Fourteenth Sketch

Sketch of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He remembers everything." Seojun said then let out a deep sigh. "Yonghwa knew everything and so lost right now." He tapped her sister's shoulder.

Shinhye slowly lost her balance and sat on their couch. How could this be happening? She made a wish and it came true. She is expecting everyone would forget except her and Seojun.

"I can't pretend not to know him, Shinhye." He stated.

"Yes you are right but, I can't believe it." Then her doubts are now filled with joy. "Maybe our star granted us more. They knew we'll never survive without Yonghwa and either him." She said and hugged her brother. "Where is Yonghwa? I want to see him."

 

Seojun held her hand and looked at her face. "Jieun called him."

Shinhye left unspoken.

Seojun tapped her shoulder again. "Park Shinhye, you should stop now whatever you are doing. Let's stop now." He begged. "Let's not drag Jieun into this further. Even Yonghwa remembers, Jieun doesn't know and the life she is having now is being Yonghwa's lover."

Shinhye bit her lips. "You are right all along, Seojun." She blurted. She knew what is she doing. She knew whenever she wishes for her or for Seojun, somebody will take the hit. But up until now she only cares for her common good. She knew all along she's been greedy. On her past life, she was a ghost painter in the shadow of Jieun. And it is not Jieun's fault either, she insisted Jieun back then to save her. Jieun always yield to her and mostly to her brother. On their past lives, she knew Jieun and her are caught up in a tight rope but at that point of time she only cared about herself, about her own pain.

She knew everybody's pain but disregarded it because she felt hers was much more painful.

"I am such a selfish brat." She smiled but more of a smirk for herself. "Right now, I just stole your happiness."

Seojun looked at her again. "Let's not just talked about it today. I am tired." Once again, he tapped her shoulder. Because that's all he can do, he can't throw a fit either. It is their fault why everything is tangled.

"I am sorry." Shinhye whispered and went to her room.

 

***

 

"Jieun," Yonghwa called her as he sit in front of her. He just smiled to her because he doesn't know what to express to her. Jieun is a very close a friend of him and what he knew is her and Seojun liked each other very much. And with a blink, Jieun is being a special person to him as how she feels with Shinh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter