Fifteenth Sketch

Sketch of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you been hiding this from all of us?" Yonghwa asked as he hurrily drive to hospital where Shinhye's Mom rushed due to unconciousness. "Can you tell me everything? So I can help you." His tone is calm now, he knows that what Jieun is going through is not something she can endure. He knows Jieun as much as she knows Shinhye. A lot of people around them knew that Jieun is more stronger than Shinhye, but the thing is Jieun just made her shell real sturdy so she can protect everyone she loves. 
Jieun smiled but her eyes are lonely as falling snow. "Actually, I still do not know everything. Why is it happening, why us." 
"Then just tell me everything you know." 
"It sounds all absurd but it started all when I wish upon a falling star." She started. "It was on the life I have been living, where Shinhye is living as a ghost painter behind my shadows. On that life, I was the famous painter. You and Seojun is only starting to conquer the world of baseball. You are not the superstar Jung Yonghwa there. Neither Seojun had a bad injury."

"What a great life you are having there." Yonghwa sighed.
"If it was why are we in here?" Jieun sighed as well.
"I overheard Shinhye and Seojun talked about the wishing star. Seojun told Shinhye to stop it. I asked what it is about but Shinhye just brushed it off." 


Jieun paused and looked at Yonghwa. "Shinhye wished as well?" 
Yonghwa stopped the car and looked at Jieun with confusion. "You haven't told Shinhye this yet?" 
"I never intended to tell anybody in the first place. I just let my guard down a while ago." Jieun bit her lips. "The time I realized I was in different timeline is when Haneul appreared infront of me. We lost Haneul since high school and then next day I saw him smiling. He looked matured but he still got that cute smile." Jieun smiled for a bit. "Then I started to convinced myself that this new life isn't bad afterall. So every single of it, I just lived day by day. I found that the twins' mother is alive as well here. I come to her house and deliver food almost everyday. It is like making up to the lost ones, it felt surreal but I know it is real." 


"Then why all of this is happening?" Yonghwa hissed.
"I guess Shinhye can only answer this." Jieun signaled Yonghwa to start driving. "You do not need to ask questions to Shinhye, Yonghwa. Maybe she'll just tell you her reasons one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter