Chapter 5 : Candy

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon decides to stop the self-isolation and decides to talk to Shuhua in the daytime. She never saw Shuhua around university once so Miyeon pouted because her new friend is nowhere to be found but she can’t blame it because they’re totally different in years.

Shuhua decides to hang out with Yuqi after class since it’s been a long time and Lisa sunbae come back so Yuqi will finally be free from babysitting Minnie. Shuhua just thinks of Minnie’s name, her heart hardens. Everytime she remembers what Miyeon told her, her blood boils in anger.

 

 

“Hey! Invite me to your home!! Let’s redecorate it!” Shuhua said to Miyeon.

“Huh? Why for what?” Miyeon asks.

“So your healing process will finally finish! That’s the last push!” Shuhua said proudly. Miyeon smiles at Shuhua but Miyeon agrees anyway. Maybe Miyeon really needs to do that, her bedroom is being a to her because of memories.

Miyeon looks at Shuhua, they’re both in the art club room again where Miyeon practices her skills. Shuhua dances to the music that Miyeon is playing, Miyeon looks carefully at Shuhua, and Miyeon feels envy, Shuhua dances so happily. Miyeon remembers the days she enjoyed dancing.

“Do you love dancing Shuhua?” Miyeon asks. Shuhua stops dancing and nods a little.

“At first, I just enjoyed watching Soojin unnie dance then she taught me basics then boom! I started loving it! Unfortunately for me, I’m too busy to join another club…” Shuhua pout. Shuhua is part of the student council.

“You can enjoy it without having a club,” Miyeon said.

“But I don’t know how to dance properly, I want to do it too!” Shuhua said. Miyeon smiled then saw Shuhua’s shoes. It’s old and dirty so Miyeon crossed her arms.

“You can also enjoy it without being good at it,” Miyeon said then smiled at Shuhua.

“I want to be good at it though…” Shuhua said then pout once again.

Her shoe size must be around 235mm

 

 

Miyeon was finally able to get out and go to the mall. To buy Shuhua a present, she noticed that the girl isn’t financially stable, Shuhua can’t buy new stuff because of her living expenses and school activities. The apartment is small and she is always bareface too. Miyeon wondered if Shuhua likes it that way because at her ages, Shuhua should be interested in beauty.

Miyeon entered a shoe store, she looked around at the dance shoes sneakers. It’s been a long time for her looking at dancing shoes. Miyeon also once enjoyed music and it included singing and dancing. Miyeon is supposed to take music anyway. As she looked at specific shoes, a white adidas. Miyeon smiled and got it.

“Going to dance again?” There is a reason why Miyeon is a homebody, she is in the dance section, she is bound to bump into them.

“No, it’s a gift for someone,” Miyeon said. Lisa, together with Minnie, Jennie and Jisoo. Might be a double date.

“Already?” Lisa asks as if it’s to mock Miyeon.

“No, a gift for a friend,” Miyeon answered.

“Miyeon, I will send you a message regarding my graduation party, I will be happy if you will come,” Jennie said. Jisoo smiled at it while Minnie kept looking at the shoe Miyeon was holding. Jennie said to divert the topic.

“I will think about it,” Miyeon said then smile at Jennie. It’s also a smile of goodbye, Miyeon left for the cashier to buy the shoe.


 

Minnie is looking at Shuhua, Shuhua is not the same, to her to be exact. Shuhua only greets her, she never tries to talk to her and Minnie can totally see the reason why Shuhua is avoiding her. Minnie looked at Shuhua’s shoes. The same one Miyeon gets the other day they bump into each other. But it can be coincidence too. Minnie will not judge it for a while.

“Shuhua, you have nice shoes,” Minnie said. They are both alone in the student council room, waiting for others to come.

“Right? Thank you,” Shuhua said then smiled while looking at her new shoes. Too bright for Minnie, Minnie starts to have a bad feeling about it.

 

 

“Wow, my first time seeing you in the daylight,” Miyeon said. They are in front of the floor fountain in their university.

“Yeah, you always saw me at night,” Shuhua said as she jumped around. Miyeon looks at Shuhua confused as to why she is jumping. “Woah my feets feel light!!”

Miyeon smiled widely too when Shuhua said it so Miyeon joined Shuhua at running around. They laugh together then Shuhua kicks some water to Miyeon. Miyeon had her eyes widened because of shock, Miyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter