Chapter 13 : Nonstop

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon goes home to see Lisa and Rośe playing their Nintendo, Miyeon doesn't know what to feel seeing Lisa at her place. It might because Rośe invited her and it’s Rośe, you can’t say no.

“How’s your date?” Rośe asks as she realizes Miyeon got home. Lisa immediately stops and looks at Miyeon with horror. Lisa is not supposed to be seen here but she just caught up because Rośe won’t let her win even once.

“Continue what you are doing, don’t mind me here. Anyway the date is short but sweet,” Miyeon said.

“Obviously, you go come home with different lipstick,” Rośe pointed out. Miyeon blushes at it and looks away and tries to calm her heart. Rośe laughed at it while Lisa just smiled.

“When are you planning to find a place?? I want to bring her here!” Miyeon protested again.

“Don’t worry, soon~,” Rośe said. Miyeon smiles at Rośe sarcastically.

“You said that month ago though,” Miyeon said.


 

“Please Soojin,” Soyeon said. Soojin refused to open the door for Soyeon. “Staying mute won’t get you anywhere, really,” Soyeon said. Soojin opens the door for Soyeon and Soyeon raises her plastic bag full of snacks.

“You don’t have to comfort me,” Soojin said.

“There is no need for secrets between us,” Soyeon said. “You’re sad,”

“Should I, you know, just give up?” Soojin asks as they both sit at the balcony to see stars. “My family won’t accept me anyway, what’s the point?” Soojin said.

“I don’t know what to advise or what, but I am reassured I will always be there to listen to your problems. I will try my best to figure out the solution with you,” Soyeon suddenly said. “Rest, that’s what you always tell me when I overwork, maybe your heart should rest too because you keep using it lately,” Soyeon said.

“Doesn’t suit me? I mean, it’s my first time trying to chase a person, and it’s helpless now,” Soojin said.

“I want you to be happy, I also want you to be in the right direction too. You being in a relationship with Hui, I know you two won’t last because I know you like Shuhua,” Soyeon said. “Maybe let’s stop talking about Shuhua so that you can be relief for a while,”


 

“You still like her, huh?” Miyeon asks Rośe. Lisa goes home and the two of them are eating dinner. “Ugh, it still makes me mad,” Miyeon said while she took a bite of her chicken, Rośe chuckled at it.

“Yeah, she doesn't anymore though,” Rośe said. “Minnie must be so lovely that she still cannot move on,” Rośe said. Miyeon looked at Rośe weirdly. “Isn’t it weird? I like Lisa but Lisa still loves Minnie while Minnie is still in love with you, weird right?” Rośe said.

“Don’t involve me now, I’m happy with Shuhua,” Miyeon said. Rośe nods and sighs. “Seriously, why did you even date me in the first place if you like Lisa, if you admit earlier then we won’t be in this situation,” Miyeon said.

“Really, Lisa hasn't told you anything. I thought if I left, she would tell you everything, but looks like I have to tell because that dump will never do it,” Rośe said.

“Go tell me, I’m so curious about it,” Miyeon said.


 

“SHE WHAT!!!” Miyeon shouted. Rośe sigh, completely understands Miyeon shockness.Miyeon completely speechless. “I-I don’t know what to say,”

“Well it’s all in the past, she feels so sorry for you, she knows she did you wrong, and she’s so stubborn when I told her to apologize to you,” Rośe said. “Just understand her, she got too possessive to you,” Rośe said.

Miyeon has fixed feelings now about Lisa, she never thought Lisa is the one who really likes her and just uses Rośe so that she won’t date anyone Lisa doesn't know. Miyeon sighs because she feels complicated now. Miyeon is supposed to hate Lisa but now, she feels sorry? She’s still mad at what happened but Miyeon can’t help but to feel sorry, Lisa will never admit it to her now.

“J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter