Ninth Sketch

Sketch of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do you keep on smiling? You are scaring the hell out of me since morning." Shinhye blurted to her brother while she is preparing before leaving the house. "Something good?"

Seojun turned to her while never losing the smile that creeps her sister. "I just had a very good morning. That's all twin sis."

Shinhye acted like having allergy in her arm. "Spill it, Seojun. I've never seen you like that in my life except when it relates to Jieun." She stopped and hinted at that time. "Oh, so there's something going on between you and Jieun?" She nearly exclaimed.

He sighed. "Dramas are real. Sisters are really nosy and close to being detectives."

Shinhye smiled and drag her brother's arm. "Come on, talk!"

"What talk do you want?" He is lost to her.

"What happened after the day in Mom's house?"

"I reached out to her. We talked over phone yesterday." He said while being excited himself.

 

Shinhye paused. "That's it?"

Seojun eyed her. "What do you mean that is it? You know, that's more than enough to me."

 

She bit her lip. Now she remembered, Jieun and Seojun lost there contact many years and just made a real conversation days ago. Seojun did not appreciate Jieun much back then, he even blamed her as why he got his injury. He was young and not matured back then, they all are. But she knew even this is not the life she lived, she knew all those years Seojun regretted it. A lot.

 

Not talking, not holding Jieun's hand. Shinhye knew, those things made Seojun very lonely all these years.

 

And just like a magic after wishing that his brother can play again Jieun started appearing in his live, their lives. Like the same magic that she can talk to Yonghwa like there's no much difference. "So, are you happy now?" She asked her brother.

"Yes, I am so filled with happiness at this moment that I am beginning to believe it came to the stars."

 

Shinhye tapped Seojun's shoulder. "More than the stars, we should believe it came from above. Maybe we deserve it."

"Yes, we deserve it." He smiled.

 

 

***

 

"You are early." Jieun said while catching her breath.

 

Seojun breaks off a worried laugh. "You don't have to run, Jieun."

Then she laughs as well. "I actually do not know why I run. While I was on that block I just saw you alone sitting here. Maybe instinct?"

"Sit first." Seojun grabbed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter