Second Sketch

Sketch of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know more than anyone else that it is not that easy.” Shinhye sighed. “It’s not even Eun’s fault.”

Yonghwa patted her left shoulder again, no intention to calm her down because he know it is not enough. He just want Shinhye to realize that he is there. No matter what. “Then please smile.”

Shinhye pulled a weak smile. “This much?”

“More than enough.” Yonghwa peeked a fast kiss on her smiling lips.

 

“Appreciate if you could not do that on the waiting room.” Jieun popped out of nowhere, laughing. “Please respect the paintings.”

Yonghwa laughed as well. “If I know, Seojun likes waiting rooms a lot.”

Shinhye slapped Yonghwa’s arms. “Get out of here, before I break your arm.”

 

Yonghwa winked and pinched the cheeks of the two ladies “Good luck today, Jieun. You, too Shinhye. We’ll see you all next week, we have training at some province.”

The two ladies giggled as they bid goodbye to Yonghwa.

“Yonghwa never changed, right Hye?” Jieun arranged the excess paintings. “That’s why you love him.”

“We’re on the era that changing personality is tiresome.” Shinhye defensed. “For Yonghwa, baseball first and then the world.”

Jieun chuckled. “Same goes with Seojun, baseball is number one. It’s just that he is always changing.”

Shinhye stopped her from piling the frames. “He is always changing? That’s why you two broke up?”

“C’mon Shinhye, we’ve talked about this hundred times already.” Jieun smiled. “You know it, there’s not much adjustment after we broke up. Sometimes I still prepare breakfast at your house, or hang out drinking.”

“That’s the reason I am still bringing it up.” Shinhye sighed. “Because there’s nothing changed, even Yonghwa still don’t know it.”

“I think he knows.” Jieun said. “Seojun and Yonghwa are like cotton buds.”

“He doesn’t, I know his tactics.” Shinhye assured. “My brother do not talk much about you, not because he doesn’t care but he only wants your story to be his.” She smirked. “Seojun is such a sly.”

“Cut it out, Hye. I’m not that important.” Jieun placed a smile. “Let’s go out and talk to our visitors, we have a long day ahead.”

Shinhye didn’t said a word and followed Jieun as they walk out the waiting room.

 

***

 

“What are you thinking again, Jun?” Yonghwa slightly batted his shoulder. “You are indeed his twin, Shinhye always stare at the sky.”

“Our late grandma always tells us she can see stars in a broad daylight.” Seojun said. “And she’s not pertaining to the sun, I’m letting you know first in case you’ll say nonsense.”

Yonghwa nodded. “Maybe back then there is no pollution or fine dust.”

Seojun glared at him. “Just go there practice with your batter. Don’t talk to me I just pitched a hundred times.”

“Because you are being nonsense, Jun. How can you see stars, gosh.” Yonghwa held his head. “Let me change the topic.”

“What topic again.” Seojun sighed in response.

“I saw Shinhye crying when I stopped by at their exhibit.” Yonghwa said in a low tone.

Seojun blankly stared at him. “Because of that?”

“Hmm, that.”

 

*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter