lisa asks. “She will say yes even if you haven’t finished asking,” Lisa added and they chuckle and nod.

“You want some surprise for her, don't you?” Soyeon asks, then Miyeon pouts and nods.

“I mean, some simple surprise ideas, even the cringe one, I will accept it,” Miyeon said. “I want it to be super special,” Miyeon added.

“You really love Shuhua a lot, it's been seven years already and you two act as if you just dated each other,” Jisoo said. “Me and Jennie have been fighting a lot lately, she got jealous so easily at my officemate,” Jisoo said.

“How did you even propose to Jennie unnie?” Miyeon asks.

“She complains about it, to the point I get scared she will say no but she loves me anyway,” Jisoo said then smiles so big. “I just asked her if she wanted to marry me randomly on one dinner date,” Jisoo said.

“Horrible and unromantic,” Lisa said.

“Better than you who haven’t asked Chaeyoung on a date,” Jisoo said, then Lisa kept quiet and they laughed.

“Seriously Lisa! C’mon, she’s waiting for you!” Miyeon said. “I didn’t go on a roller coaster ride of feelings for you to chicken out!” Miyeon added.

“Let’s not talk about that!” Lisa said.

“Well, what about this plan?” Soyeon said.

 

 

“Where the hell are you bringing me, Yuqi? I didn’t ask for a day off just to get lost in the road with you!” Shuhua said.

“Well, shut up for a while! I know where to bring you!” Yuqi argues. They are still the loudest friends in the pack, no one will change that.

“Seriously, I haven’t seen Miyeon all day because of you!” Shuhua said.

“You will, don’t worry,” Yuqi said.

 

 

“Maybe it’s the time now, isn’t it?” Soojin said as they waited for Shuhua and Yuqi to arrive.

“I cannot believe I will be helping them,” Minnie said.

“You’re still bitter?” Soojin asks.

“No, pass that. I’m glad that I let Miyeon go because look, she is proposing now to someone who is definitely better than me,” Minnie said and Soojin nods.

“You’re correct,” Soojin said, then Minnie looks at Soojin with a shocked expression.

“Are you for real??” Minnie said then Soojin laughed at Minnie.

“We need to let go of the ‘what if’ questions in our heads,” Soojin said. “It’s been seven years after all and they will get married in a while,” Soojin said.

“Maybe it’s not about the happy ending, maybe it’s about the story,” Minnie said.

 

 

“Don’t you dare to chicken out! You agree on this!!” Rośe said.

“Who’s idea is this again?!” Miyeon asks as she panics as Yuqi reports they’re near.

“Mine but you agree anyway plus I didn’t work hard for this for you to chicken out!!” Soyeon said.

“Yeah! Let’s do this!!” Jennie said.

“What if she will say no??” Miyeon worriedly asks.

“AS IF SHE WILL,” They all shout to Miyeon for asking such a dumb question.

“They live together and she really thought Shuhua would say no, Miyeon really still has it hard for Shuhua,” Jisoo said.

“Something that I missed from you,” Jennie said. Jisoo gulp and hug Jennie.

“C’mon, I’m still madly into you!” Jisoo said.


 

“So why are we in our university?” Shuhua asks.

“Just, you know, remember our lovely friendship,” Yuqi said and smiled at Shuhua. Shuhua sighs and smiles at Yuqi. “Remember our first meeting and how we became best of friends,” Yuqi added.

“Why are you being emotional? Are you going back to China??” Shuhua worriedly asks, then Yuqi shakes her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter