Chapter 4: Loser

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon always thought she didn't fit in the world. She was always alone. Miyeon cannot sing nor listen to hopeful love songs anymore. Miyeon has no interest, no longer fun in her life. Miyeon wants to run, run back when she is still a child. Now she is just a coward who pretends to be tough.

If it’s not her face saving her, Miyeon would be easily labeled as a loser. She’s not even fighting back to Lisa who stole not just one but two people in her life. Everytime someone will bring color to her black world, someone will bring it back to darker black. If it’s not her face and elegance aura, she would be called a coward. Who will let someone let go of the love of their life without fighting?

“What do you want to eat?” Jisoo asks. Jisoo visits Miyeon. “Let’s order,”

“You choose, I will eat anything,” Miyeon smiled at Jisoo. Jisoo is glad that Miyeon is actually doing better than she expected. She thought Miyeon would isolate herself again but Miyeon smiled.

“How are you?” Jisoo asks.

“I’m doing just fine,” Miyeon said then she remembered Shuhua who provided such funny content to her.

“I already talked to Lisa,” Jisoo said.

“You don’t have to,” Miyeon said. It makes Jisoo sigh because Miyeon's biggest advantage and disadvantage are the same, stubbornness.

“How can you just let Minnie go so easy? You love her and she loves you back as much or much greater. Minnie is actually just waiting for you to open up again,” Jisoo said.

“Aren’t she and Lisa together?” Miyeon asks.

“Yeah, the blind Lisa doesn't see that Minnie wants you back when it’s so clear as sky,” Jisoo said. “She’s such a loser,”


 

If beauty is the similarities between Miyeon and Shuhua, there is an addition to it. Being a loser. How come Shuhua still does what Soojin wants? Why is she so whipped? Shuhua is currently accompanying Soojin at the grocery store.

“You didn’t text that much anymore,” Soojin said. Shuhua is pushing the cart and scared in what Soojin will say. She always gets anxious every time they’re together.

“Ah, just, I’m busy in the student council,” Shuhua excused but she’s not really lying. Soojin just nodded and put bread in the cart.

“Come back now, I and Hui oppa break up already,” Soojin said, then Shuhua stopped from walking.

“Huh? Since when?” Shuhua asks. Soojin looked at Shuhua.

“Just last week, he’s so focused on his work, he totally forgot about our monthsary many times and I had enough,” Soojin said then sigh. “Maybe breaking up with him will be the best for the both of us,” Soojin said.

“Sorry, I didn’t know,” Shuhua said, then Soojin just smiled at Shuhua.

“Why are you sorry? Are you Hui oppa? It’s fine, if you feel like coming back, I will welcome you. Living alone is hard, isn’t?” Soojin said.

“Wait, regarding Minnie unnie, how is she nowaday?” Shuhua asks. Soojin smiled as she thought Shuhua cared for her unnies.

“She’s not really doing fine at all, she cheated on Miyeon unnie, ah you haven’t met Miyeon unnie, right? She cheated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter