Eleventh Sketch

Sketch of Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That was unfair," Yonghwa pouted right after Shinhye kissed him. "Do you even know that was my official romantic first kiss? You'll never know what it means to me." He said while his eyes are still locked on Shinhye's lips.

Shinhye then broke a loud laugh. "What the hell is official first kiss? So if I interpret it right, your previous kisses aren't official?"

"I don't count it as what we just had. To what you had done, surprisingly." He explained, but still looking at her lips.

"I can't believe you are turning thirty years old this year. It feels like you are a child that was bullied by someone." She teased. "Hey, kiddo. Want me to steal again?"

 

"Yes!" He immediately responded. Just a while ago he is pouting and ranting but seems like a magic word he gave in again.

"No." She changed her attitude. "Can't let myself to ruin your second official kiss."

 

Then she started walking but Yonghwa keep her at the same place after grabbing her right hand. He gasped some air and start caressing her neck, trying to get near to steal a kiss. Shinhye moved to get near as well but felt something is not right at the moment. She blinks her eyes twice and certainly spotted a man taking photos of them. And as defense, she rejected Yonghwa attempt to get near to her. Not because she doesn't want but Yonghwa cannot have bad articles. She knows that another league is coming up.

 

Yonghwa felt it and instead hugged her. "Stop teasing me. I am just joking about the official thing. I've never had someone like you. I am just concerned because I should be doing the first move since I am the man but I failed you."

Shinhye felt his genuine intention however she can't bring up what she saw since she knew Yonghwa will take in personal. He'll hunt that person, which will make him on the bad side again. "You are so cute, Jung Yonghwa. How can I ever leave you?" She made a giggle to make the situation lighter. Then she grabbed his hand. "Let's call it a day. You and Seojun have a practice tomorrow."

 

 

***

 

"I thought we have a clear contract, Player Jung." General Manager Kim said with a high tone to Yonghwa. "We all know you are not getting better and here you are dating a painter. It's not just that, photos are all over the internet now."

"Our contract does not state that I can't date."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter