Fourth Sketch

Sketch of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seojun!" Shinhye shouted while he is driving the car.

"Shinhye, you are incredibly cheeky today." Seojun said. "I'll be a good manager today so don't worry."

"Manager?" Shinhye asked. "Why are you my manager? Where are we going?"

Seojun is losing his patience."My dear sister, do you want me to do a detour to hospital?" He patted her head. "We are going to discuss IU's album cover, remember?"

"I am the painter?" Shinhye asked again.

"Do you want me to do it instead?" Seojun laughed.

Shinhye remembered the newspaper a while ago. "Right, baseball. You don't have practice today? Why it is only Jung Yonghwa on newspaper?"

Seojun ghastly pulled he car. "Seriously, Shinhye. I think you need to visit a doctor."

"Why are you making me go to a doctor?! I don't understand what is happening that's why. Yesterday I and Jieun had good dinner together while you and Yonghwa have training." She sighed. "That's what I remember. That's the life I knew before sleeping. And know you're my manager?"

Seojun get his phone and made a call. "Hello Producer Kim, this is Park Shinhye's manager. Shinhye is feeling under the weather today and I am taking her to hospital. I think we can't meet everyone as planned. I apologize." As soon as he apologize he ended the call. "I don't care if they'll sue us but we need to fix you first." He stated. "Where do you want to go? Hospital or a shaman?"

 

Shinhye let a deep sigh. "I want to go home."

"Okay, let's go home and fix you."

 

***

 

"As I said for the nth time, this is not the life I had. I don't know what is happening but I am telling you I am not crazy." Shinhye wanted to persuade her brother.

"I am the one who is feeling crazy right now." Seojun ranted. "How can you say baseball in front of me? I haven't held a batter or a ball in ages."

Shinhye looked at her brother. "What are you saying?"

"I can't play anymore, you were there Shinhye. How could you forget that? And also who? Jieun and Yonghwa? We haven't in touch with them as well. We are practically strangers."

 

We're practically strangers. Those words echoed on Shinhye's mind. At that point, she remembered last night.

 

I wish everything is at the right place.

 

Then she laughed so hard with her tears falling as well. A wish? A childish wish would turn my life upside ward again? She shouted on his mind.

 

"Shinhye, stop it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter