Chapter 10 : Her

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi~”

“...”

“I texted you though, you expected this!”

“Chaeyoung…” Miyeon sighs as she sees the luggage along with Chaeyoung.

“It’s Rosé now,” Rosé said. “Will you let me enter now?” Miyeon sighs and gives way to Rosé.

“Woah, your place is nice, when did you have this place?” Rosé asked.

“In my 2nd year,” Miyeon said. “So, when are you planning to find a place?” Miyeon asks.

“This summer, we will find it together though. Hey, I heard Lisa stole your girlie called Minnie and now you are dating another girl, is that true?” Rosé asked.

“You’re correct at Lisa's part, not really correct at other one. We’re getting there though,” Miyeon said. Rosé just smiles at it.

“That’s good, however I heard you really loved that Minnie girl,” Rosé said and Miyeon nods.

“That’s why I said that I and the other person you’re talking about is just getting there. I’m already healed but I'm still afraid,” Miyeon said. Rosé chuckled at it.

“I’m sorry, okay?” Rosé laughed. “C’mon, we’re good already,” Rosé added.

“Still,” Miyeon said. “Me and Minnie too are good already,” Miyeon added, then Rosé nods in amusement.

“Woah, Jinny haven’t informed me that one,” Miyeon sighs knowing who is the messenger.

“As if she knows everything,”


 

 

“Oh,”

“If you want you can come with us to find her place. You will learn she is actually a good person,” Miyeon said with a worried face because it might make Shuhua mad.

“You’re really kind, she breaks your heart but you still let her stay with you,” Shuhua said. Miyeon pouts and lower her head.

“Hey, it’s fine. I know you won’t go back to her, or it’s just you know alter motives,” Shuhua said. Miyeon sighs and smiles at Shuhua. They meet up in Shuhua’s apartment and both alone together.

“I’m sorry. Chaeyoung is kind, I said it to you because I don’t want you to get suspicious or anything,” Miyeon said. Shuhua nods and hugs Miyeon. Miyeon is glad that Shuhua is understanding but she feels sorry because Shuhua doesn't have to be like that just for her. Miyeon kisses Shuhua’s crown.

“I’m jealous again…” Shuhua whispered. Miyeon smiles and puts Shuhua in her lap.


 

 

“Your lips are surely swollen,” Rośe slightly laughed at the sight of Miyeon.

“It’s summer,” Miyeon excuses and Rośe just give her a look.

“The heck you’re saying?” Rośe asks and they both laugh. “So she’s the one now? You sure about her?”

“She’s innocent and cute. I really have a standard type,” Miyeon said as she observed that she’s dating those types of girls.

“Are you still scared she might be taken away?” Rośe asks.

“Yeah, she might not be sure of me. She used to like someone so hard before and now that person might actually start to feel the same way as she did. I don’t know what to do,” Miyeon confessed. Rośe nods and understands where Miyeon is coming from.

“Just respect all of her decisions,” Rośe said.

“Aren’t I always doing that? That’s why I end up losing you and Minnie?” Miyeon said. Rośe bitterly smiles at it because it’s true, God put all kindness to Miyeon.

“I feel bad for myself because I know you won’t take me back,” Rośe said. “Our memories are so good, might want that again but with someone else,”

“When are you planning to move out?” Miyeon asks.

“I just came here 3 days ago and you want to kick me out?” Rośe asks.

“I want to make out with Shuhua here!!”

Rośe laughed at it. Miyeon goes back to her room and Rośe looks at Miyeon’s grand piano. She remembers how most of her time with Miyeon is abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter